batman vs wolverine inside batcave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
dur

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
batman vs wolverine inside batcave

Black bolt z
Such failure thread titles...but I always did wonder if that worked mmm...

Wolverine easy.Unless batman can use his leg...

rotiart
Batman.
In his cave batman has access to Mr Freezes gun, A green Lantern ring.... Worst case scenario he pushes a giant penny over on top of wolvering pinning him... then he kicks wolverine in the face...

marwash22
Originally posted by rotiart
Batman.
In his cave batman has access to Mr Freezes gun, A green Lantern ring.... Worst case scenario he pushes a giant penny over on top of wolvering pinning him... then he kicks wolverine in the face... lulz. win.

Wild Shadow
when did batman start storing a GL ring in the batcave?

also bats would need have ready access to such weapons unless wolverine starts off at a complete disadvantageous distance

iceman24567
Batman.
In his cave batman has access to Mr Freezes gun, A green Lantern ring.... Worst case scenario he pushes a giant penny over on top of wolvering pinning him... then he kicks wolverine in the face... laughing thumb up

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
when did batman start storing a GL ring in the batcave?

also bats would need have ready access to such weapons unless wolverine starts off at a complete disadvantageous distance

he was given a green lantern ring to "watchover" a few years ago i believe.

grimify
Batman via stompage

the ninjak
Batman magnetizes Logan to the ground and spanks his bottom while laughing like a little girl. Tee Hee!

Mshinu
Wolvie cuts Bruce`s leg off then runs him over with the batmobile.

"Is that skid marks in yer leather pants, bub?"

batdude123
Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolvie cuts Bruce`s leg off then runs him over with the batmobile.

"Is that skid marks in yer leather pants, bub?"

He wouldn't be able to reach the pedals.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by batdude123
He wouldn't be able to reach the pedals. He can.He doesn't need to see through the windshield.He can make his own hole.

Darth Martin
Match: Batman vs Wolverine
Setting: Batcave
Victor: Batman
Result: Stompage

Joker793
batman

BruceSkywalker
Batman.
In his cave batman has access to Mr Freezes gun, A green Lantern ring.... Worst case scenario he pushes a giant penny over on top of wolvering pinning him... then he kicks wolverine in the face...

kind of like randy orton

bobbi
assuming bat's knows something about wolverine (claws and healing factor) bat's should win. One flash grenade or sonics or something, run to basically any of his tech and he should be able to disable wolverine. Freeze gun, magnets, etc.

rotiart
Randy orton?

Parmaniac
Randy orton? A talentless wrestler of the WWE

Mshinu
Randy orton?

Bats got a poster of him in the Batcave.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Feolan_Draigh09/randy-orton-sexy-00024.jpg

Parmaniac
I think I shouldn't ask from where you got that pic right?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think I shouldn't ask from where you got that pic right?

first hit if you google the bastard stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Randy orton?

he always kicks people in the head

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
first hit if you google the bastard stick out tongue Oh gawd you're telling the truth... There are times where I envy the censorship in china...

Darth Martin
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.