ghostbusters vs beetlejuice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
ghostbusters get a call that theres a ghost at the four seasons hotel in NY. once they enter they see who the ghos it. they have all their equipment of course to catch him. the question is can they ?

Robtard
Yes.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes.

BruceSkywalker
they catch him and then ray parker, jr starts singing

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
they catch him and then ray parker, jr starts singing why ray parker JR confused

Impediment
How old are you, Chomper?

Rogue Jedi
It's been a while since I saw Beetlejuice. What exactly were his powers?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Impediment
How old are you, Chomper? what does that have to do with the question of why ray parker JR would start singing ?

Rogue Jedi
He sang on the soundtrack.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
It's been a while since I saw Beetlejuice. What exactly were his powers? shape shift, make people sing and do crazy stuff. taking him out is gonna be tougher than taking out a 100 FT marshmallow man

chomperx9
He sang on the soundtrack. ok i never knew that was him that sung it. all i know off the back is the actors.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chomperx9
shape shift, make people sing and do crazy stuff. taking him out is gonna be tougher than taking out a 100 FT marshmallow man Hmm, then my memory of the movie is fresher than I thought.

Question...If dude had thought of say, Darth Vader instead of the marshmallow man, would Vader be big as hell? What if he thought about Jaws? Or Jason?

chomperx9
Hmm, then my memory of the movie is fresher than I thought.

Question...If dude had thought of say, Darth Vader instead of the marshmallow man, would Vader be big as hell? What if he thought about Jaws? Or Jason? well normally the stay puft marshmallow man isnt 100 ft tall. gozer made him that size to kill them easier. i think if ray thought of vader than vader would have been the same size as marshmallow man but more dangerous. marshmallow only wanted to kill the ghostbusters cause he was under control from gozer. and marshmallow man went easy on them cause he has a big heart. vader would have gotten the job done.

BruceSkywalker
what does that have to do with the question of why ray parker JR would start singing ?

here ya go...

g4uxIo4t7xM

chomperx9
here ya go...

g4uxIo4t7xM thanks but i already looked him up

BruceSkywalker
thanks but i already looked him up

cool beans

jinXed by JaNx
they catch him and then ray parker, jr starts singing

How about, attaboy? That's the best rendition of the ghosbusters theme lol

jinXed by JaNx
This is a tough bout man. A class four shape-shifter that also has the ability to possess the living. Nah, These boys kill Gods for a living. Beatlejuice is just a nuisance. This is definitely a pairing that i want to see come to life though. The ghost with most Vs Proton packs, witty comebacks, and spirit traps lol

Rogue Jedi
What's to keep Beetlejuice from possessing one of the Ghostbusters?

the ninjak
Bettlegeuse possesses Venkman and then they are screwed!

Keaton's Bettlegeuse mixed with Murray's cool would create a ectoplasmic explosion of atomic proportions.

BG wins.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bettlegeuse possesses Venkman and then they are screwed!

Keaton's Bettlegeuse mixed with Murray's cool would create a ectoplasmic explosion of atomic proportions.

BG wins.

yeaaaah, that would be a sweet way to start ghostbusters 3, beatleguese kills venkman. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.