Thanos and Thanosi vs. King thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Probably Team 1 if the Thanosi is even close to Thanos' power.

King Kandy
Thanos alone should take it, King Thor was less competent than Odin.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Lord S
What would he need a Thanosi for?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stops time and one shots them. wink

Galan007
I honestly think Thor would win. KT one-shotted Desak in the Destroyer armor - and imo the aforementioned is > Thanos/Thanosi.

srug

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stops time and one shots them. wink When did Thor stop time in combat? Why didn't he just stop desak in time while fighting him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Thor stop time in combat? Why didn't he just stop desak in time while fighting him?

Because of plot, because Thor likes a challenge etc.

Pick a reason.

None of that plot induced shit would be in play here, and once Thor had enough, he annihilated Desak.

quanchi112
Because of plot, because Thor likes a challenge etc.

Pick a reason.

None of that plot induced shit would be in play here, and once Thor had enough, he annihilated Desak. You can't have it that way. We saw him use time to change events not use it in an actual fight. I am always right get used to it, sport.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
I honestly think Thor would win. KT one-shotted Desak in the Destroyer armor - and imo the aforementioned is > Thanos/Thanosi.

srug

Yea, in terms of raw power, King Thor was ridiculous. Even while accessing a portion of the infinite potential of the Odin Force and being extremely inexperienced, he was doing shit like denting Cap's shield, reassembling the moon.

He just seemed to get more and more formidable as time passed. He went from doing the aforementioned to erasing Wolverine and Captain America's shield with a single blast, to even one shoting Desak like you stated and stopping time easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You can't have it that way. We saw him use time to change events not use it in an actual fight. I am always right get used to it, sport.

Why not?

What would stop him from using the time trick here? Starlin isn't writing this, so no cock stroking will save Thanos this time.

I'm not surprised that Thor was capable of that though. Odin was stopping time etc. from the earliest days of Thor.

quanchi112
Why not?

What would stop him from using the time trick here? Starlin isn't writing this, so no cock stroking will save Thanos this time.

I'm not surprised that Thor was capable of that though. Odin was stopping time etc. from the earliest days of Thor. We've never seen Thor do so in combat so it's not in character either way. Show me Thor ever stopping time to get the drop on someone. You can't because like usual you skew events to give Thor the edge when in fact he gets dominated here.

When did Odin stop time against Surtur? Show me Odin stopping time to win a battle?

Rage.Of.Olympus
We've never seen Thor do so in combat so it's not in character either way. Show me Thor ever stopping time to get the drop on someone. You can't because like usual you skew events to give Thor the edge when in fact he gets dominated here.

When did Odin stop time against Surtur? Show me Odin stopping time to win a battle?

Do you actually know what it means to skew events? I never twisted anything that happened in a comic.

That's the first time Thor showed the ability to stop time outside of a limited area.

Never has as far as I know. Odin was always down for honorable combat and the likes. Although, I doubt it would completely work on Surtur.

Not so fun dealing with this type of logic, is it?

Nihilist
The Thanos combo take it.

quanchi112
Do you actually know what it means to skew events? I never twisted anything that happened in a comic.

That's the first time Thor showed the ability to stop time outside of a limited area.

Never has as far as I know. Odin was always down for honorable combat and the likes. Although, I doubt it would completely work on Surtur.

Not so fun dealing with this type of logic, is it? Yes, you acted like Thor uses this tactic in combat. No, he doesn't. In the same comic where he bests desak he uses this to change the course of events and that's it. Thor doesn't run around stopping time to best opponents.

So you concede neither have ever done so in combat effectively taking it off the table. Good.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Quote me where I stated or even implied that Thor used it in a offensive manner during Reigning or concede to being a liar.

Hell, I wasn't even being serious (Hence the smilie.) until you due to your poor reading comprehension skills didn't understand and quoted me.

Thor didn't use due to plot. He has however reversed time in the middle of a battle in the past.

Doesn't matter. Thor stops time here in a forum, and one shots them both.

Colossus-Big C
was it king thor or rune king thor in marvel the end?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
was it king thor or rune king thor in marvel the end? I think king thor.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
was it king thor or rune king thor in marvel the end? meh

nicamarvin
I am always right get used to it, sport. Sadly you are Quan.... sad

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
meh huh?

Black bolt z
Nica...why the sudden change of sig and avatar?

quanchi112
Quote me where I stated or even implied that Thor used it in a offensive manner during Reigning or concede to being a liar.

Hell, I wasn't even being serious (Hence the smilie.) until you due to your poor reading comprehension skills didn't understand and quoted me.

Thor didn't use due to plot. He has however reversed time in the middle of a battle in the past.

Doesn't matter. Thor stops time here in a forum, and one shots them both. Must you always use herochat posters methods of debating? can't you be a little more creative.

Since you admitted Thor doesn't use this offensively then you admit he doesn't use it here so bringing it up was entirely irrelevant.

No, you can't just use powersets here even though you really want Thor to win. If you can't give one instance of him doing so you have nothing.

