Selene vs Volturi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Selene gets her twin machine pistols with 4 clips that are loaded with UV rounds, knife and the four throwing stars. Who wins?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2bohKixLt8

Menetnashté
I can't help but assume that most people haven't actually seen Twilight, and because of it's status as a horrible movie franchise with sparkling vampires everyone auto assumes that they're pushovers, and that's why these threads keep coming up.
That said, the obvious answer is the Volturi.

the ninjak
How strong and fast was Selene at the end of Evolution?

She'll probably get spite stomped anyways.

Rogue Jedi

BruceSkywalker
I have seen both twilight films, will see eclipse..

i have seen all three underworld films..

Volturi easy

marwash22
Seriously? Are people just gonna keep piggybacking off the momentum and theme of other threads? If you wanna match up the Twilight people against someone, please take the time to think it through so that the matchup is at least a little fair.

Selene gets owned. not even close.

Rogue Jedi
The following vampires/lycans can go toe to toe with a twilight vampire:

Michael Corvinus
VH Dracula
Nomak
Akasha
Marcus Corvinus

Maybe more I dunno. Lucian maybe?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Michael Corvinus
VH Dracula
Nomak
Akasha
Marcus Corvinus

these may be the only ones

marwash22
Saya would own.

Robtard
Selene had insane speed in UW3.

I have to ask, were the Twilight vampires really shown to be cut/bullet-proof in the films?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Selene had insane speed in UW3.

I have to ask, were the Twilight vampires really shown to be cut/bullet-proof in the films? Yes.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah she was fast, but not as fast as Ed was when fighting the Volturi.

Robtard
Yes.

They're definitely susceptible to injury, so can you point out exactly were it's shown (or stated)? Scene?

Rogue Jedi
They're definitely susceptible to injury, so can you point out exactly were it's shown (or stated)? Scene?
Carlisle "We're bulletproof."

Ed "Wuuuuuut?"

Robtard
Yeah she was fast, but not as fast as Ed was when fighting the Volturi.

IIRC, she was moving around at blinking-speeds in the forest, there one second; 20 feet away the next. While Eddy-boy was seen as a bit blurry.

Impediment
Could Gary Oldman's Dracula take Volturi? He did turn into fog and kill Renfield in the asylum, you know.

Robtard
Carlisle "We're bulletproof."

Ed "Wuuuuuut?"

This is where you say: "But was it shown!"

marwash22
You seem to be forgetting that Selene isn't fighting Ed, she's fighting the Volturi, a group of people who are all centuries older (therefore stronger, faster all around more powerful) than Edward. Selene gets stomped.

And what forest scene are you talking about? In 'Rise of the Lycans'?.... dude, that wasn't Selene.

Rogue Jedi
IIRC, she was moving around at blinking-speeds in the forest, there one second; 20 feet away the next. While Eddy-boy was seen as a bit blurry. It wasn't 20 feet, stop exaggerating, ten feet tops. Ed was moving so fast that yeah, he was a blur. Selene? You could tell it was her, you could see her trenchcoat flapping behind her. Ed moved faster.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Could Gary Oldman's Dracula take Volturi? He did turn into fog and kill Renfield in the asylum, you know.

Bram Stoker would shit into his own mouth if he heard about the Twilight saga.

marwash22
It doesn't matter how fast she was moving, because... THAT WASN'T SELENE. lulz.

Rogue Jedi
This is where you say: "But was it shown!" Ed stopped a moving van with his hand, he sustained no injuries, not even a cut. Yeah, their skin is granite hard. Dare I mention where he had his head slammed into the marble floor and shook it off in a second?

Selene isn't exactly a crack shot. When she was firing on William, she missed half the time.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Could Gary Oldman's Dracula take Volturi? He did turn into fog and kill Renfield in the asylum, you know. That would be an interesting fight IMO.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
It doesn't matter how fast she was moving, because... THAT WASN'T SELENE. lulz. He's talking about Evolution, where Selene was fighting the cops in the woods.

Robtard
Ed stopped a moving van with his hand, he sustained no injuries, not even a cut. Yeah, their skin is granite hard. Dare I mention where he had his head slammed into the marble floor and shook it off in a second?

Selene isn't exactly a crack shot. When she was firing on William, she missed half the time.

I'm accepting the statement; I said 'you' would say that. Though your van stomping is a poor example to being cut, stabbed or shot.

Yeah, but she looked sexy doing it.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
It doesn't matter how fast she was moving, because... THAT WASN'T SELENE. lulz.

Relax, guy, I used the wrong number. Character is correct.

Rogue Jedi
I'm accepting the statement; I said 'you' would say that. Though your van stomping is a poor example to being cut, stabbed or shot.

Yeah, but she looked sexy doing it. But his head being smashed into marble, smashing the marble, and not a drop of blood spilt, that's a good example.

Robtard
But his head being smashed into marble, smashing the marble, and not a drop of blood spilt, that's a good example.

Tells me Ed-boy has massive blunt force trauma resistance.

Rogue Jedi
Tells me Ed-boy has massive blunt force trauma resistance. Think about it. You are part of a vampire clan, and there are rivals out there. Likely they will try and kill you. Now, if they could be hurt and or killed by gunfire, wouldn't you carry a gun at all times?

Robtard
Think about it. You are part of a vampire clan, and there are rivals out there. Likely they will try and kill you. Now, if they could be hurt and or killed by gunfire, wouldn't you carry a gun at all times?

Depends what state I was in/what the local laws were.

Rogue Jedi
Depends what state I was in/what the local laws were.

Quit tapdancing, answer the question. BTW I googled it. Forks, Washington, they have very loose gun laws.

Robtard
Quit tapdancing, answer the question. BTW I googled it. Forks, Washington, they have very loose gun laws.

I've accepted the statement you said was said in the film. Your scenarios are both not needed and faulty.

Rogue Jedi
I've accepted the statement you said was said in the film. Your scenarios are both not needed and faulty.

First, there is the fact that the only way to kill a Twilight vampire for good is to rip them apart and burn them.

Second, if the Twilight vampires could be hurt by guns, why didn't they use guns?

Robtard
First, there is the fact that the only way to kill a Twilight vampire for good is to rip them apart and burn them.

Second, if the Twilight vampires could be hurt by guns, why didn't they use guns?

Okay, not arguing that Selene can win, the 'bullet-proof' angle takes away her weapons.

That's a ridiculous statement to make.

Robtard

Michael Corvinus
VH Dracula
Nomak
Akasha
Marcus Corvinus

Yu-Law.

I know he's not a vampire, but he's Chinese; that is close enough.

Rogue Jedi
Okay, not arguing that Selene can win, the 'bullet-proof' angle takes away her weapons.

That's a ridiculous statement to make. Check the QOTD vs Twilight thread, thats about as even as it gets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.