Twilight versus Queen of the Damned....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Queen of the Damned vampires:

l-UtiG_QJf0&feature=related

w1ItInTK1kQ&feature=related

Are having the Gathering of the Immortals, as seen in the vids above. In walk the Volturi, accompanied by the Cullens:

brdIPy021-4

The Volturi have learned of Lestat's intent to make Vampires known of, and they intend to kill him and anyone who stands in their way. The Cullens have no morals here, they will drain any QOTD vampire they get ahold of.

The Queen of the Damned vampires engage in battle with the Twilight vampires, anything goes.

Yes, Akasha may use her TK powers, but remember that the Twilight vampires outnumber them, and that Akasha can be bled dry.

Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
This is an excellent video for the Twilight impaired:

5vsqyO1WBCE

marwash22
TP doesn't mean squat when you still can't pierce their skin. Twilight wins again.

Rogue Jedi
Uh, TK, dude. TK doesn't have to pierce their skin.

marwash22
My mistake, i wrote TP instead of TK.

Moot point though. So she has TK... she's gonna throw them off a cliff or into a wall? Wont kill them.

Force-choke them? Wont kill them.

Control her TK like Sylar from 'Heroes' and slice open foreheads? Wont kill them, they regen too fast.

From what i saw in the movie, her TK isn't strong enough to telekinetically pull apart a twilight vamp. Even if she could, she can't do it to multiple targets.

Rogue Jedi
Well, she can burn them without having to rip them apart. The Twilight wiki I posted in the other thread said the ripping apart was to incapacitate them, the burning was the killing blow. Seems that she can skip A and go right to B. Also, her victims burn from the inside out, so there's no chance of them stopping it.

The regen? The QOTD vampires regen as fast as the Twilight vampires, it's in the second vid I posted, the blond vampire does it, as does Lestat.

Yeah, there is a scene in QOTD where Akasha targets multiple vamps and ignites them.

And the QOTD vampires move as fast as the Twilight vampires, if not faster, and they can fly.

I'll look for the vid where Akasha targets multiple victims.

Rogue Jedi
Holy SHIT, dude...

izl0frKvp8M

FF to 2:40.....DAMN, man. Akasha targets and burns 2, 2, then 3 vamps at a time. Then at the end, she walks out of the burning bar, she's ****in' fireproof. Add on that she can fly/levitate like Dark Phoenix, dude, she solos the Twilight vampires.

I forgot how badass she is.

marwash22
Damn! i apparently forgot how badass she is as well. Still though, i don't realistically see her doing that to every single member of the Volturi. They have vamps who can cancel out abilities, mindrape, control emotions, become invulnerable to any kind of harm...

she could kill a lot of them, but she's not gonna kill them all.

Rogue Jedi
All of those abilities are nullified if they are on fire. If she levitates out of their reach, they cannot very well get to her. All she has to do is target a few at a time and it's done.

Gotta remember that the other QOTD vamps will be in the mix as well.

marwash22
The other QOTD vamps are irrelevant when we're talking about Volturi members who not only possess the same stone hard skin as the lesser Twilight vamps (and probably to an even greater degree), but they are centuries older than any of the QOTD vamps.

There's one who can cancel out abilities... Akasha won't be able to burn anyone.

There's also the one vamp that can cause unbearable pain by just looking at you.

There's one who can take away eye sight or make you see illusions.

There's one who can take away all of your senses.

There's one who controls probability.

There's a precog.

There's one who is basically the Avatar.

There's one who literally can't be touched, by anything.

lulz. And these are just the lower level vamps in Twilight. The 30 or so Volturi members could probably sit this out.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
The other QOTD vamps are irrelevant when we're talking about Volturi members who not only possess the same stone hard skin as the lesser Twilight vamps (and probably to an even greater degree), but they are centuries older than any of the QOTD vamps.

There's one who can cancel out abilities... Akasha won't be able to burn anyone.

There's also the one vamp that can cause unbearable pain by just looking at you.

There's one who can take away eye sight or make you see illusions.

There's one who can take away all of your senses.

There's one who controls probability.

There's a precog.

There's one who is basically the Avatar.

There's one who literally can't be touched, by anything.

lulz. And these are just the lower level vamps in Twilight. The 30 or so Volturi members could probably sit this out.

What's this "cancel out abilities" shit? I don't recall that in the movie. Book shit doesn't count here, only what's in the movies. If the vampire chick used her "inflict pain by looking at you" in the movie, then so be it, but she didn't from what I remember.

Akasha and Khayman were around at 4000 BC. Marius? 30 BC. The Twilight vampires were turned in 1300 AD. So yeah, those three themselves are thousands of years older than the Twilight vampires. Maharet is six thousand years old, dude.

The stone hard skin is irrelevant, Akasha's TK fire atttack burns from the inside out.

There weren't 30 Volturi in the vid, only the ones shown in the vid are in this fight.

Here is a link to the QOTD movies and the QOTD vampires:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_the_Damned_%28film%29

Look at them all and see for yourself.

marwash22
So the things that were written in the first two books and got directly transfered over to the two movies thus far, are valid... but the things that will happen in the 3rd and 4th movie, aren't valid? You're full of shit. And yeah, Jane did use the pain thing on Edward.

Also, the only person with the fire thing is Akasha and like i already said, that'll be canceled out if she's not in crippling pain already. Another thing, NONE, not one single vamp in the QOTD movie is strong enough to pierce their skin... doesn't matter how old they are, it's not happening.

What you're saying is that 4 QOTD ancients can take out the 30 Twilight ancients? And the fodder vamps in QOTD stand a chance against any of the Twilight fodder's? Dude, i can't stand twilight, i even hate being the one to take their side, but face it, they're a different breed.

No vampire in the history of cinema can touch the Twilight vamps. You'd have to go to comics or manga to find one powerful enough to beat them.

Rogue Jedi
Here's who is in this fight:

Twilight: The Cullens- Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme.

The Volturi- Aro, Jane, Caius, Marcus, Alec, Felix, and the half a dozen or so in the background.

That's about 20 Twilight vampires.

Now for the QOTD vampires: Akasha, Lestat, Marius, Maharet, Mael, Pandora and Khayman. Lestat was born 1760, the rest were around in BC times.

That's 20 against 7. The fight starts, Akasha levitates 50 feet in the air and is lighting fools up three and four at a time, the fight is over in less than ten seconds.

And no, the Twilight vampires have no defense against Akasha's TK fire attack. She doesn't need to pierce their skin to set them aflame.

BTW, the QOTD vampires move faster than the Twilight vampires. Looking for the vid now.

marwash22
So now you're retconning the thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all, it's completely unfounded that the QOTD vamps are faster. More to the point, have you been paying attention? It doesn't matter how fast they are because they can't inflict any damage on the Twilight vamps.

But sure, if you wanna retcon the thread because you now realize how much power the twilight vamps have, fine, QOTD wins.

Rogue Jedi
So the things that were written in the first two books and got directly transfered over to the two movies thus far, are valid... but the things that will happen in the 3rd and 4th movie, aren't valid? You're full of shit. And yeah, Jane did use the pain thing on Edward.

