Afro Magus w/soul gem vs Morg w\wol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

TheTyrant
Morg had the WOL when Thanos took him down. Magus should have no problems.

basilisk
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Morg had the WOL when Thanos took him down. Magus should have no problems.

Tyrant tortured Morg and drained his energy, then put power cosmic back into him and used a mind control device to make him fight Thanos, Terrax, Legacy, and Jack of Hearts. I'm not really sure what power levels he had left after all that treatment. I'm not even sure they ever showed if he had the WOL anymore after his resurrection, since Terrax alone did OK against him at that point. But anyway in the Thanos fight nobody actually took him out, he was still fighting them when the mind control was removed and then he left to get away from Tyrant.

But Magus might be able to use the soul gem for the win even if he can't overpower Morg.

Black bolt z
AM w/ SG easy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magus

quanchi112
Magus wins.

galactusischere
Originally posted by basilisk
Tyrant tortured Morg and drained his energy, then put power cosmic back into him and used a mind control device to make him fight Thanos, Terrax, Legacy, and Jack of Hearts. I'm not really sure what power levels he had left after all that treatment. I'm not even sure they ever showed if he had the WOL anymore after his resurrection, since Terrax alone did OK against him at that point. But anyway in the Thanos fight nobody actually took him out, he was still fighting them when the mind control was removed and then he left to get away from Tyrant.

But Magus might be able to use the soul gem for the win even if he can't overpower Morg.

He never lost the WOL. It was in a bio which I can post tomorrow if needed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
He never lost the WOL. It was in a bio which I can post tomorrow if needed. He lost the power cosmic and since his death he was never written with both the wol and the power cosmic from that point on.

Prep-Man
Morg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.