flash Vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
each with the task of impregneting every woman on the planet,
who can do it faster?

no pis or cis

Black bolt z
Surfer is too honorable.Flash wins.

Lord Feron
Um i feel like Surfer could do it on a global scale of messing around with the cells of the women.

also this is rediculous...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Surfer is too honorable.Flash wins. no CIS

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who can do it faster?

no pis or cis

facepalm

nicamarvin
Surfer is too honorable.Flash wins.

no CIS

there is nothing CIS about being GAY.... eek!

Blanket
who can do it faster?

no pis or cis

http://bri.meier-family.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cat-mouth-full1.jpg

Darth Martin
Surfer; matter manipulation ftw.

Colossus-Big C
would the matter manip work faster than flash?

surfer impregantes them all at the same time without leaving his spot, flash's ftl premature ejaculation cant compete with that

FOOM
Just so I'm clear: the mission is to impregnate every woman on earth... and there is NO PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY ?!

Galan007
Flash wins. Surfer doesn't even have a dick. none

psycho gundam
i'll go with the guy ho can simply create sperm when he runs out.

it's just one cell that does it

Mindship
Surfer...unless Flash can generate new sperm at superspeed, yet not squirt them at superspeed, or can fire off one sperm at a time, and with perfect aim. I don't think he can.

Wait, I forgot: speedforce is becoming like power cosmic: it can do virtually anything.

Then again, Surfer could probably do this shokushu goukan style (PC = Plenty C*m).

...okay. Back to doing something worthwhile.

Warlord
oh....the madness....

celeyhyga17
Surfer takes this. Flash doesn't have the ability to impregnate every woman on the planet. For example, how can Wally give an 80 yr old woman a baby? Surfer through power cosmic, probably can!!! -_-

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Galan007
Flash wins. Surfer doesn't even have a dick. none

He doesn't need one.

Also, Flash dies from exhaustion before he even gets a 1/10000th of the way done.

In the end, Flash still wins cuz he's the only one who had fun doing this.

Flash wins. Surfer doesn't even have a dick. none Yes he does. Stop questioning his manhood.

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
Yes he does. Stop questioning his manhood. Scans? sneer

Warlord
You don't expect to show him the "family jewels" (literally)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FOOM
Just so I'm clear: the mission is to impregnate every woman on earth... and there is NO PLOT INDUCED STUPIDITY ?! Yes...uhuh

Black bolt z
Surfer can create his own family jewels.Or he just borrows hercules...he has an extra pair or two.

FOOM
That brings up a good point. Assuming all the women must be willing (as it should be), neither Flash nor Surfer can bed them all:

Hercules for the win.
Tony Stark is a close second.

Scans? sneer He appears with silver speedos just as often as he does without them. Marvel just doesnt have the balls to go Dr manhattan with him. He's shown he can reverse to his human-like form at will too. Even when he's all silvery with no speedos, you can see a bulge where his dick should be, he protects his balls under the silver armor because it's ****ing cold in space.

celeyhyga17
Surfer can create his own family jewels.Or he just borrows hercules...he has an extra pair or two.

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.