Also, the only person with the fire thing is Akasha and like i already said, that'll be canceled out if she's not in crippling pain already. Another thing, NONE, not one single vamp in the QOTD movie is strong enough to pierce their skin... doesn't matter how old they are, it's not happening.

What you're saying is that 4 QOTD ancients can take out the 30 Twilight ancients? And the fodder vamps in QOTD stand a chance against any of the Twilight fodder's? Dude, i can't stand twilight, i even hate being the one to take their side, but face it, they're a different breed.

No vampire in the history of cinema can touch the Twilight vamps. You'd have to go to comics or manga to find one powerful enough to beat them.

Read the forum rules. We can only use what is shown on screen thus far. For the Twilight vamps, all that can be used is what is shown onscreen in the first two movies. I didn't make the rules, Impediment did. If we could use the book here, dude, the QOTD vampires are a 100 times more powerful in the book than they are in the movie.

So, is there a scene in the first two Twilight movies showing a Twilight vampire cancelling another vampires powers? Or of Jane using her mind attack to cause immense pain? Didn't think so.

There are SIX QOTD ancients. Lestat has Akashas blood in her, he became as powerful as the ancients. That's seven.

Again, Akasha's TK fire attack needs not pierce their skin, it sets them aflame from WITHIN.

Look here, at 3:15 to the end:

hApryfXFf3o&feature=related

There it is, QOTD vampires are faster than Twilight vampires. Hell, Lestat and Marius are titans. At 4:48, Akasha torches at least 20 vampires while flying around in the air.

A different breed, the Twilight vamps? Yes, a weaker breed.

Rogue Jedi
So now you're retconning the thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

First of all, it's completely unfounded that the QOTD vamps are faster. More to the point, have you been paying attention? It doesn't matter how fast they are because they can't inflict any damage on the Twilight vamps.

But sure, if you wanna retcon the thread because you now realize how much power the twilight vamps have, fine, QOTD wins. Not sure what you mean by retconning the thread, I'm just going by forum rules.

How many times must I say that Akashas TK fire attack does not need to pierce their skin?

Rogue Jedi
One more time.....The only way to kill a Twilight vampire is to rip them apart then burn them. They CAN be set afire.

Akasha sets Vampires on fire with a thought, she set at least twenty on fire in seconds in the concert scene.

Akasha levitates high in the air, where the Twilight vampires cannot reach her (because they cannot fly), and the BBQ commences.

There is literally no way the Twilight vampires can defend against that. Akasha solos.

BruceSkywalker
Akasha is one of only a few who beat TwiVamps...

Akasha ftw

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Akasha is one of only a few who beat TwiVamps...

Akasha ftw Akasha, maybe Dracula from Van Helsing.

Rogue Jedi
lol @ TwiVamps.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Akasha, maybe Dracula from Van Helsing.

prolly so, i have to rewatch Van Helsing perhaps on friday or saturday to be sure

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
prolly so, i have to rewatch Van Helsing perhaps on friday or saturday to be sure He was a BEAST, man. Only way to kill him is the bite of a werewolf.

marwash22
By retconning, i mean that you decided to change the nture of the thread after you were confronted with overwhelming facts. Whatever though, if you wanna limit this to only characters seen in the movies, twilight still wins.

Try reading up on the characters before you try making a spite thread. Funny that you tried your hardest to make a thread in which the Twilight vamps would lose, and you still failed.

After you do your research and realize QOTD loses, don't even bother putting the Twilight vamps up against Dracula from Van Helsing... he'd get raped too.

BruceSkywalker
He was a BEAST, man. Only way to kill him is the bite of a werewolf.

yeah he was, just wanna be sure though

Rogue Jedi
By retconning, i mean that you decided to change the nture of the thread after you were confronted with overwhelming facts. Whatever though, if you wanna limit this to only characters seen in the movies, twilight still wins.

Try reading up on the characters before you try making a spite thread. Funny that you tried your hardest to make a thread in which the Twilight vamps would lose, and you still failed.

After you do your research and realize QOTD loses, don't even bother putting the Twilight vamps up against Dracula from Van Helsing... he'd get raped too. No. I made the thread NOT REMEMBERING how badass Akasha is, that's all. Now that my memory has been refreshed, yeah, she solos.

I didn't "try to make a thread in which the Twilight vamps lose,", get your head outta your ass. I changed nothing, all that happened was you broke forum rules by referring to the books, and I quoted MVF rules. You're just mad because you've been spanked in this thread. Do yourself a favor, check out the way Robtard graciously conceded like a gentleman in the Twilight/Blade thread. Just saying.

How? The only way to kill Dracula is with the bite of a werewolf. Spanked TOO? Dude, read this, write it down, take a pic or something:

One more time.....The only way to kill a Twilight vampire is to rip them apart then burn them. They CAN be set afire.

Akasha sets Vampires on fire with a thought, she set at least twenty on fire in seconds in the concert scene.

Akasha levitates high in the air, where the Twilight vampires cannot reach her (because they cannot fly), and the BBQ commences.

There is literally no way the Twilight vampires can defend against that. Akasha solos.

Oh yeah, the Twilight vampires cant do what you claim they can in the MOVIES. And the QOTD vampires are older than the Twilight vampire. That's two more instances where you were wrong.

marwash22
what do you mean by "the Twilight vampires cant do what you claim they can in the MOVIES"? Uh, yeah they can. Watch the movie.

How is she gonna burn people when she can't see, hear or smell? You clearly didn't do the suggested research. Twilight wins.

Rogue Jedi
I meant that you are claiming that they can do things that were not shown in the movies.

Were they shown doing those things in the movies?

Also, were they shown resisting TK like Akasha has to throw at them?

marwash22
I don't understand why you're clinging to this notion that because it hasn't been seen onscreen yet, it doesn't exist. Um Bella's not a vamp yet, but it's going to happen. The movies are a direct translation of the books, so stop doubting it.

For the last time, Jane used her power on Edward at the end of New Moon, watch the movie! Her brother (forgot his name) appeared in New Moon as well and by your rules as OP, he would be apart of this fight. His power is taking away any of the five senses he wants and it works on multiple targets at once. I never said they were resistant to her TK, point it, how in the heck is she gonna use it when she wont be able to see, smell, hear or even feel? Is she gonna just fly around blindly? Furthermore, their powers work on anyone the can lay their eyes on, there's no proximity or distance factor as long as the tagret is in view... so even if she immediately takes flight, it wouldn't matter.

jaden101
So the things that were written in the first two books and got directly transfered over to the two movies thus far, are valid... but the things that will happen in the 3rd and 4th movie, aren't valid? You're full of shit.

It's forum rules...Don't like it?...Continue and take a banning.

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

Blue Wiccan
Volturi -
Caius- no power
Aro- By physical contact can read a memory a person has ever had.
Markus - senses relationships
Alec - Block senses
Jane- causes illusions of pain
Felix - very strong
Demetri - can track anyone once he has the tenor of their mind

Cullens
Edward - reads minds
Alice - Has visions yet they can change
Jasper - control and sense emotions
Carlislye
Esme
Rosalie
Emmett

vs queen of the damned Granted Akasha is badass and lestat is cool but dunno if that can take down twilight.

the ninjak
TwiVamps overwhelm her while she focuses on burning some....others mind attack her. She gets torn in half. She was pretty stiff in the movie.

marwash22
Originally posted by jaden101
It's forum rules...Don't like it?...Continue and take a banning.

