Twilight Saga Vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Wiccan
A spell cast goes awry in hogsmeade sending the harry potter trio along with a few from the other houses of hogwarts to forks, washington where they encounter the cullens and the wolfpack. Along with the volturi who are just passing through. The world of magic and the supernatural collide who will fair out. Bella is still human of course. Yet she has shown that her mind is closed so mind spells won't probably work against her. Who will fair out in this battle.

Rogue Jedi
Harry against the entire Twilight saga? Gee I gotta think about this one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Wiccan
haha not just harry stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
You gotta name each wizard, we need names.

Blue Wiccan
Alright. Harry, hermione, ron, ginny, luna, neville, seamus, dean, justin, cho, fred and george ( fred is still alive at this point) Draco, crabbe, goyle, pansy who were throwing spells back and forth against them,
At voldermorts orders having tracked harrys wherabouts bellatrix, and some of the death eaters have apparated to forks and are there at first they try to get the volturi, the wolfpack and the cullens to kill harry and his friends. With draco and co joining the death eaters.

Rogue Jedi
So the death eaters are involved? If so, the wizards have a SMALL chance of winning, maybe 1/50. MAYBE.

Blue Wiccan
Yep with the death eaters showing the volturi would of killed the kids easy except the cullens and the wolfpack is against them to do such a thing. But the death eaters are evil as we know so with their input the cullens think that maybe the kids as well as the death eaters are evil too one that could expose the vampires secret to the world and the volturi won't allow that at any cost.

Rogue Jedi
So the Volturi are in the mix?

Twilight stomps, curbstomp even. Wizards have no chance.

the ninjak
It's the Vamps home turf as well!

The hunt would be brutal and swift.

Their blood would taste like POWER!

BruceSkywalker
Twilight ftw

Rogue Jedi
The Potter team should consist of:

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Dumbledore's army.

The OOTP.

Voldy and his death eaters.

Send in this team and Team Potter wins.

Rogue Jedi
Hell, Voldy and his Death Eaters solo here.

marwash22
He who must not be named... would solo.

Dude had like Naruto level jutsu in that fight againt Dumz, lol.

Rogue Jedi
Voldy could potentially solo, IF he fights smart.

dadudemon
I would say that the magical spells would win out, at the end of the day.....seriously.

Rogue Jedi
The Death Eaters can simply stay half apparating and throwing fiendfyre and whatever spell they want at the Twivamps. The Twivamps will never touch them.

If all else fails, Dumbledore casts Arresto Momentum on them and they move around like slugs in a jar of molasses.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Death Eaters can simply stay half apparating and throwing fiendfyre and whatever spell they want at the Twivamps. The Twivamps will never touch them.

If all else fails, Dumbledore casts Arresto Momentum on them and they move around like slugs in a jar of molasses.

It's just that....the Magical users have waaaay too much at their disposal.

It's not even close, actually.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Voldy could potentially solo, IF he fights smart. what part of "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED", didn't you understand? sneer

dadudemon
Originally posted by marwash22
what part of "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED", didn't you understand? sneer

O rly?

Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.
Voldemort.

Voldemort.

On top of that, I would pwn Voldemort and Dumbledore, at once, even if there were 50 of them, each. Harry Potter wizards suck as they aren't very creative when dueling.

marwash22
i dare you to do that shit in front of a mirror evil face

dadudemon
Originally posted by marwash22
i dare you to do that shit in front of a mirror evil face

I just did.

Twice. no expression

marwash22
blink you're gonna get raped by a wand tonight... you were warned.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's just that....the Magical users have waaaay too much at their disposal.

It's not even close, actually. So, to you, this is a perfect example of "just because person A beats B, and B beats C, doesn't mean A beats C", right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.