Darkseid and Kalibak vs the Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Authority wants to take on Apokolips.

Jenny Quantum
the Doctor
Mindighter
the Engineer
Jack Hawksmoor
Midnighter
Swift
Apollo

Team gets 15 minutes prep.

Johnny Sorrow
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe the Authority takes this. The Doctor has magic on a universal scale, Hawksmoor can take control of Apokolips (most of it is one big city), and Quantum is a high-level reality manipulator.

BTW Midnighter was listed twice.

Digi
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe the Authority takes this. The Doctor has magic on a universal scale, Hawksmoor can take control of Apokolips (most of it is one big city), and Quantum is a high-level reality manipulator.

Not quite, but I smiled.

But yes, Jack on Apokolips would be a sight to see. Nowhere outside of Coruscant can I think of a better sandbox for him to play in.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Digi
Not quite, but I smiled.

But yes, Jack on Apokolips would be a sight to see. Nowhere outside of Coruscant can I think of a better sandbox for him to play in.

IIRC a past Doctor claimed that the Renegade Doctor could revert the universe back to the Big Bang. It could kill or seriously degrade Earth (honestly, we've never seen that kind of power from a Doctor and what it would do to the planet), but he wouldn't need to use it anyway.

Bentley

My mistake, although I don't think two Midnighters make much of a difference.

Digi
IIRC a past Doctor claimed that the Renegade Doctor could revert the universe back to the Big Bang. It could kill or seriously degrade Earth (honestly, we've never seen that kind of power from a Doctor and what it would do to the planet), but he wouldn't need to use it anyway.

The key phrase in that is "we've never seen that kind of power from a Doctor."

Given instant time travel, a lot of things might be possible along those lines. But given normal universal conditions, the Doctor maxes out at "planetary" level in terms of power and scope, and even that's pushing it. He could destroy a planet given his best feats, but not in one fell swoop.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Digi
The key phrase in that is "we've never seen that kind of power from a Doctor."

Given instant time travel, a lot of things might be possible along those lines. But given normal universal conditions, the Doctor maxes out at "planetary" level in terms of power and scope, and even that's pushing it. He could destroy a planet given his best feats, but not in one fell swoop.

I concede on the feats part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.