The MVF Golden Rule:
What is seen on screen is canon in these forums. If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal. MOVIE FEATS ONLY! So, you're gonna be a tool as well?

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard because what I'm doing isn't a violation. Basically you're telling me that i can't win this argument right at this moment... but in a few months, after Eclipse comes out, i can win the argument? gtfo, character's in the movie who have known abilities but haven't shown them, still have those abilities.... it's not like I'm pulling feats out of my ass. It's a fact of the series, not my opinion.

Rogue Jedi
I don't understand why you're clinging to this notion that because it hasn't been seen onscreen yet, it doesn't exist. Um Bella's not a vamp yet, but it's going to happen. The movies are a direct translation of the books, so stop doubting it.

For the last time, Jane used her power on Edward at the end of New Moon, watch the movie! Her brother (forgot his name) appeared in New Moon as well and by your rules as OP, he would be apart of this fight. His power is taking away any of the five senses he wants and it works on multiple targets at once. I never said they were resistant to her TK, point it, how in the heck is she gonna use it when she wont be able to see, smell, hear or even feel? Is she gonna just fly around blindly? Furthermore, their powers work on anyone the can lay their eyes on, there's no proximity or distance factor as long as the tagret is in view... so even if she immediately takes flight, it wouldn't matter. Akasha has been around since before Christ, I'm pretty sure Jane would be a crispy critter before she could use this power.

And Akasha does not have to see her targets.

marwash22
lulz. I'm done debating someone who is this stubborn and refuses to be proven wrong even in the face of indisputable facts. You are correct, QOTD wins.

Rogue Jedi
lulz. I'm done debating someone who is this stubborn and refuses to be proven wrong even in the face of indisputable facts. You are correct, QOTD wins.

Look, all I am saying is that Akasha is older and more powerful. Jane is 700 years old, while Akasha has been around since 4000 BC. Hollywod, when it depicts vampires, is full of inconsistencies, but the one thing that remains the same is the older the vampire, the more powerful the vampire.

Her power itself is on a different scale than Janes, add on that she is that much older, and well, do the math.

It's like comparing a mid level telepath to Charles Xavier.

marwash22
...and all I'm saying is that size, strength and age have no bearing on twilight abilities. Jane made a vamp who was centuries older than her topple over in agony. Bella's daughter (who is a baby) used her ability on people who were much older. But since that didn't happen on screen yet, i guess it doesn't count. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What do you mean, "Akasha does not have to see her targets"? She can set people on fire without looking at them, or hearing them, or smelling them? Now you're just making stuff up. lol, please explain.

Rogue Jedi
Size, strength and age have no bearing on Twilight abilities? Then why did Edward get his ass kicked by the Volturi dude?

Watch the vid I posted of Lestat's concert. He and Marius are surrounded by a shitload of vampires, then they are all set aflame. Next thing you know, Akasha emerges from under the stage. She was under the stage, she didn't see them, yet roasted them all in seconds.

Besides, Akasha had four vampires latched onto her, draining her dry, and she still managed to fry them. So yeah, a little "excruciating pain" aint gonna stop her.

marwash22
Are you trolling? You can't be this incompetent. the psychic abilities of vampires in twilight are not effected by size, strength or age... those abilities work on any vamp, of any age, of any strength level. The only vamps who aren't effected by psychic abilities are those who have a psychic ability to shield themselves from psychic abilities.

Jane and her brother's power, along with all the psychic abilities in series, are mental based, not physical. Sure, she can take physical pain from vamps draining her, but Jane attacks her mind to make her feel pain... it doesn't matter how high her threshold for pain is, she's essentially getting mindraped.

lulz. Not only is your ego keeping you from admitting defeat, it's making you delusional. Perhaps you should watch the video, or do as i just did and speed through the entire movie at full size. You can plainly see that portions of the stage are made out of metal grating, of which she can see through. Even if i didn't just watch the movie, your assertion made no sense... according to you, she can just light shit on fire, without seeing it? stop it, dude, you're making yourself look bad.

Rogue Jedi
Youtube link to Jane doing what you said she can do?

And yeah, in this fight, Akasha can see all the Twilight vampires, they are in a room....together.....line of sight.

*Opens BBQ ruffles, watches as Akasha does some Twilight roasting*

Jane can't do shit when she is....you know......on fire.....yeah......

marwash22
You really haven't seen the movie have you? How have you been making all these assertions when you haven't even seen the movie? That's lame, dude, just lame.

and like i said, she'll be in crippling pain. She also won't be able to see a darn thing. But whatever, you believe what you need to believe.

the ninjak
Blah.

Wild Shadow
i like how someone keeps referring to the novel to defend twilight rather then sticking to movie feats only..

either way i read all of anne rice's books and if we want to use novel feats as well then by all means lets.

akasha can burn vamps from a distance like miles away while flying over the tundra...

also her telepathy allows her to sense and see vamps from continents away
her skin an all the ancient vamps also have marble hard skin and akasha can still incinerate them..

she was only vulnerable to physical harm when she lowers her resistance and durability.

marwash22
lulz. Um, difference between QOTD and Twilight, is that QOTD didn't directly transfer it's vampire abilities over from the books... Twilight movie vamps on the other hand, have every single power they had in the books.

Again, when it comes to twilight, that "use only feats seen onscreen" rule, is such bullshit. If you really wanna go there, we can resume this discussion on July 1st after Eclipse comes out and Jane's brother has been shown using his power. Jane's brother was in New Moon, he didn't use his power on screen, but it still existed at the time.

Robtard
Seems like a lot of pro-Twinklight bias going on in this thread. If novel powers are to be used, then use them for both sides.

Wild Shadow
thats not fair rub tart we cant use novel akasha feats b/c she was a planetary threat on her own...

we can only use onesided pro twilight bias here

marwash22
you are completely missing the point.

Akasha in the MOVIE... is not the same Akasha from the book.
Jane in the MOVIE... is exactly the same Jane from the book.

By giving Akasha powers she has in the book, you'd be violating the rules you love to cite so much. Jane (and the other twilight vamps) are EXACTLY the same in book and movie form. Do you honestly not understand this? Anyway, if you wanna seriously discount their abilities until they have been seen onscreen, I shall stfu and wait until July 1st.

Rogue Jedi
What powers have I given Akasha from the book? The powers I quote are all from the movie.

marwash22
What powers have I given Akasha from the book? The powers I quote are all from the movie. not talking about you, RJ. I'm talking about Robtard and Wild Shadow, the two morons who wanna give Akasha additional abilities; abilities she had in the books, but not in the movie.

They don't seem to understand that, while Akasha was based on the Anne Rice character, the movie version of her, didn't possess the same powers. Unlike QOTD vamps, Twilight movie vamps share everything in common with their book counterparts.

Also, it's not bias 'cause I friggin' hate twilight, but I'm not about to make shit up or pretend facts don't exist, just so they can lose. You people are hilarious.

Rogue Jedi
not talking about you, RJ. I'm talking about Robtard and Wild Shadow, the two morons who wanna give Akasha additional abilities; abilities she had in the books, but not in the movie.