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Must you always use herochat posters methods of debating? can't you be a little more creative.

Since you admitted Thor doesn't use this offensively then you admit he doesn't use it here so bringing it up was entirely irrelevant.

No, you can't just use powersets here even though you really want Thor to win. If you can't give one instance of him doing so you have nothing.

laughing out loud

Since you reminded me of this thread:

Lmao what? I use the quote me or concede shtick when I'm having fun or dealing with stupidity. It seems effective enough. I'll take this as your concession.

I've enjoyed debating with you, but bringing myself down to this level hurts my head. I think I'm going to switch sigs now and change personalities.

Actually, looking back, I don't think Thor even considered the ability of stopping time. It wasn't until he used the Odin Force to augment his senses and search for answers, that he realized time could be stopped as I understood it.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/StopsTime.jpg

Anyways, Thor erases Team 2. They don't have the amulet of the Designate to make them immune and able to drink godly power. Or return from being turned to dust.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsDesak14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsDesak22.jpg

TheTyrant
Those are from an alternate reality which Thor undid.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Your point?

And it wasn't an alternater reality that Thor undid. It was the 616 future until Thor went back in time.

TheTyrant
Earth-3515

Rage.Of.Olympus
?

TheTyrant
It happened in Earth-3515. A reality which was created after Thor took over midgard and merged Asgard with NYC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Reigning is the 616 future. At least it was until Thor went back in time and changed events, making it an alternate future.

His bio explains everything:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/?action=view&current=Bio5.jpg

Second paragraph.

celeyhyga17
Team
5.3/10

DarkOdin
ANy Thor has used tiem control in combat it is in onedumbs respect thread. He put his enemy's in a time rift with mjolnir and Thor stepped out of the Time rift. So King Thor using time stop is in his powerset and he has used such tactics in the past.

quanchi112
Since you reminded me of this thread:

Lmao what? I use the quote me or concede shtick when I'm having fun or dealing with stupidity. It seems effective enough. I'll take this as your concession.

I've enjoyed debating with you, but bringing myself down to this level hurts my head. I think I'm going to switch sigs now and change personalities.

Actually, looking back, I don't think Thor even considered the ability of stopping time. It wasn't until he used the Odin Force to augment his senses and search for answers, that he realized time could be stopped as I understood it.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/StopsTime.jpg

Anyways, Thor erases Team 2. They don't have the amulet of the Designate to make them immune and able to drink godly power. Or return from being turned to dust.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsDesak14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsDesak22.jpg Odin hasn't used the method to stop time in combat either. You know it and I know it Thor would never even do so if he could according to his code of honor during battle. we are talking about the same fool who throws away his hammer when goaded by the savage hulk.

Thanos has already tanked the odinpower from odin himself out to kill him. Thanos is more powerful tis time and crushes him like he did against the more powerful Maker.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin hasn't used the method to stop time in combat either. You know it and I know it Thor would never even do so if he could according to his code of honor during battle. we are talking about the same fool who throws away his hammer when goaded by the savage hulk.

Thanos has already tanked the odinpower from odin himself out to kill him. Thanos is more powerful tis time and crushes him like he did against the more powerful Maker.

Seeing as how Odin faced Galaxy busters, beings like Surtur etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the tactic would be ineffective against them. Surtur has enough power to create a weapon that can warp reality (He imbued his own power into it.). Even Ymir was warping reality or something similar in the recent Avengers FCBD comic as I recall.

At first I might have been joking, but after re-reading the scene, I don't see why he wouldn't utilize time manipulation here. He showed that he would go right for the throat if pissed and when he discovered the ability to stop time, he used it.

Goaded? Do you mean the time he used an innocent women as a hostage? laughing out loud

facepalm

Not even going to bother.

Not shocked that your still all over that Odin fight. Just so you know (I've told you this before by the way.), Thor's tanked attacks from a blood lusted Odin a well. Odin in that arc was working on a galactic scale. Hell, Thor has put Odin on his knees with a single blast. Thanos attacks didn't even budge Odin.

Edit: Removed the last part. I love Quan too much.

quanchi112
Seeing as how Odin faced Galaxy busters, beings like Surtur etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the tactic would be ineffective against them. Surtur has enough power to create a weapon that can warp reality (He imbued his own power into it.). Even Ymir was warping reality or something similar in the recent Avengers FCBD comic as I recall.

At first I might have been joking, but after re-reading the scene, I don't see why he wouldn't utilize time manipulation here. He showed that he would go right for the throat if pissed and when he discovered the ability to stop time, he used it.

Goaded? Do you mean the time he used an innocent women as a hostage? laughing out loud

facepalm

Not even going to bother.

Not shocked that your still all over that Odin fight. Just so you know (I've told you this before by the way.), Thor's tanked attacks from a blood lusted Odin a well. Odin in that arc was working on a galactic scale. Hell, Thor has put Odin on his knees with a single blast. Thanos attacks didn't even budge Odin.

