Samus Aran VS KOSMOS (final round)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
They both get all their CANON (no, not canon as in the projectile weapon) weapons from every canon game.

The Scenario
I know nothing about KOS-MOS, and the Xenosaga wiki is unhelpful.

Cyner
I didn't know there was a round before this one.

Sin_Volvagia
KOS-MOS
-Superhuman strength
-Superhuman speed
-Can morph her arms into blades, cannons, or drills and her hands to hammers or dragon-like pincer that can be launched
-Can fire missiles from her back
-Has a laser wrist blade.
-Can turn her foot into a blade
-Can instantly materialize a laser handgun, dual miniguns, an energy scythe, a type of anti-grav motorcycle, and the TWS.
-The TWS gives her wings that allow her to move at sub-light speed and energy cannons. Using the TWS, she's able to pull up a force field strong enough to resist a Phase Transfer Cannon (which is powerful enough to destroy a star).
-Can use the Hilbert Effect that allows her to hit intangible opponents from a very large radius.
-She can use a Phase Transfer Cannon via pistol cartridge or her breast cannon (though the breast cannon version is controlled so that it won't have a wide radius).
-Has very high durability as she was able to resist atmosphere entry without burns, T'ELOS Phase Transfer Cannon without visible damage (though it destroyed her from inside), able to survive a cosmic explosion (but was heavily damaged and lost her limbs).

That's all I remember. If KOS-MOS has blue eyes, Samus is as good as dead. If she has red eyes, this is a more fair fight. Samus is faster and has more weapons.

NemeBro
Faster?

Is she not sub-lightspeed normally, and with some shit called Dinah or something lightspeed?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Faster?

Is she not sub-lightspeed normally, and with some shit called Dinah or something lightspeed?

Well, without the TWS. And I wouldn't include Dinah because any E.S. would waste Samus.

The Scenario
Reading through the wiki, the Dinah is a vehicle, so I'd say no.

So, assuming Samus hasn't threatened Shion, this is supposedly more or less fair?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
Reading through the wiki, the Dinah is a vehicle, so I'd say no.

So, assuming Samus hasn't threatened Shion, this is supposedly more or less fair?

Dinah is a giant robot.

Keollyn
Originally posted by No End N Site
They both get all their CANON (no, not canon as in the projectile weapon) weapons from every canon game.

Good you say canon, as people will use that shitty time-line that never happened for KOS-MOS.

Samus should be able to pull this off after a long one.

No End N Site
I simply did that cuz these 2 characters have been in alot of none canon games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.