They don't seem to understand that, while Akasha was based on the Anne Rice character, the movie version of her, didn't possess the same powers. Unlike QOTD vamps, Twilight movie vamps share everything in common with their book counterparts.

Also, it's not bias 'cause I friggin' hate twilight, but I'm not about to make shit up or pretend facts don't exist, just so they can lose. You people are hilarious. I saw New Moon twice, I can't remember Jane using the pain thing on Ed. I was drunk though haermm

BruceSkywalker
I saw New Moon twice, I can't remember Jane using the pain thing on Ed. I was drunk though haermm

were you drunk both times you saw new moon? big grin

Rogue Jedi
Not all the way.

Tattoos N Scars
Alucard with all seals unlocked solos

Wild Shadow
so who are we giving the majority to?

Rogue Jedi
Akasha solos, dude.

dadudemon
Easy victory for the Twilight vamps only because of Precog from Alice.

Remove Alice and then we have a competition.

Seriously, remove her, please.

Take her away and Jane still causes the Queen trouble, just by herself. We don't know how far Jane's pain thingie goes as an upper limit is not seen in the movie. In book 4, we see her doing her pain thing from about 50 yards out. That's farther than any fire projection that QOTD does. Movie 4 isn't out yet so it doesn't count. Nor does movie 3.

However, none of that matters since Alice will see the Queen decide to attack, and how she will attack.

I fully believe that the Queen will be able to set fire and kill the Twilight vamps, with ease, despite how much stronger, faster, and better "sensed" they are than any QOTD vampires are (minus the queen her self.) But how will the queen do jack when she's on the ground, writhing in absurd pain? How will she be able to do jack when, no matter what she decides and how she decides to do it, Alice will see it if it involves anyone she knows? Not even the Volturi could get a drop on the Cullens. So how is the QOTD suposed to get a drop on the Cullens or anyone that knows Alice when Vampires with specific abilities to track across the globe, can't get a drop?

Remove Alice from the equation and we have a fight. I could argue for and against the Queen if we remove Alice...but there's no chance for the Queen as long as Alice is around.

Rogue Jedi
How does Alice seeing the future help? Maybe if she saw it before the fight happens they could avoid the fight altogether, but read the OP.

If Alice sees Akasha frying the Twivamps left and right, sure, she can run, but Akasha will fly after and kill her.

jinXed by JaNx
Queen of the damned wins because Twilight is gay

dadudemon
How does Alice seeing the future help?

Maybe if she saw it before the fight happens they could avoid the fight altogether, but read the OP.

If Alice sees Akasha frying the Twivamps left and right, sure, she can run, but Akasha will fly after and kill her.

If you knew when a person would attack, where they would attack, and how they would attack, it wouldn't help you at all?

You love scripting out fights. You know the power sets. Script out what would happen if the Queen was predicted and her powers fully known before the attack?

You do know that as people make decisions, Alice's visions change, right? All they have to do is start "prepping" and as they prep, Alice's visions change and she can see if their intentions will change the future. It's simple permutation until they get it perfect without anyone dying. The end of book four, which isn't a movie yet, does this even better than she does it in 1, 2, and 3, but the first three films are more than enough.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you knew when a person would attack, where they would attack, and how they would attack, it wouldn't help you at all?

You love scripting out fights. You know the power sets. Script out what would happen if the Queen was predicted and her powers fully known before the attack?

You do know that as people make decisions, Alice's visions change, right? All they have to do is start "prepping" and as they prep, Alice's visions change and she can see if their intentions will change the future. It's simple permutation until they get it perfect without anyone dying. The end of book four, which isn't a movie yet, does this even better than she does it in 1, 2, and 3, but the first three films are more than enough.

Yeah, Alice's presight is so perfect that all she saw was Bella jumping off a cliff, thinking she was committing suicide. Why didn't she also see that Bella was only cliff diving?

Why didn't she see Bella cutting her finger on the gift?

Shall I go on?

Anyhoo, so Alice knows Akasha's powers. It's only natural that the QOTD vampires would know of the Twivamps powers too.

QOTD vampires are just as fast as the Twivamps. dude. They can react just as fast in battle. Akasha, knowing that she's the key, is gonna fry any Twivamp that gets close to her. She can target 5 and 6 at a time without even looking at them.

So yeah, battle begins, Akasha lights up the Twivamps like the fourth of July.

marwash22
Alice' powers don't work when werewolves are involved, that explains the cliff diving thing. As for the finger cutting... PIS. lulz.

Rogue Jedi
Alice' powers don't work when werewolves are involved, that explains the cliff diving thing. As for the finger cutting... PIS. lulz. There were no werewolves involved, Bella was alone roll eyes (sarcastic)

As for the finger cutting thing, Alice, like a force user, can see only glimpses of the future. At least on screen.

Verdict? Her presight is imperfect.

dadudemon
Yeah, Alice's presight is so perfect that all she saw was Bella jumping off a cliff, thinking she was committing suicide. Why didn't she also see that Bella was only cliff diving?

You didn't pay attention to the movie.

She was, originally, going to commit suicide just to see the hallucination one last time. Also, Alice DID see her jump off in her foresight. If you paid attention to my post (which you obviously didn't), it's based on the decisions people make. That was a spur of the moment decision. Unless one of the Cullens can telelport, that spur of the moment decision (which was also "blurred" but the werewolves being present as they interfere and block Alice's vision), then Alice wouldn't have seen her until she did it and THEN wouldn't have seen her get saved by Jacob.

Why didn't she see Bella cutting her finger on the gift?

Shall I go on?

Because it was a spur of the moment decision to open the present.

No, you shouldn't go on.

Anyhoo, so Alice knows Akasha's powers. It's only natural that the QOTD vampires would know of the Twivamps powers too.

Right.

Too bad you didn't specify that at the beginning of the thread.

Regardless if they were known, it doesn't help them because they don't have a "Bella" on their side that can null the other vamps mental powers.

QOTD vampires are just as fast as the Twivamps. dude. They can react just as fast in battle. Akasha, knowing that she's the key, is gonna fry any Twivamp that gets close to her. She can target 5 and 6 at a time without even looking at them.

So yeah, battle begins, Akasha lights up the Twivamps like the fourth of July.

Except for the part where she doesn't because Alice saw everything before it happens and they get the drop on the Queen and she dies a very quick death of deathiness.

marwash22
Uh, Jacob was the one who saved her... which is why Alice couldn't see her being saved. Also, her precog powers are almost flawless when it comes to vampires.

Really though, why is this still a debate? QOTD wins due to the moronic rule that doesn't allow powers not seen onscreen to be used.

dadudemon
Uh, Jacob was the one who saved her... which is why Alice couldn't see her being saved. Also, her precog powers are almost flawless when it comes to vampires.

Really though, why is this still a debate? QOTD wins due to the moronic rule that doesn't allow powers not seen onscreen to be used.

Nah. Alice sees everything and they plan accordingly.

After Eclipse comes out, that should make it clear enough.

Also, after movie 4, there's not hope of a versus fight against the Cullens from the Queen.

Rest assured, I'll be bringing up this thread when movie 4 comes out. smile

marwash22
Rest assured, I'll be bringing up this thread when movie 4 comes out. smile as will I. it's pretty darn frustrating not being able to use all the facts because of the on screen feats rule.

