The 6 Paths Of Pain vs Uchiha Brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
Alright so I was laying awake and I was just thinking about Pain and his skill set and how well it worked. Then I started thinking about how he would have faired against Sasuke and then I realized as much as I do like Sasuke the fact is he would probably get dominated..but then it dawned on me..what if Itachi and Sasuke worked together against Pein to defeat him and his bodies! Would that change the outcome?

Well I tried to look it up and most people say now it's spite in the Brothers favor? I wanted to see KMC's opinion so here I am

Instead of the usual giant rant I'll just get down to it

PAIN

http://i49.tinypic.com/2dgixw0.png

VS

ITACHI/SASUKE
http://i45.tinypic.com/k0olxy.png

Itachi is fully healthy and not sick and Sasuke is actually using his brain like the good ol days XD

(Of course it goes without saying that they're working together, there's no hate between them in this fight. They're working together like there never was any hate between them in the first place)

Distance: 100 meters
Knowledge: Full
Restrictions: None

FIGHT!

Q99
Between the two of them, two Susano'os... this is nasty.

Yea, I think with both of them at full, they would come out on top. They'll of course have to make heavy use of their best jutsu, so by the end they might not be in good shape, but with two of them they can do stuff like one hold off Deva while the other goes after Healbot or Summoner (and conversely, going after other bodies doesn't give Deva plenty of room to pull off uber jutsu like solo S-class fighters have to worry about, either of them gives Deva a lot to be occupied with), and they can likely pull off some pretty clever tactics too.

I doubt any ninja could beat the brothers working in coordination, save maybe the Sage.

yungz22
the uchiha win susanioo is the deciding factor

King Kandy
Sasuke: I use Susanoo!

Itachi: I also use Susanoo!

Pein: I use Chibaku Tensei!

Uchiha Bros: ****!

Yes, using Susanoo will be a deciding factor... in their loss.

NemeBro
What does Susano have to do with that?

King Kandy
Makes them big, immobile things. Basically screwing any chance of avoiding it (now like there was any to begin with).

NemeBro
Itachi moved with Susano.

King Kandy
Not much.

Ban Mido
but the thing is would they really both use Susanoo at once? I gave them full knowledge so I mean they would know of the technique and be aware of what it could do, I doubt both would go immobile OoO. I mean like it was mentioned earlier, couldn't one distract Deva (they know his weakness so I wouldn't see why not :O)? While the other is keeping other bodies at bay? I mean Chibaku Tensei does take a little while to pull off and both of the brothers are quite fast as well as being intelligent at that, I mean we cant just count out all their skills either :O

King Kandy
I think Pein can win using chibaku no matter what they did. 6-tails couldn't escape it, how could they?

Ban Mido
Well escape it?...Not sure....6-tails is physically superior yes but not as intelligent of course...although I'm not saying just cause they're smart they can get out of it...what I'm mainly getting at is..what if they can get to him before he can use it?

I doubt he would start the battle with it you know? It's like his trump card, same with Sasuke and Itachi I doubt they would just bust out Susanoo at the start

In fact from what I have seen Chibaku Tensei works better with an irrational being like 6-tails. Because I don't see why the opponent wouldn't be able to escape from the radius of attraction just running away like Deva.

Ban Mido
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Well escape it?...Not sure....6-tails is physically superior yes but not as intelligent of course...although I'm not saying just cause they're smart they can get out of it...what I'm mainly getting at is..what if they can get to him before he can use it?

I doubt he would start the battle with it you know? It's like his trump card, same with Sasuke and Itachi I doubt they would just bust out Susanoo at the start

In fact from what I have seen Chibaku Tensei works better with an irrational being like 6-tails. Because I don't see why the opponent wouldn't be able to escape from the radius of attraction just running away like Deva.
Also at the start I meant escape it if they were inside it, just to make that clear XD.

I mean I could see if they didn't know what it did nor his weakness how it could be used effectively but with that knowledge prior to the battle wouldn't it help??

King Kandy

6-tails did run straight away (faster than they could), but it couldn't get "out of range".

draxx_tOfU
Pain ftw...

Susanoo needs alot of chakra to maintain it always causes their eyes to bleed from the strain it puts on the mangekyo...

a couple of bodies may or may not be needed to be sacrificed but Pain ultimately wins in the end...

