Agatha Trunchbull (Matilda) Versus Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones franchise)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
After being driven from Crunch'em Hall, Agatha Trunchbull drives out until her car breaks down in classic Wormwood fashion in front of a random bar. With a short fuse and whole lot of pent up rage-powder, she shouts at the bartender to pass along drinks until she can't speak. Indy, also sitting at the bar, tell the fat old woman mind her manners when speaking to the beautiful woman behind the bar. This is the straw that breaks the camel's back, however, and before Indy even realizes what's going on, Agatha lifts the archeologist over her head and tosses him into a table.
"That does it, lady," Indy says as he picks up his hat and balls up his fists for a good ol' fashioned barroom brawl.

No weapons, not even breaking bottles. Can Indy drop the massive Olympian tyrant, or will the Trunchbull prove how she got her medals?

NemeBro
Trunchbull was able to throw a maybe 60 pound girl over a hundred feet, and over a fence if I recall.

***** is strong.

XanatosForever
Which is why I think this is a viable match. Just saw Matilda recently and I was like, "Damn!" no expression

the ninjak
Matilda forces Indy to swallow his own gun and pull the trigger.

XanatosForever
...Umm...why would Matilda willingly help Trunchbull? erm I think you need to re-read the OP, sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.