Rogue Jedi
You didn't pay attention to the movie.

She was, originally, going to commit suicide just to see the hallucination one last time. Also, Alice DID see her jump off in her foresight. If you paid attention to my post (which you obviously didn't), it's based on the decisions people make. That was a spur of the moment decision. Unless one of the Cullens can telelport, that spur of the moment decision (which was also "blurred" but the werewolves being present as they interfere and block Alice's vision), then Alice wouldn't have seen her until she did it and THEN wouldn't have seen her get saved by Jacob. Ah, then Alice can predict what decisions the QOTD vamps will make? Neat!!! Those decisions can always change at the drop of a hat, duder.

Bullshit. If anything, she shoulda seen Jasper freaking out at the sight of human blood.

You know better than anyone that most if not all of my threads here have the combatants with some knowledge of each other.

She can nullify TWILIGHT vamps powers, not a vampire that has been around for 6000 years. Bella's powers are limited to the age of the Twivamps, which are all no earlier than 1300 AD.

Fail, epic fail.

Riiiiiiiiight......Akasha torched at least 20 vamps in ten seconds, man. Fight starts, she goes apeshit with her TK, the Twivamps are all crispy critters in ten seconds.

Read the OP:

Here's who is in this fight:

Twilight: The Cullens- Edward, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, Emmett, Carlisle, Esme.

The Volturi- Aro, Jane, Caius, Marcus, Alec, Felix, and the half a dozen or so in the background.

That's about 20 Twilight vampires.

Now for the QOTD vampires: Akasha, Lestat, Marius, Maharet, Mael, Pandora and Khayman. Lestat was born 1760, the rest were around in BC times.

That's 20 against 7. The fight starts, Akasha levitates 50 feet in the air and is lighting fools up three and four at a time, the fight is over in less than ten seconds.

Watch this vid. Like I said, Akasha torches at least twenty vampires (the same number of Twivamps in this thread BTW) in ten seconds. At 4:51, she starts roasting them. At 5:01, the last one is in ashes:

Oh yeah, at 6:01, she uses TK to pull Lestat to her. TK for the win!!! If she can use TK to pull a vampire TO her, she can use it to push them AWAY from her.

Thank you for playing.

dadudemon
Ah, then Alice can predict what decisions the QOTD vamps will make? Neat!!! Those decisions can always change at the drop of a hat, duder.

Except you already said what her intentions were in the OP. Too bad, right? smile

Bullshit. If anything, she shoulda seen Jasper freaking out at the sight of human blood.

Too bad, but that's what happened.

You know better than anyone that most if not all of my threads here have the combatants with some knowledge of each other.

It doesn't matter as you didn't state it in the OP and it's too late to add it now. It also doesn't matter if you added it in the OP because you left Alice in the thread which makes this too one sided.

She can nullify TWILIGHT vamps powers, not a vampire that has been around for 6000 years. Bella's powers are limited to the age of the Twivamps, which are all no earlier than 1300 AD.

Fail, epic fail.

Wrong. Twivamps come from thousands of years before 1300AD. There are a couple of vampires that were thousands of years old when they were overthrown by the Volturi in the 1300s. They call them the Romanians.

Also, you didn't state in the OP that none of the Twivamps powers wouldn't work against the Queen. If you did, then your thread would have gotten closed. smile

Riiiiiiiiight......Akasha torched at least 20 vamps in ten seconds, man. Fight starts, she goes apeshit with her TK, the Twivamps are all crispy critters in ten seconds.

Read the OP:

Watch this vid. Like I said, Akasha torches at least twenty vampires (the same number of Twivamps in this thread BTW) in ten seconds. At 4:51, she starts roasting them. At 5:01, the last one is in ashes:

Oh yeah, at 6:01, she uses TK to pull Lestat to her. TK for the win!!! If she can use TK to pull a vampire TO her, she can use it to push them AWAY from her.

Thank you for playing.

How can she torch them when she's taken out in less than a second?

Also, she wouldn't have even gotten the chance to levitate, to begin with as Alice would have seen the attack beforehand and they would have ambushed her before she even got there. Or thousands of other situations that you could think of that would prevent the attack from happening.

Also, like I said, once movie 4 comes out, it's lights out, RJ. Benjamin basically has the powerset of the Avatar as he can control the elements. On top of that, any sort of mental powers the Queen has are nulled by Bella. No fire. No TK. No ability to find the vamps.

She's almost completely null once the 4th movie comes out. Does that make you excited?

Right now, it's pretty one sided on the Cullens side. Once movie four is out, this would be a spite thread.

How is the queen going to protect herself from Jane or Alec? She doesn't have a Bella on her side.

marwash22
Alec!!!!! that's Jane's brother name (couldn't think of it). The rule about on screen feats makes it impossible to use his power in this thread, he alone would make Akasha irrelevant.

Rogue Jedi
Except you already said what her intentions were in the OP. Too bad, right? smile I said what the Volturi's intentions are, the Cullens just happen to be there.

So her presight is flawed, agreed.

K. They have knowledge of each other though.

Ah but the Romanians aren't in this fight, are they now?

Read on, babe.

Gee, how ya been, sadako?

The fight starts. Akasha does her Jedi TK push attack. The Twivamps are held at bay. She levitates. She targets them all at once, TK's their ass, burns them to ash. How does she do this? Because these are all powers she used onscreen.

BONG.

Dude, Alices presight is way imperfect, and she is a shit fighter. Get off her dick.

Sure they are. Tell me, what's the oldest vampire she ever used her powers on? Because by MVF rules, that is the extent of her powers. If she never used them on a vampire that is over 6000 years old, she is shit outta luck.

K.

Mmmmmmm no. Akasha makey fire. She is faster and at least as strong as the Twivamps, as is the rest of the QOTD vamps. The Twivamps are shit fighters, their fighting style is RIP RIP RIP BURN!!!! Marius and Lestat displayed superior speed and at least the same strength, AND they showed kickass fighting skill. Oh yeah, they can climb the walls like Spider Man.

As I said, , what's the oldest vampire she ever used her powers on? Because by MVF rules, that is the extent of her powers. If she never used them on a vampire that is over 6000 years old, she is shit outta luck. Hmm? And please, none of this "Her power works on all vamps no matter how old ZOMG!!!!" Stop being a fanboy, adhere to forum rules. If the Twivamps powers worked on vampires no older than 6-700 years, that is the extent of their power. Deal with it.

Akasha- circa 5000 BC (I was wrong she's actually 1000 years older)

Lestat- circa 1760 (But he has Akashas powers after drinking her blood, sans the TK fire attack)

Marius- circa 30 BC

Maharet- 6000 years old

Mael- Same as Marius, ish

Pandora- circa 15 BC

Khayman- circa 4000 BC

yes Yeppers, all immune to the Twivamps powers yes

Sooooooooooooooooo here's where we stand:

QOTD vampires are faster than the Twivamps, and at least as strong as the Twivamps, AND they can actually fight. Plus the QOTD vampires can fly!!!! yeehaw!!!

Alice's presight is about as reliable as a a condom made of tissue paper.