Ban Mido
Wow I had no idea it was like this O_O...I was thinking of including Madara but I felt that would make it too one sided..but now idk O_O..wow...

would it make any diff if they were closer or Chibaku wasn't used?

King Kandy
I wonder what happens if absorbing pein is struck with the totsuka sword...

Q99
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Pain ftw...

Susanoo needs alot of chakra to maintain it always causes their eyes to bleed from the strain it puts on the mangekyo...

a couple of bodies may or may not be needed to be sacrificed but Pain ultimately wins in the end...

But healthy, Itachi and Sasuke can still maintain it for several minutes at least.

Hm, there's gotta be some way for them to avoid the Chibaku Tensei... maybe if they fought semi-split up? So that only one would get caught at a time? No way Pain could do two, and since he can't do much else during Chibaku Tensei the other could take advantage. Though then they'd have the problem of Pain just going after one and winning with bodies...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Q99
But healthy, Itachi and Sasuke can still maintain it for several minutes at least.

Hm, there's gotta be some way for them to avoid the Chibaku Tensei... maybe if they fought semi-split up? So that only one would get caught at a time? No way Pain could do two, and since he can't do much else during Chibaku Tensei the other could take advantage. Though then they'd have the problem of Pain just going after one and winning with bodies...

I agree that they can maintain Susanoo a bit longer, but it still won't change the outcome imo...

my two grievances from the manga is that one, we never got to witness the full extent of the rinnegan's power, and two, human path's soul suck combined with their shared vision should have made him unstoppable...

Q99
Well, if they can take Deva down before he does Chibaku Tensei, they still have a chance. It's not completely hopeless.

I agree that they can maintain Susanoo a bit longer, but it still won't change the outcome imo...

my two grievances from the manga is that one, we never got to witness the full extent of the rinnegan's power, and two, human path's soul suck combined with their shared vision should have made him unstoppable...

Soul suck's still melee-only and seems to need a good grip, that's pretty limited.

draxx_tOfU
i'm assuming the soul sucking was derived from the jutsu that Nagato used on Hanzo's men, the dragon thingy that caused his emaciation...

who knows, we could have seen a lesser variant had Kishi not sacrificed him for animal path...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Q99
Well, if they can take Deva down before he does Chibaku Tensei, they still have a chance. It's not completely hopeless.

Soul suck's still melee-only and seems to need a good grip, that's pretty limited.

which is why I said combined with their shared vision, if you have five other rinnegan users running around assisting you and exploiting the enemy's blind spots, swooping in for the kill would be so much easier...

I guess unstoppable was the wrong word, maybe a bit limited by itself but definitely downright lethal...

as for the strong grip, I'm not sure, it's not like Human path had to struggle with Shizune, quite the opposite in fact...

besides, he was primarily trying to gather intel on Naruto's whereabouts, the soul ripping came after that, so maybe a single touch would suffice, I could be wrong of course...

Q99
which is why I said combined with their shared vision, if you have five other rinnegan users running around assisting you and exploiting the enemy's blind spots, swooping in for the kill would be so much easier...

I guess unstoppable was the wrong word, maybe a bit limited by itself but definitely downright lethal...

as for the strong grip, I'm not sure, it's not like Human path had to struggle with Shizune, quite the opposite in fact...

besides, he was primarily trying to gather intel on Naruto's whereabouts, the soul ripping came after that, so maybe a single touch would suffice, I could be wrong of course...

Well, he had her by the head... and yea, it is pretty lethal. Funny that body seemed to be lowest priority to Pain in terms of which to protect, but I guess that goes to show even 'less powerful Pain body' is pretty darn powerful.

There are defenses, like chidori current or shaped amaterasu, plus of course susano'o (even the partial version would be good protection... hm, I wonder if Sasuke could do a partial on purpose and if it'd extend his protection time).

marwash22
Uchiha bros. take this.

Rinnegan can't see through a simple shadow clone decoy, no way it keeps up with the barrage of decoys these two use in battle. Pein is also susceptible to genjutsu...

Sasuke can summon, correct?

Q99
Originally posted by marwash22
Uchiha bros. take this.

Rinnegan can't see through a simple shadow clone decoy, no way it keeps up with the barrage of decoys these two use in battle. Pein is also susceptible to genjutsu...

He has a bird now, yes.

Ban Mido
How much defense does Pain have against genjutsu anyway? I mean I think he has defences against ordinary level genjutsu but I'm not sure if he showed any for high level?

