All Powers Wonder Woman vs. All Powers Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Wonder Woman gets or uses
Shields, Bracers, Sword, Sandles, God Wave, Lightning powers,Eagle Armor, Guantlets of Atlas, Tiara, Energy Strikes(Saw those in Respect thread), Speed, Strength Durability, lasso, Healing, skills,Invisible Disc, Medusa Head, etc

vs.

Thor gets or uses

Belt of strength, Hammer(And every single Ability it has everdone),Warrior Madness Mode(With no loss of skill), Reflexes, and divine Armor.

This would be a comic fight where they would start out giving the best of what they normally do and then Pulling out more and more stops as they realize neither is giving an inch. Who would win?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Easily.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. Easily. I'm shocked. simply shocked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

the ninjak
Rune King Thor wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm shocked. simply shocked. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why are you shocked? The stips here benefit Thor a lot more than Wonder Woman. For one, she'll approach this like she does in a normal comic fight, greatly reducing the chances of a speed blitz which would be her best option here. Thor's in Warrior Madness, and in that state of mind, he'd go for the throat (That's what he'd normally do.) and his lost no skills (I'm assuming that applies to his capability to use the hammer.). Thor sucks out her soul or dumps her in a Universe about to go the Entropy route.

Hold on. I didn't see the God Wave there. The God Wave would amp her already amped up stats, giving her the physical advantage. At least I'm assuming it would - in this thread the Gauntlets amp Diana 20x in strength in my mind. I'm feeling generous today - it's been a while since I've read #152. Was that before or after Diana's second upgrade? At the same time though, it makes time her enemy. The longer the fight lasts, the closer she gets to being consumed. Does that mean she goes for the knock out directly from the get go?

The stipulation kind of conflicts itself.

Spire
Hahaha. Goddamn...

JakeTheBank
Well, the Medusa Head alone would be a problem.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha, damn I didn't see that either (I might need glasses. My eyesight has been getting worse. Damn computer.).

Would it work on Thor? I remember it being a worry for Diana as being fatal and it working on Zeus' guardian.

That also begs the question, would she use it? At least before Thor disposes of her? If it works, the thing is most likely an instant-kill which as we know is far from what Diana would do when approaching a fight like she normally would. If she uses it and it does work on Thor, she'll win.

iceman24567
Take away the Godwave erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
How powerful was the God Wave given to her by the Gods? I remember it amping her stats to the point she could stalemate a being that beat her down and increased her awareness but I recall that that was just it.

Was it the legit God Wave that the Source used that was given to her? I don't have the issue on hand but I doubt it was. The original God Wave was responsible for the birth of most of the Gods etc.

Black bolt z
Thor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Take away the Godwave erm brucie rather he just take away mjolnir

marwash22
Thor stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
brucie rather he just take away mjolnir

laughing out loud

lightyeargee
Originally posted by marwash22
Thor stomps. He stomps someone with the Godwave and gauntlets of Atlas? Ridiculous.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I still want to know what level the God Wave was at when the Olympians had it and gave it to Wonder Woman. The original God Wave created all the Gods that we now know, the Speed Force and other superhumans did it not?

batdude123
Wonder Woman.

amnesia
Wonder woman carries way to much gear.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha yea. She'll need like 4 hands in this thread. Not really surprising. She needs weapons to compete with true powerhouses such as Superman.

lightyeargee
Haha yea. She'll need like 4 hands in this thread. Not really surprising. She needs weapons to compete with true powerhouses such as Superman. Disc takes care of that. It can arry wverything under her belt. It's like amgic pouch. As for the other statement, who ares.

amnesia
Haha yea. She'll need like 4 hands in this thread. Not really surprising. She needs weapons to compete with true powerhouses such as Superman.

All she needs to take down superman is that sword though.

Black bolt z
WWTSQ

quanchi112
Thor all day.

ares834
WW would win IMO. Her gear is simply to much aka God Wave and Medusa's Head.

grimify
Diana stomps.

WW

Sasaraixx
Wonder Woman. Easily.

Fixed that for you.

Diana has way too much gear. She has so many options to take down Thor. The Godwave makes it overkill.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The only thing in her arsenal that can possibly take out Thor that she wouldn't have in a normal fight is the Medusa Head and the Sword of Hephaestus.

Thor has plenty of options for taking out Diana as well.

I still want to know what level the God Wave is at. I recall it amping her stats and increasing her perception. Far from overkill.

Still, I might favor Diana here depending on her mindset, and how much she is amped with the God Wave.

the ninjak
Why is it all powers when Thor doesn't get all of his.....

And WW gets an insane load of stuff?

Q99
The Godwave is a fairly significant power boost, though it depends on how much of it one channels.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Why is it all powers when Thor doesn't get all of his.....

