Samus Aran and Link Vs Ultemicia and Chaos with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Samus and Link , while battling the fiendish Chaos and Ultemicia, is transformed into beings similar to Toppa Gurren because a Spiral being from the result of weird exposure of energy to her armor. It transforms her into into a spiral being(giving her powers similar to Simon from Gurren Lagann) and enabling them to use Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

So in other words Samus and Link riding in a mech. for its powers below: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann draws jointly on abilities from its many pilots, including Simon's drills, Viral's swords, Yoko's rifle and so on. The actual limit of the mecha's abilities is immeasurable, as it gains an infinite amount of power depending on the pilots' will to win. At points, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and the Anti-Spirals' Grand Zamboa fight at forces powerful enough to destroy entire universes; for example, the Infinity Big Bang Storm used by the Grand Zamboa had, according to Leeron, the "energy capable of creating universes." The battle was so intense that it was shown to rip holes through various dimensions showing that the power of each was on a God-like scale. This is furthered by the fact that they can alter the fundamental laws of reality, such as altering probability and creating matter out of thin air (which is no small feat even by the series' own standard, as the various drills and weapons materialized are larger than most galaxies). According to the creators of the Gurren Lagann anime, the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann also has the ability to create an entire Super Spiral Space universe within itself, allowing the pilots' recognition to become reality.

Nemesis X
Wait, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is bigger than all the galaxies combined. Samus and Link in a mech that big fighting Ultimecia and Chaos would be like me picking a fight with a germ. Why did you make such obvious spite?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wait, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is bigger than all the galaxies combined. Samus and Link in a mech that big fighting Ultimecia and Chaos would be like me picking a fight with a germ. Why did you make such obvious spite? I thought Chaos was multiversal, so I picked it so Samus and Link can have a fair fight against opponents that they normally can't beat.

Nemesis X
Truth is, I don't know much about Chaos itself. The only Chaos I know is Chaos Vincent.

Heythere,Honey
Dissidia Chaos?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Dissidia Chaos? Yeah him

Heythere,Honey
I need to watch the anime more.

The Scenario
Well, with Samus, her suit is maintained by concentration. Word of God says it's at a level impossible for a normal human. To take it off, she stops and the suit fades. So she's actually concentrating at all times just to maintain the thing. I would guess that that translates to a lot of spiral power.

As for Link, the Triforce of Courage would likely help him.

Cyner
This is absolute spite, in the form before tengen toppa Simon was able to hit with missles, the same spot in every dimension in every time period at once while also altering all probability to make his enemies attakcs miss. The form before that was able to punch an enemy into nothing and broke it, basically shattering a piece of existence. I'm going to assume(it's a very good assumption) that each successive form retains the powers of the previous ones. Spiral Power was also able to break the anti-spiral attack that trapped any sentient life forms mind in eternal dream.... in other words... spiral power is broken and if taken to it's logical conclusion would make the user literally god of all existence.

TL-DR massive spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.