Edit: Removed the last part. I love Quan too much. So now you want to pretend the tactic wouldn't work against them. Would it have failed against the ants who dominated asgard and Odin and auctioned him off? The point is they don't do so.

He used it to change the course of time because he erred bigtime in judgment. He knew the exact moment he had to go back to to change the events.

The time he said after that that Thor needed his hammer during the same fight and Thor foolishly tossed it away again. The guy's stupid when it comes to his warrior pride and even the Hulk can outsmart him.

Thor ran from odin and never took as many shots or anywhere near the duration of time Thanos endured energy blasts from Odin.

Thanos is well above Thor and has fared better against Odin so in conclusion Thanos>Odin>Thor.

Keep running.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So now you want to pretend the tactic wouldn't work against them. Would it have failed against the ants who dominated asgard and Odin and auctioned him off? The point is they don't do so.

He used it to change the course of time because he erred bigtime in judgment. He knew the exact moment he had to go back to to change the events.

The time he said after that that Thor needed his hammer during the same fight and Thor foolishly tossed it away again. The guy's stupid when it comes to his warrior pride and even the Hulk can outsmart him.

Thor ran from odin and never took as many shots or anywhere near the duration of time Thanos endured energy blasts from Odin.

Thanos is well above Thor and has fared better against Odin so in conclusion Thanos>Odin>Thor.

Keep running.

Pretend? I just don't think it would be surprising if something like time manipulation should be ineffective against beings that Odin fights. You can low ball all you want, but those ants would probably beat Thanos. Besides, we never saw how the entire battle went down as I recall. Just a panel or two of the Asgardians charging against them as I recall. It's been a while. I hated Conways run.

.......Okay. That changes my point how exactly?

I don't think you know what outsmarting someone means. The Hulk had no conscious plan to separate Thor from Mjolnir. When Mjolnir returned, the Hulk seemed to be afraid. Thor not wanting to seem like a coward tossed it away. Thor's own honor seemed to be his undoing in that scene and not any planning on the Hulk's part.

Anyways, I don't see how this changes anything in regards to King Thor. Thor in that state had a very different state of mind.

I've already had this conversation with you. I've even counted the number of attacks Thor's tanked in comparison to Thanos. The difference wasn't anywhere as large as your trying to make it seem. And the most impressive thing about the said instance for Thor was that he seemed to be completely unaffected by those said attacks unlike Thanos. Thor > Thanos in firepower. Thor once put Odin on his knees while holding back with a blast. Thanos barely budged Odin. Playing your game is fun.

Starlin disagrees with that. Apparently, Thor can give Thanos a good run any old day.

Now Thanos is superior to Odin? Lol, I give up. There's no point arguing with you when your being your irrational self. Just a waste of time. Hopefully after you reply, my pride doesn't get the better of me and force me to respond.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

quanchi112
Pretend? I just don't think it would be surprising if something like time manipulation should be ineffective against beings that Odin fights. You can low ball all you want, but those ants would probably beat Thanos. Besides, we never saw how the entire battle went down as I recall. Just a panel or two of the Asgardians charging against them as I recall. It's been a while. I hated Conways run.

.......Okay. That changes my point how exactly?

I don't think you know what outsmarting someone means. The Hulk had no conscious plan to separate Thor from Mjolnir. When Mjolnir returned, the Hulk seemed to be afraid. Thor not wanting to seem like a coward tossed it away. Thor's own honor seemed to be his undoing in that scene and not any planning on the Hulk's part.

Anyways, I don't see how this changes anything in regards to King Thor. Thor in that state had a very different state of mind.

I've already had this conversation with you. I've even counted the number of attacks Thor's tanked in comparison to Thanos. The difference wasn't anywhere as large as your trying to make it seem. And the most impressive thing about the said instance for Thor was that he seemed to be completely unaffected by those said attacks unlike Thanos. Thor > Thanos in firepower. Thor once put Odin on his knees while holding back with a blast. Thanos barely budged Odin. Playing your game is fun.

Starlin disagrees with that. Apparently, Thor can give Thanos a good run any old day.

Now Thanos is superior to Odin? Lol, I give up. There's no point arguing with you when your being your irrational self. Just a waste of time. Hopefully after you reply, my pride doesn't get the better of me and force me to respond.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Yes, pretend. There's nothing to suggest they can resist time manipulation the wrtier wasn't thinking about anything to do wit time powers when any writer handled these fights.

The ants beat Odin but would be crushed by Thanos he's destroyed far more foes while mindless after just getting back in the game.
My point is he has never used it in a fight so he won't do so here just because you really want Thor to win.

Yes, his own honor is his own downfall as the Hulk clearly outsmarted him because he knows he's more effective with his hammer than without.

Thanos is far more powerful than Thor. This isn't up for discussion. Thor is nothing to Odin whereas Odin didn't even beat Thanos nor did Thanos run away like cowardly Thor has.

No, he can't and no he hasn't. Even with the power gem he only managed a bloody nose.

You already responded once after you said you were done.

Gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.