Bella's powers are not a factor here, why? Two reasons.....One, she hasn't shown them yet. Two, her powers will not work on the QOTD vampires. Why? Because Her powers only work on vampires as old as they were shown working on in the movies, NOT on 6000 year old vampires.

And, as I said, the Twivamps powers won't work here.

Aaaaaaaaaand:

Originally posted by Robtard

Edward never showed speed close to the Flash's, he's super-fast, but it wasn't 'blink-of-an-eye' speed like Lestat showed in IWTV.

There it is, proof that the QOTD vamps are faster.

marwash22
@ RJ,

where are you getting this idea that Jane's powers wouldn't work on someone due to age? Her powers work despite of age or strength. The only thing that stops her power (or any Twilight psychic power), is the psychic ability to be immune to psychic abilities... Bella is the only person immune to it.

It doesn't matter if one of the QOTD vamps was ten thousand years old, Jane would still cripple them.

Rogue Jedi
@ RJ,

where are you getting this idea that Jane's powers wouldn't work on someone due to age? Her powers work despite of age or strength. The only thing that stops her power (or any Twilight psychic power), is the psychic ability to be immune to psychic abilities... Bella is the only person immune to it.

It doesn't matter if one of the QOTD vamps was ten thousand years old, Jane would still cripple them.

That's how it works here. Someones powers/abilities work exactly as they did onscreen, no exceptions. If she was never shown using her mind attack on a vampire 6000 years old, she can't.

It's like saying Bob Lee Swagger can make a shot six miles away, when his top screen feat was a mile.

It's like saying a guy can lift 6000 pounds, when he was only shown lifting 1000.

It's like saying a superhero can fly at Mach 6, when they were only shown flying at Mach 1.

But hey, let's PRETEND that Jane can use her mind powers on Akasha. The fight starts, Jane commences attacking Akasha, Akasha is all "Oh shit that hurts." What then? A QOTD vamp (faster and at least as strong as the twivamps), rushes in and wails on Jane. Janes concentration is broken, Akasha recovers, the twivamps burn.

How ya like dem apples?

marwash22
You're not making sense. That logic doesn't apply here because it's a fact of the series that psychic abilities work on EVERYONE, age or strength is not a factor, what part of that do you not understand?

lulz. You're completely neglecting the fact that there are other Volturi member's/Cullen's in this fight. Unless you think the other Volturi members/Cullen's are just gonna stand around and watch. There's...

Felix: who is easily the strongest vampire on Earth in terms of physical strength. His ability is fighting... no one can beat him in a fight, it's not possible.

Renata: who just needs to stand next to Jane and no one would be able to harm her.

Alec: Who can cut off all the senses of every single QOTD vamp.

and there are like 16 other Twilight members in this fight.

draxx_tOfU
where was Renata in the movie?...

based on movie feats as per forum rules, Akasha could possibly solo...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
where was Renata in the movie?...

based on movie feats as per forum rules, Akasha could possibly solo... Of course she could, and would. I've proven this many times over.

Rogue Jedi
You're not making sense. That logic doesn't apply here because it's a fact of the series that psychic abilities work on EVERYONE, age or strength is not a factor, what part of that do you not understand?

lulz. You're completely neglecting the fact that there are other Volturi member's/Cullen's in this fight. Unless you think the other Volturi members/Cullen's are just gonna stand around and watch. There's...

Felix: who is easily the strongest vampire on Earth in terms of physical strength. His ability is fighting... no one can beat him in a fight, it's not possible.

Renata: who just needs to stand next to Jane and no one would be able to harm her.

Alec: Who can cut off all the senses of every single QOTD vamp.

and there are like 16 other Twilight members in this fight.

You're basing shit in the Twilight world. The QOTD vampires are much more powerful, older, faster, and just as strong.

Felix would get ***** slapped by Marius.

Renata and Alec's powers are useless because they only work against vampires of a certain age, NOT 6000 year old vampires.

That's just how it is. Akasha makes crispy twicritters.

marwash22
So now you're not even gonna provide any evidence, you're just gonna claim Twilight powers wouldn't work against them? Ok, prove it.

You're basing shit in the Twilight world. The QOTD vampires are much more powerful, older, faster, and just as strong.proof?

Felix would get ***** slapped by Marius.proof?

Renata and Alec's powers are useless because they only work against vampires of a certain age, NOT 6000 year old vampires. proof?

Rogue Jedi
So now you're not even gonna provide any evidence, you're just gonna claim Twilight powers wouldn't work against them? Ok, prove it. I kind already did. You really don't understand the forum rules, do you?

The Twilight vamps powers work on vamps of a certain age (the oldest being 1300 AD IN THE MOVIES). QOTD vamps are all 4000, 5000, 1000 BC. The twilight vamps powers have never been shown working on vampires that old. I don't see what the confusion is, I summed it up here:

It's like saying Bob Lee Swagger can make a shot six miles away, when his top screen feat was a mile.

It's like saying a guy can lift 6000 pounds, when he was only shown lifting 1000.

It's like saying a superhero can fly at Mach 6, when they were only shown flying at Mach 1.

Plus this:

But hey, let's PRETEND that Jane can use her mind powers on Akasha. The fight starts, Jane commences attacking Akasha, Akasha is all "Oh shit that hurts." What then? A QOTD vamp (faster and at least as strong as the twivamps), rushes in and wails on Jane. Janes concentration is broken, Akasha recovers, the twivamps burn.

With the same knowledge of the twilight vamps as the twilight vamps have of them, they will target Jane and kill her immediately. Not that they need to, because her powers won't work on them, it's not one of her high end screen feats.

If Jane was as old as the QOTD vamps, and could target them all at once, then yeah, her powers are unbeatable. All the vampire franchises in hollywood differ, but one thing they all have in common is that the older the vampire, the more powerful the vampire. Jane's powers work ONLY on vampires with a certain level of power.

Just watch the fight scenes in QOTD. Marius is faster than Felix, at least as strong, and is a far superior fighter. The vid on page one proves that.

marwash22
Ok. I get it.

Basically you're saying that, even though it's an explicit fact of the series that age, nor physical/intellectual superiority, has any bearing on psychic abilities... since Jane hasn't been seen on screen using her powers on someone as old as Akasha, her powers wouldn't work at all. This is what you're saying, correct?

So really, you have no argument. Better yet, your argument is that, the facts of the Twilight series are irrelevant because the rules of the KMC 'Movie Versus Forum', trump them.

That's weak, dude... weak! I'm done talking to you; it's a waste of time trying to debate someone who will disregard facts because of an antiquated technicality.

Rogue Jedi
Ok. I get it.

Basically you're saying that, even though it's an explicit fact of the series that age, nor physical/intellectual superiority, has any bearing on psychic abilities... since Jane hasn't been seen on screen using her powers on someone as old as Akasha, her powers wouldn't work at all. This is what you're saying, correct?

So really, you have no argument. Better yet, your argument is that, the facts of the Twilight series are irrelevant because the rules of the KMC 'Movie Versus Forum', trump them.

That's weak, dude... weak! I'm done talking to you; it's a waste of time trying to debate someone who will disregard facts because of an antiquated technicality.

No, you're right, Jane's powers are not affected by age. You are 100% correct.

