Guilty As Sin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Just saw this movie recently.anyone here seen it? Was released in 1993.Great cast with Rebecca De Mornay,Don Johnson,and Jack Warden in it.I loved every minute of it.a thrill a minute.quite a ride.Anybody else who has seen this film enjoy it as much as I did? If you enjoy suspenseful movies with drama in them and you like Rebecca De Mornay and Don Johnson like I do,you'll love this film.

I highly suggest you dont watch the trailer for the movie if you havent seen it though it gives away way too much of the plot and ending.Dont even read the back cover if you decide to rent it like I did.They seemed to really want to give it all a way because the back cover said too much about it as well.I wont post the trailer because like I said,gives away too much and only will post part of what the back cover says so the plot and ending isnt given away to you like it was to me for the ones that havent seen it.

It goes on to say on the back cover-Rebecca De Mornay and Don Johnson scorch the screen in this spine tingling,seductively sexy thriller. De Mornay stars as a sexy,hotshot criminal defense attorney who plays to win-and usually does.She meets her match when she represents a playboy "Johnson" accused of a crime. Guilty As Sin is a riveting edge-of-your-seat suspense thriller.Dont miss it!!

There,dont think that gives away the plot or the ending like they did with me.Left out the important details that gives it away so I think I am safe with the ones who havent seen it.

Highly recommended movie.very exciting flick.I plan on asking lots of people if they have seen this film.really enjoyed it even though I had an idea what was going to happen since they pretty much spelled it out for me on the back cover.again DONT read the back cover or what its about if you havent seen it and want to or watch the trailer.Gives everything away. I am a big fan of Both Johnson and De Mornay so it was still a great film even though they gave away the ending for me.

roughrider
That came out when Sidney Lumet was on the downside of his directing career, quality wise.

Mr Parker
Never heard of him.you didnt comment on anything about the movie,have you seen it? I assume so.If so,do you agree that its an exciting film?

MildPossession
Never heard of him? he made the amazing Dog Day Afternoon, and Serpico. See them now if you haven't.

I haven't seen this film of his though.

Mr Parker
oh man,You really should rent it sometime very soon and check it out.I guarantee you'll love it.very exciting film.

Mr Parker
by the way,I mispelled the first word.It SHOULD say Guilty As Sin.hopefully that title gets changed soon.

Impediment
Fixed the title.

Mr Parker
So Impediment and Roughrider,I take it you havent seen this movie? any chance I could get you to see it sometime this week? I guarantee you will love it.I mean you got to admit,you cant go wrong with Rebecca De Normay and Don Johnson,agreed?

roughrider
Originally posted by Mr Parker
So Impediment and Roughrider,I take it you havent seen this movie? any chance I could get you to see it sometime this week? I guarantee you will love it.I mean you got to admit,you cant go wrong with Rebecca De Normay and Don Johnson,agreed?

No, I haven't seen the film. I didn't expect much of it when it came out in 1993. I had noticed Sidney Lumet was slipping artistically when he made A Stranger Among Us the year before with Melanie Griffith, which pretty much ripped off Witness. A great dramatic director working with the Disney company - it can do that to you. Guilty As Sin wasn't well received when it came out, and Sidney Lumet's output since Q & A in 1990 has been weak (he is pretty old, in his eighties now.)
I'm suprised you said above you didn't know him, since you just came from watching one of his films and made a thread about it.
I'd be more interested in watching some DVDs of Miami Vice, to catch up on my Don Johnson viewing, than that particular film.

Mr Parker
its funny i went to IMDB and loe and behold,out of a coincidence,I saw a thread made of that director.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.