Ban Mido
Another quick question, currently would Sasuke have the eternal mangekyo sharingan seeing as how he had itachi's eyes transplanted and all? This isn't really for this battle just a question that's bugging me :/. Sorry.

Q99
How much defense does Pain have against genjutsu anyway? I mean I think he has defences against ordinary level genjutsu but I'm not sure if he showed any for high level?

Well, Jiraiya and the frogs used a sound-based one effectively.

Dunno how the ocular genjutsu would work with the rinnegan, I personally wouldn't bet on success there since it's supposed to be higher than the sharingan.

And any Pain body should be able to do the "put hand on another and break genjutsu" thing.

Q99
Just reading over the first Pain fight, the sonic genjutsu really doesn't tell us a lot- it tells us that it's technically possible, but it's a combined technique of two elders using Sage jutsu that took almost a minute to pull off!

It's possibly the most powerful genjutsu we've seen (yes, including Tsukiyomi in that- at the least, Itachi's is the only one we've seen that may be on it's level, but Sasuke's isn't, plus it's multi-target), and definitely the most elaborate. One of the most elaborate jutsu period too.

Demonic Phoenix

He has 5 other bodies with him, and Nagato controlling all the bodies. Should be easy enough for Nagato to snap a body out of Genjutsu.
Or, Nagato could just shut down one of the bodies. He transmits chakra to them, which is what keeps them functioning.

Whether that would work for Itachi's Tsukiyomi is another question though. Itachi could deal at least 1 day worth of mental damage in a second.

Another quick question, currently would Sasuke have the eternal mangekyo sharingan seeing as how he had itachi's eyes transplanted and all? This isn't really for this battle just a question that's bugging me :/. Sorry.

Nope. We have no idea what the EMS is capable of, aside from one or two statements.

draxx_tOfU
Uchiha bros. take this.

the same goes for the sharingan, Itachi was fooled by Kakashi's water clone during their brief skirmish when he and Kisame visited Konoha...

sharingan users are also susceptible to genjutsu...

and how will Sasuke's summon even be a factor here?...

marwash22
True, but only a really high level of genjutsu, something Pein doesn't possess. My point was, Pein is easily fooled by shadow clones, both Itachi and Sasuke are notorious for using distractions and decoys... this is not apart of Pein's modus operandi.

The way i see it, multiple distractions equal sneaking up behind a few paths and killing them with Chidori.

As for the summoning, the OP said no restrictions so i immediately thought about the animal path being countered by snakes. But if this is what current Sasuke is capable of only, i guess it wouldn't be applicable.

Ban Mido
True, but only a really high level of genjutsu, something Pein doesn't possess. My point was, Pein is easily fooled by shadow clones, both Itachi and Sasuke are notorious for using distractions and decoys... this is not apart of Pein's modus operandi.

The way i see it, multiple distractions equal sneaking up behind a few paths and killing them with Chidori.

As for the summoning, the OP said no restrictions so i immediately thought about the animal path being countered by snakes. But if this is what current Sasuke is capable of only, i guess it wouldn't be applicable. ehhh I guess I unelderestimated 6 paths here so I'll allow his snakes, it seems it'll help even it a tad more o_o

Naija boy
Pain

yungz22
the fact is susanoo can block the tensei and yes you can move with it as well as it moving on its own super tensei would get blocked and the brothers would win

yungz22
the same goes for the sharingan, Itachi was fooled by Kakashi's water clone during their brief skirmish when he and Kisame visited Konoha...

sharingan users are also susceptible to genjutsu...

and how will Sasuke's summon even be a factor here?...
same way bunta and gang were huge factors against animal realm

King Kandy
Originally posted by yungz22
the fact is susanoo can block the tensei and yes you can move with it as well as it moving on its own super tensei would get blocked and the brothers would win
He the hell can it "block" getting contained in a mini-moon? It's omni-directional.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by yungz22
same way bunta and gang were huge factors against animal realm

I disagree because Bunta and gang >>>>>>>>>> Sasuke's summon...

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
I wonder what happens if absorbing pein is struck with the totsuka sword... Insta bfr or the swords power is nullified I'm going with the latter

Q99
I'd still think the brothers will win a good chunk of the time. Chibaku Tensei requires a living Deva, and he probably can't do other powers while doing it, so if both of them, say, did Amaterasu while he was trying to crush them, they might be able to get him first.

King Kandy
The other bodies can protect him while he activates it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.