who wins this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who survives these

colossus, thor, iron man , superman, magneto, namor, human torch, sentry(no reforming), apocolypse

1. submerged in water indefinitly
2. inside a volcano in the magma
3. in space indefinity
4. exposed to direct radiaton of the sun
5. exposed to aids
6. exposed to absolute zero
7. a blood lusted wolverine
8. exposed to kryptonite indefinitly

Bentley
They all die at six. Most of them die at seven biscuits

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who survives these

colossus, thor, iron man , superman, magneto, namor, human torch, sentry(no reforming), apocolypse

1. submerged in water indefinitly
2. inside a volcano in the magma
3. in space indefinity
4. exposed to direct radiaton of the sun
5. exposed to aids
6. exposed to absolute zero
7. a blood lusted wolverine
8. exposed to kryptonite indefinitly

1) Thor, Superman, Colossus, Namor, Sentry. Iron Man would run out of air. Would Apocalypse run out of air as well? I think Magneto would too after some time.

2) Thor, Superman, Colossus, Sentry. Same situation for the rest.

3) Thor, Superman, Colossus (Pretty sure he can.), Sentry. Same situation for the rest.

4) Thor, Superman, Sentry, Magneto with Shields, and maybe Apocalypse.

5) Any of them that are immune to most diseases should be fine. So Thor, Superman etc. should be good while the Human Torch would be in trouble unless he goes to Reed etc. or does something different and goes Nova, burning out the virus from his system or some other weird comic book solution.

6) Probably almost all of them except say Johnny, and maybe Iron Man.

7) In a fight? Most of them would survive one.

8) Everyone but Superman. The Kryptonite might have various effects after long term exposure to say Johnny, but that's probably about it.

Black bolt z
All survive 4 and all but supes die at 7.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Thor, Superman, Colossus, Namor, Sentry. Iron Man would run out of air. Would Apocalypse run out of air as well? I think Magneto would too after some time.

2) Thor, Superman, Colossus, Sentry. Same situation for the rest.

3) Thor, Superman, Colossus (Pretty sure he can.), Sentry. Same situation for the rest.

4) Thor, Superman, Sentry, Magneto with Shields, and maybe Apocalypse.

5) Any of them that are immune to most diseases should be fine. So Thor, Superman etc. should be good while the Human Torch would be in trouble unless he goes to Reed etc. or does something different and goes Nova, burning out the virus from his system or some other weird comic book solution.

6) In a fight? Most of them would survive one.

7) Everyone but Superman. The Kryptonite might have various effects after long term exposure to say Johnny, but that's probably about it.

well put, though you skipped 7

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
All survive 4 and all but supes die at 7. confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
well put, though you skipped 7

I skipped 6 but I edited my post.

Colossus-Big C
what effects would kryptonite have on johnny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.