Steel vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
One day prep each.

Fight happens on Latveria.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
One day prep each.

Fight happens on Latveria. I say BP with a Chocke Hold ala SilverSurfer.... smokin'

marwash22
current T'Challa?

Bentley
Originally posted by marwash22
current T'Challa?

Yes.

marwash22
T'challa wins. Steel is too slow, has no close combat skill. T'challa rips that suit apart.

Bentley
Originally posted by marwash22
T'challa wins. Steel is too slow, has no close combat skill. T'challa rips that suit apart.

I wouldn't say he has no skills at all, but he's nothing to Panther.

He could evade close combat though.

Darth Martin
Steel is good and I doubt Panther would stand a chance in a direct fight. Panther has shredded Iron Man's suits multiple times and they seem to be more versatile than Steel's. Steel is probably>Iron Man physically.

Regardless, w/ prep Panther should win.

Bentley
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Steel is good and I doubt Panther would stand no chance in direct fight. Panther has shredded Iron Man's suits multiple times and they seem to be more versatile than Steel's. Steel is probably>Iron Man physically.

Regardless, w/ prep Panther should win.

I though Steel was quite good with prep himself (not saying Panther loses).

Darth Martin
I'm not sure of any prep feats from him. He's not as high on the intelligence pecking order as Panther though. He probably deals with higher level tech than Panther though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.