Ghost Rider vs Genocide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

guy222
Rider

Black bolt z
With a name like genocide I will assume he is very sinful.

Konton
She does alright for herself. =/

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
With a name like genocide I will assume he is very sinful.

Genocide is Wonder Woman's reanimated corps empowered by Ares to be a weapon against pantheons and who uses WW's lasso to crush enemy's souls. Genocide is more of a description than a name, Geno doesn't really personify herself, she just hates.

Lord_Talron
as long as the stare works gr rapes

Q99
How well does the stare do against someone with not much personality other than hate? I wouldn't be surprised if Genocide can take all the pain she's inflicted (sure, Geno inflicts a lot, but she was not active long).

Also she can teleport into melee, so that's gonna hurt things too.

meh GR is pretty much indestructible by now. He bounces back from whatever. PS should still work on her provided she has enough of a spirit or soul.

Lord_Talron
well if that doesnt work, can he harm her otherwise? i kno she wrecked the jla w.o much effort

Q99
Originally posted by 753
meh GR is pretty much indestructible by now. He bounces back from whatever. PS should still work on her provided she has enough of a spirit or soul.

Physically, sure, he doesn't go down, but what about attacking his soul?

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
How well does the stare do against someone with not much personality other than hate? I wouldn't be surprised if Genocide can take all the pain she's inflicted (sure, Geno inflicts a lot, but she was not active long).

Also she can teleport into melee, so that's gonna hurt things too. Why does it matter what their personality is like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.