Rune King Thor vs Orion with the ALE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Prep-Man
Orion.

iceman24567
Orion with a whisper

cdtm
Not sure...

The ALE could take a regular Skyfather, but the Runes were something else.

JakeTheBank
Orion

Warlord
Orion cause Thor aint bulletproof

Black bolt z
RKT

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Orion

A surprising choice, considering you seem pretty knowledgeable about Thor and often argue in his favor.

In theory, the ALE should work on anything that has will.. But the thing is, we know there's special cases. Even Simonson had these special cases, like other characters with the ALE being immune, and certain sanctuaries rendering virtually all powers from the ALE to the Omega Effect useless..

I'm just wondering if the ultimate knowledge Thor gained from the Runes might somehow grant his immunity. As in, he'll cosmically know the riddle of the ALE, and it won't have any hold on him..

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
A surprising choice, considering you seem pretty knowledgeable about Thor and often argue in his favor.

In theory, the ALE should work on anything that has will.. But the thing is, we know there's special cases. Even Simonson had these special cases, like other characters with the ALE being immune, and certain sanctuaries rendering virtually all powers from the ALE to the Omega Effect useless..

I'm just wondering if the ultimate knowledge Thor gained from the Runes might somehow grant his immunity. As in, he'll cosmically know the riddle of the ALE, and it won't have any hold on him..

Well, I don't always vote for Thor. Just the times when I think he wins. wink

But yeah, that specific Orion with the ALE should win. I'm not sure if RKT's powers would grant him reprieve from the ALE, and it would be kinda baseless to argue that he might on my part. I suppose you could argue that Thor's knowledge helped him defeat fate itself and end the cycle of Ragnarok, which did kinda exert a hold over those regardless of will or not and therefore he might resist it, but I wouldn't feel strongly about it to take that stance.

Black bolt z
Which is all of them?

BattleMage
RKT

Omega Vision
Orion with a single word

beast1234
orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.