The craft Vs The covenant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Wiccan
Dunno if anyone remembers the craft but it was about four girls who have gain superpowers by calling up the four corners north, south, east and west to coincide with the elements earth, air, fire, water except one named sarah who was a natural witch and had powers already and she was earth and could make things happen. The covenant was about four guys who too had supernatural powers
and were stronger when they worked together.
The setting is on a beach at nightime who will win.

the ninjak
Craft girls own the poser covenant boys...curses beat fireballs.

marwash22
Covenant boys stomp! iirc, the girls have to do actual spells, the boys have powers that require no incantation or hex. In a fight, the girls are horribly outmatched, the only way they win is if the boys didn't know a fight was taking place. In a face off though, the girls die almost instantly.

BruceSkywalker
magic does not win here as they all fall in love

marwash22
^ lulz.

roughrider
I'd want those four hot goth girls form The Craft to come do their worst to me... big grin

jinXed by JaNx
emo chicks vs prep boys, hmm.

The covenant wins though. The poser emo chicks have to have rituals and ceremonies in order to invoke their magical abilities.

Rogue Jedi
I walked out on the Covenant, but those guys seemed alot more powerful than the witches.

the ninjak
No Spells?

A street fight well obviously the boys win.

The black chick in the Covenant was HOT!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.