BUT, there are no twivamps that are remotely as old and as powerful as Akasha, there's literally no way to prove that Jane's powers will work on Akasha or any of the other QOTD vamps. Jane's screen feats are only what is seen onscreen. They do not include mind raping vamps as old as Akasha and her brethren.

And if Janes powers DID work on the QOTD vamps, there's still this:

Either way, the QOTD vamps are covered.

Done talking to me, because I am handing your ass to you? K. If you change your mind, it's cool.

Placidity

Sure they are. Tell me, what's the oldest vampire she ever used her powers on? Because by MVF rules, that is the extent of her powers. If she never used them on a vampire that is over 6000 years old, she is shit outta luck.

Not relevant to this discussion, but in the book, Jane's powers works on Aro which is over 3000 years old.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Not relevant to this discussion, but in the book, Jane's powers works on Aro which is over 3000 years old. Still wouldn't work on Khayman, Akasha or Maharet for sure. Probably not on Lestat, Marius or Pandora. (They drank elder blood.)

And there's still this:

Either way, the QOTD vamps are covered.

Robtard
Questions, both Vampire franchises have that 'the older the vampire, the stronger the vampire' angle, correct?

Akasha is 6k years old, how old are the oldest Twilight vamps?

Edward moved so fast he appeared as a blur. Lestat moved so fast he was invisible to the human eye. Think speed goes to the Anne Rice franchise.

dadudemon
Questions, both Vampire franchises have that 'the older the vampire, the stronger the vampire' angle, correct?

No.

That's Underworld.

If anything, the oldest vampires sit around too much and get weaker in Twilight.

Rogue Jedi

Akasha is 6k years old, how old are the oldest Twilight vamps?

Edward moved so fast he appeared as a blur. Lestat moved so fast he was invisible to the human eye. Think speed goes to the Anne Rice franchise.

Yes, ALL vampire franchises have that.

Yes, the ones in this thread? 700 years.

True.

Akasha- circa 5000 BC (I was wrong she's actually 1000 years older, Akasha is 7000 years old)

Lestat- circa 1760 (But he has Akashas powers after drinking her blood, sans the TK fire attack)

Marius- circa 30 BC

Maharet- 6000 years old

Pandora- circa 15 BC

Khayman- circa 4000 BC

dadudemon
I said what the Volturi's intentions are, the Cullens just happen to be there.
Her /= Volutri or Cullens. Her = the Queen, Akasha.

So her presight is flawed, agreed.
If seeing possible futures based on one's decisions is a flaw, then it's flawed.
It's far more complicated than that, though.
For instance, if person A decides to do this, it could affect person B. This affect on person B causes person B to act a different way which affects person C. Person C, due to person B's actions, cause person C to do something negative.
Because of person A, we have a negative action from person C, who didn't even meet person A, at all.
Just one decision could change the entire future potential.

If I recall properly, Alice didn't see Bella get excited to open that present because, at that moment, she was very dead set on NOT liking any gifts at all: Bella decided that she would be grumpy about if there were any presents. Alice didn't see anything wrong with that current future.

As Bella got happier and happier during her presents upwrapping, she changed her mind and decided that she would be happy about it (in the book, she says to herself that she would/should be happier because of how much effort was put into this party...which doesn't come out in the movie very well, which makes it seem more like a flaw in Alice's vision than a conscious decision by Bella to be happier for the Cullen's efforts). She got excited and cut herself and it was so quick that Alice didn't have time for a vision.

You already stated what the intentions were in the OP, so it's a moot point. You're trying to wiggle out of how absurdly pwn Alice is for the twif*gs but it will never work. There's always the "based on how it worked, most of the time, not the only time you think that there was an exception" argument.

K. They have knowledge of each other though.
K. Doesn't change anything as no one can get around Alice seeing the future cept the werewolves. smile Even the Volturi tried and failed (as you'll see in movie 3 in a few short days.)

Ah but the Romanians aren't in this fight, are they now?
Right cause the Romanians being present for this fight have EVERYTHING to do with this match and a crucial for the outcome. Wait, they are not. erm
They were useless when overthrown in the 1300s. They were useless in Breaking Dawn in the "almost" fight against the Volturi. What you just tried to do here is a very good example of a strawman.
You tried to pass off a vampires age as something that counts for anything when it comes to twif*g vampires when it doesn't. Further, you said that they were only around since about the 1300s, which is also horribly wrong.

Instead of actually saying, "Yeah, my bad. I was wrong on both accounts" you've taken us off into left field with something completely unrelated.

Read on, babe.
No, you have to address the point. You didn't state it in the OP so it doesn't fly. You must argue the thread based on the rules you created for this thread, not rules you make up as the thread goes on because you forgot to gimp one side or the other in favor of the character you wanted to win.

You can't null Twif*g special powers with arbitrary, unapplicable, rules that don't exist. That's gimping. None of the Twif*gs special powers were ever shown to NOT work on a vampire based on age. We only have to go to the books, a higher canon source, to see that that is true, no matter what.

Gee, how ya been, sadako?
The fight starts. Akasha does her Jedi TK push attack. The Twivamps are held at bay. She levitates. She targets them all at once, TK's their ass, burns them to ash. How does she do this? Because these are all powers she used onscreen.
BONG.
1. Other than the occasional fights you two have, I like Sadako. I don't take insult to being called Sadako.
2. See, NOW you're starting to script again. Well done. thumb up
3. The fight starts, and Akasha think to use her TK but as soon as she goes to applies it, she's already dead.
4. Did you know that one of the twif*g vamps can null against physical attacks? Did you know another can null against all mental attacks in a very large radius? (mwahahahahaha!) Just wait for one more year and this thread become spite against the Queen. laughing
Dude, Alices presight is way imperfect, and she is a shit fighter. Get off her dick.
Right, that's why in all 4 books, her precog was central to the cullens and the werewolves COMPLETE survival with little to no injuries for all of them. Oh, wait, her precog is so powerful and useful that, in a sparing match against Jasper, a vampire hunter/killer that has almost a century of experience hunting and killing the strongest of vampires (new borns), that he couldn't even land a hit or even touch Alice. She just stood there with her eyes closed, doing nothing. Just a few more days till eclipse comes out. smile
Also, Alice is a good fighter. Don't forget that it was Alice that ripped off James' head in Twlight. wink

laughing
Okay, okay. You win.

But can't I argue the same for the Twlight vamps? The Queen has never faced "gifted" vamps from another universe, before. In fact, her TK and fire techniques don't work on any of the Twivamps as they are not made the same as QOTD vamps. PWNED! (I need that image of yours, right now.)

K.
Admit it, you're ultra-excited for this thread to turn to spite in a year or two.

Mmmmmmm no. Akasha makey fire. She is faster and at least as strong as the Twivamps, as is the rest of the QOTD vamps. The Twivamps are shit fighters, their fighting style is RIP RIP RIP BURN!!!! Marius and Lestat displayed superior speed and at least the same strength, AND they showed kickass fighting skill. Oh yeah, they can climb the walls like Spider Man.
The Twivamps fight like the Flash and have centuries of fighting experience at fighting vampires.
Prove that she is faster.
Also, we have James, who was significantly slower than Edward, run from Washington State to Tuscan Arizona in less than a day. Get that? He ran faster than a Jet because he beat Bella to Tuscon AFTER being thrown off by the other Cullens...so he had to retrace his steps and STILL make it to Tuscon before Bella to leave the voicemail on her mom's home phone. no expression
Do you have a speed feat faster than that?

