Hulk vs Juggernaut with a Twist 2..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin

Gecko4lif
Juggs gives hulk the bad touch when he goes to sleep

Nihilist
Aww, you butthurt about Big C's Hulk/Juggs threads.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Aww, you butthurt about Big C's Hulk/Juggs threads. Nah I just wanted to see whats Happens to Hulk when he fights Juggy in a KMC thread, as he ALWAYS has BFR,PIS,CIS to back him up in Comics... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ptr_Grifin
I don't think both of them could fit in a space that's 8' by 8'.

Nihilist
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Nah I just wanted to see whats Happens to Hulk when he fights Juggy in a KMC thread, as he ALWAYS has BFR,PIS,CIS to back him up in Comics... roll eyes (sarcastic) So, butthurt then.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I don't think both of them could fit in a space that's 8' by 8'. thats lenght and width, not hight.... eek!

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
thats lenght and width, not hight.... eek!

I figured it was length and width when you didn't put a 3rd number for the 3 dimensional cage. I still don't think they could really do anything to each other in that amount of space. Especially with how big both of them have been drawn lately. Juggernaut is listed as 9'5" and Hulk standing at 8'. Both of their arm spans are probably over 8' feet. This becomes a 3 inch punch fight. Juggernaut wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.