And WW gets an insane load of stuff?

Wonder Woman doesn't have all of hers either (for example, this isn't when she's Goddess of Truth).

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember it allowing it to stalemate a being that was able to beat her down before. I'd say it increased her strength by a decent enough amount but that's about it as far as I can recall outside of the perception increase. It also has a drawback. She'll get consumed by it very quickly.

If you want to include legit upgrades, then toss in the Odin Force and Runes for Thor.

the ninjak

If you want to include legit upgrades, then toss in the Odin Force and Runes for Thor.

That's what I wanted in the forth post.

WonderWoman with all those cheap artifacts is like playing a videogame with all the cheats on.

Sasaraixx
The only thing in her arsenal that can possibly take out Thor that she wouldn't have in a normal fight is the Medusa Head and the Sword of Hephaestus.

Thor has plenty of options for taking out Diana as well.

I still want to know what level the God Wave is at. I recall it amping her stats and increasing her perception. Far from overkill.

Still, I might favor Diana here depending on her mindset, and how much she is amped with the God Wave.

You forget that this is in addition to the weapons she normally carries that would also be able to handle Thor, ie the lasso and the bracers.

I don't really think so. Under these stipulations, she's a lot faster. She's stronger. She's more durable. She's still a superior combatant and she has more offensive weapons than she normally does. Plus she still has the bracers. This is really stacked in her favor. Adding the Godwave is too much imo.

The only other upgrade you could give Thor would be the Odinforce and runes, and that would skew things wildy in his favor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
You forget that this is in addition to the weapons she normally carries that would also be able to handle Thor, ie the lasso and the bracers.

I don't really think so. Under these stipulations, she's a lot faster. She's stronger. She's more durable. She's still a superior combatant and she has more offensive weapons than she normally does. Plus she still has the bracers. This is really stacked in her favor. Adding the Godwave is too much imo.

The only other upgrade you could give Thor would be the Odinforce and runes, and that would skew things wildy in his favor.

I didn't forget anything. Hence why I said the Medusa Head and the Sword are weapons that could possibly take him out outside of what she normally carries, i.e the lasso.

Think what you want. I don't care.

She's definitely a gap ahead of him in terms of speed, I'll give you that. Stronger? No. More durable? No. At least unless you add in the God Wave, but I don't remember it amping her to the point it'd close the gap. If you stack Thor's abilities that is. The Gauntlets would give her a 10x boost. The Godwave would her boost her some more, but if Thor's abilities stack, he'd get a 20x boost. At the very least, he'd be 12x stronger. Did the Godwave make her more than 2x stronger?

I can debate her being a superior combatant to Thor all day. Thor doesn't really have any more offensive weapons than he usually does but he doesn't really need to.

You could give Thor the Bloodaxe, the Odin Shield, Stormbreaker etc.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Wonder Woman gets or uses
Shields, Bracers, Sword, Sandles, God Wave, Lightning powers,Eagle Armor, Guantlets of Atlas, Tiara, Energy Strikes(Saw those in Respect thread), Speed, Strength Durability, lasso, Healing, skills,Invisible Disc, Medusa Head, etc

vs.

Thor gets or uses

Belt of strength, Hammer(And every single Ability it has everdone),Warrior Madness Mode(With no loss of skill), Reflexes, and divine Armor.

This would be a comic fight where they would start out giving the best of what they normally do and then Pulling out more and more stops as they realize neither is giving an inch. Who would win?

how is this all powers when ww gets every shit that has come her way while thor only gets a bet, a hammer, his stats and an armor?

how is this fair?

or i can always say that thor is infinitely stronger and infinitely more durable than wonder woman as thor has on pannel supported infinite weight (no matter how stupid that is). supporting infinite weight means thor's strength is infinite. it also means that to support infinite weight he is infinetly durable. with that said, aside from the medusa head, thor beats wonder woman no matter what shit she uses

stick out tongue
ww gets the god wave,a sword, medusa head blah blah blah

lightyeargee
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
how is this all powers when ww gets every shit that has come her way while thor only gets a bet, a hammer, his stats and an armor?

how is this fair?

or i can always say that thor is infinitely stronger and infinitely more durable than wonder woman as thor has on pannel supported infinite weight (no matter how stupid that is). supporting infinite weight means thor's strength is infinite. it also means that to support infinite weight he is infinetly durable. with that said, aside from the medusa head, thor beats wonder woman no matter what shit she uses

stick out tongue
ww gets the god wave,a sword, medusa head blah blah blah Thor's hammer has all kinds of powers we forget. I gave him the use of every power, even the one time ones' that don't really count.

gogogadgetgo
Thor's hammer has all kinds of powers we forget. I gave him the use of every power, even the one time ones' that don't really count.

what powers? like the time he
1. charged it with energy w/ the power of a super nova
2. teleport back and forth through time
3. soul steal
4. negate jugernauts shields
5. but thru exitars armor
6. make galactus run away
7. fix capatain amereicas shiled?

ah well, fair enough i suppose. that hammers done some stupid shit over the years.

marwash22
Would the Medusa's head even work on Thor? More importantly, Thor could just bfr her ass.

lightyeargee
Would the Medusa's head even work on Thor? More importantly, Thor could just bfr her ass. Cept I gave stips that it would be a fight like in comics. Thor Does not BFR. He's a warrior.