Strength? No contest. Edward treated that van like it was styrofoam.

As I said, , what's the oldest vampire she ever used her powers on? Because by MVF rules, that is the extent of her powers. If she never used them on a vampire that is over 6000 years old, she is shit outta luck. Hmm? And please, none of this "Her power works on all vamps no matter how old ZOMG!!!!" Stop being a fanboy, adhere to forum rules. If the Twivamps powers worked on vampires no older than 6-700 years, that is the extent of their power. Deal with it.

I know this hurts, but...the special "gifts" from the twif*gs work on any vampire at any age without exception. You're more than welcome to prove that their powers have an age limit, however, the Romanians are around the same age as Akasha, if not older. Guess what? The Romanians' coven ruled for thousands of years before they were overthrown around 500AD.

You can stomp your feet, ignore facts, and pretend that the rules are on your side, but what will you do next year when you see the Romanians refuse to allow Renesme to touch them because they don't want her "gift" affecting them? You know, two vamps that are around the same age as Akasha. smile

It doesn't really matter, though, as your point is made of fail, anyway. We already have more than enough information from the on-screen action to prove there there is no difference on the effectiveness of "gifts" on older vampires. I've already shown you where your logic can be turned right back around on you, as well.

If you actually want to have a discussion, let me know.

So, anyway, you've called me a fanboy when I've been more than outspoken about Meyer's atrociuos writing style, the horrible acting in the movies, and the cheesy lines in both the movies and books. Yet, I'm the fanboy because I'm stating the obvious?

dadudemon
Sooooooooooooooooo here's where we stand:
QOTD vampires are faster than the Twivamps, and at least as strong as the Twivamps, AND they can actually fight. Plus the QOTD vampires can fly!!!! yeehaw!!!
Alice's presight is about as reliable as a a condom made of tissue paper.
Bella's powers are not a factor here, why? Two reasons.....One, she hasn't shown them yet. Two, her powers will not work on the QOTD vampires. Why? Because Her powers only work on vampires as old as they were shown working on in the movies, NOT on 6000 year old vampires.
And, as I said, the Twivamps powers won't work here.

Aaaaaaaaaand:

There it is, proof that the QOTD vamps are faster.

You haven't proven that QOTD vamps are faster: you need an actual speed feat such as James' speed feat. Alice's forsight is so useful and awesome that it prevented the loss of any life of those around her and completely eliminated physical harm from them. If that's what you'd like to call "unreliable", I'd definitely like that "unreliable" power on my side in any fight.

And Bella's powers won't work at all until movie 4 comes out.

dadudemon
Yes, ALL vampire franchises have that.

Yes, the ones in this thread? 700 years.

Wrong.

Very few have that.

Akasha- circa 5000 BC (I was wrong she's actually 1000 years older, Akasha is 7000 years old)

Marius- circa 30 BC

Maharet- 6000 years old

Pandora- circa 15 BC

Khayman- circa 4000 BC

pwned this already.

smile

the ninjak
Akasha's film feats aren't enough for her to beat the TwiVamps, especially if they all attack at once.

They would rip her arms off!

Rogue Jedi
Her /= Volutri or Cullens. Her = the Queen, Akasha. I said nothing of Akasha's inent. She has no intent. She sees/senses the twivamps and it's on, simple as that. She evades them because she is faster. She targets them all at once and burns them.

You accomplished with this long ass post. Congrats, I want my minute back.

What difference does it make, man? So she can see Akasha roasting her family, good for her. Guess she can take comfort in knowing the end is near.

Mmmmmm no. Every vampire franchise in hollywood has that in common, the older the vampire the stronger. If twilight does not adhere to that, whatever. Doesn't change the fact the the QOTD vampires are faster, at least as strong, can fly, and can at least LOOK like they can fight.

And the age thing? That is in reference to Jane's powers. Her mind rape thing can only work on vamps that are as old as she is shown using it on, THAT'S jane's high end feat. Akasha is 7000 years old. Do the math.

I'm simply using Jane's high end feats. How old is the oldest vampire she mind rapes ONSCREEN THUS FAR? Yeah......not 7000, not 6000, not 5000. What's the word I'm looking for..........BONG.

K?
The only thing well done here is the twivamps. bong.
Nope. She is faster than the twivamps. They'll never see her, they'll never touch her. She will evade, she'll levitate, she'll fry them.
Are they shown using this on a vampire 5, 6 and 7000 years old? Nah. Bong.

Yeah, AFTER he was beaten senseless and helpless. AND with the Cullens holding him down. Hell, if three guys were holding Tyson down, I could kill him. Fail, dude.

Rogue Jedi
My God. Ask yourself the following question. Why did it take ALL the QOTD vampires to kill Akasha? Answer? Because she was that damn powerful. With a thought, she ignites them, internal combustion. She did it to twenty vamps at once, FFS. And yes, since she is faster, she can track the twilight vamps movements. No matter how fast they move, she will be able to see them and ignite them. See. Thought. FIRE.

In Anne Rices vampire universe, the older the vamp the more powerful. As Rob pointed out, Lestat was shown in IWTV moving faster than any of the twivamps, so fast you couldn't follow him. In QOTD, hell, even the low end cannon fodder vamps ran faster than the twivamps.

So, Akasha being 7000, she can do all this and more. Don't be a dumbass.

Takes a few hours to fly that distance. Fail.

FF to 5:30, watch the blond vampire as he runs away. Also, Then watch Lestat, he moves so fast from Jesse to the other woman it's like teleporting.

Kmb-Avl1RZE&feature=related

And that's cannon fodder low level vamp. Imagine how fast the elders can move/run.

Not really much of a factor here.The QOTD vampires are faster, the twivamps will never touch them. And the QOTD vamps are more than strong enough to **** them up. Can't rip apart what you can't catch.

Screen feats, dude. Stick to them.

Stomp my feet? l-u-l-z, you really are out of gas. Akasha would kill Renesme with a thought, dipshit.

I am using screen feats. Answer me this: How old is the oldest vampire Jane is shown mind raping?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

RRYmudWEUSo

We are, I am, and it's easier than kicking the shit out of a crippled retard.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Akasha's film feats aren't enough for her to beat the TwiVamps, especially if they all attack at once.

They would rip her arms off! No. She is faster than they are, all the elders are. They'll never touch her. Besides, the other QOTD vamps are just gonna stand there and lulz? Think.

Evade, levitate, internal combustion.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak

They would rip her arms off!

The burning other vampires to ash with her mind is pretty useful, as she could do it to all of them, at once. As per that clip.

Rogue Jedi
The burning other vampires to ash with her mind is pretty useful, as she could do it to all of them, at once. As per that clip.

She wouldn't even need that power. She and the others are way faster, this is beyond question. They simply evade, very easily in fact, and rip the twivamps heads off one by one.

Or bite into and rip their throats out.

Rogue Jedi
I just messaged Mattie asking where and if I could make a Twilight versus Anne Rice thread, this time with ALL material included, books and movies. He'll prolly tell me to **** off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.