BattleMage
Take away god blast

marwash22
So Wonder Woman gets to turn him into stone, but he can't bfr? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lightyeargee
So Wonder Woman gets to turn him into stone, but he can't bfr? roll eyes (sarcastic) Thor can transmute. Don't know if it would work. It's just a tactic.

gogogadgetgo
Cept I gave stips that it would be a fight like in comics. Thor Does not BFR. He's a warrior.

actually, he does. he bfr'd the destroyer once. can't remember if he also bfr'd jugernaut. then there's merlin, (was that merlin?) who he tricked into bfring himself.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Yea. Thor's used battle field removal plenty of times. Plenty.

You mean Merlin in JIM?

lightyeargee
^Yea. Thor's used battle field removal plenty of times. Plenty.

You mean Merlin in JIM? Against indestructible foes that are not mobile and without the tacticle ability to counter.

Q99
BFR strikes me as hard, wouldn't either of them return to the field quickly and easily?

(Which reminds me, another item not listed: Seashell of Kane Malohai, lets her travel between worlds/dimensions)

Probably, it worked on the Hundred-Handed Giant that Zeus used to keep the rest of the pantheon in line (i.e. majorly strong deific creature).

supremthor
The God Wave is to much for any god, take it away cuss it makes this spite in her favor, IMO its like her being classic ION.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by supremthor
The God Wave is to much for any god, take it away cuss it makes this spite in her favor, IMO its like her being classic ION.
WW's Godwave use was not like Ares Use. He could maximize it because he is a true SkyGod. Her body could not handle the Full power of the Godwave. She got enough to fight an abstract. Not a universe.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Against indestructible foes that are not mobile and without the tacticle ability to counter.

Thor has so many ways to teleport someone, I don't see how she could counter it without trying to go on the offensive and not let him try it. But even at close range Thor can teleport beings by using lightning like he did when he and Ghost Rider were surrounded and being piled on by hordes of demons.

Thor can do to what he did to that mind bender alien, and simply toss Mjolnir at her, creating a space warp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
BFR strikes me as hard, wouldn't either of them return to the field quickly and easily?

(Which reminds me, another item not listed: Seashell of Kane Malohai, lets her travel between worlds/dimensions)

How would Wonder Woman return to the field quickly and easily?

Originally posted by Q99
Probably, it worked on the Hundred-Handed Giant that Zeus used to keep the rest of the pantheon in line (i.e. majorly strong deific creature).

It was just a large many armed creature that's all. Olympian law declared that no Gods may fight it, so Athena called on Wonder Woman or something similar like that. Diana was also holding her own with it.

I liked Athena through the take over of Olympus arc. She really took charge. Zeus and Hades went out like chumps though...

And is it just me or are the Olympian Gods are a punch of pussies depending on the story. Maybe it's because they rarely do their own dirty work.

Even Ares, who was probably the most bad ass of all Olympians was killed by Wonder Woman pretty easily recently. Didn't Diana even put Zeus on his ass with a punch?

Q99
How would Wonder Woman return to the field quickly and easily?

At least one of her items allows dimension travel, I'm pretty sure. Probably the sandles.

The Hundred-Handed Giants are siblings to the Titans, not simply large monsters. They're among the most powerful things in Greek Myth and capable of fighting gods and titans and played a big part in Zeus's original victory over the Titans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
At least one of her items allows dimension travel, I'm pretty sure. Probably the sandles.

The closest the sandles have shown to dimensional travel is when she went to talk to the pantheon heads, and even then, we saw her use a dimensional link. I don't think she has any tools that would allow her to come back if she finds herself in say some barren and forsake dimension.

Originally posted by Q99
The Hundred-Handed Giants are siblings to the Titans, not simply large monsters. They're among the most powerful things in Greek Myth and capable of fighting gods and titans and played a big part in Zeus's original victory over the Titans.

You can describe it's background and family tree as much as you want. It doesn't change the fact that it was shown as some typical large and very strong monster, except with a lot of little heads and hands. Wonder Woman was holding her own and even taking it to it at some points.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.