James Fox Reports on Media Blackout in Gulf Oil Spill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
According to documentary film maker, James Fox, reporting from Louisiana, there is a massive media black out being perpetrated in the Gulf of Mexico BP Oil spill. While that much may have seemed obvious to many, James says that people with cameras are being threatened with arrest, and locals are seriously afraid to talk. The place is swarming with both government officials and corporate officials, and by the sounds of this interview it's a pretty scary situation.'

CAHZV5HwAY4&f

Sounds interesting doesnt it folks!!??

Wild Shadow
i would like to know what specific threats are being made and under what law allows for such threats to be made by any government official..

also if it is that prevalent ppl can easily catch them doing so with youtube type reporting with pocket cams, and recording devices to set them up

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano
According to documentary film maker, James Fox, reporting from Louisiana, there is a massive media black out being perpetrated in the Gulf of Mexico BP Oil spill.

Woah, woah, woah . . . oil spill?

King Kandy
What are you talking about... lately the oil spill is the only damn "news" i've been hearing.

Wild Shadow
i think the only thing here is simply standard hazmat procedure to curtain off the area that is not a blackout.

the only thing criminal about it if ppl are trying to circumvent the area without proper clearance due to safety toward themselves and others.

aside from that if they are having their cameras taken or are being arrested that is illegal and i would say f#$# it turn yourself into a sacrificial lamb and fight back kill, maim, die or get arrested and have ppl tape it with hidden cam to prove it,..

only way you can prove this BS conspiracy sh#$ that your always babbling about.. its really not that hard to stand up to ppl and say f#$k off your not taking sh$# from me beat them or simply take off with those recording and hand it off or upload them b4 anyone can screw with you

jinXed by JaNx
What exactly isn't being reported to the public? I usually like your threads Deano but this one is ridiculous. This is nothing more than an attempt to spread fear. The filmmaker doesn't even have an opinion as to what is being covered up. He is simply saying...,"something is being covered up". How much more coverage do you want? The entire Gulf of Mexico is blacked out in oil and this is most likely going to have extreme repercussions on our ecosystem. It doesn't seem to me that anyone is trying to deny this.

TheCleansing
Well, looks like the truth is finally leaking out on this. Great post Deano.

TheCleansing
For anyone who is reading this thread, if you believe in The Creator God the almighty in Heaven, please pray that this oil situation is defused, and that it is somehow contained. Pray that the troops back off, that the towns come back to normal, that the food will be ok, that any trace of evil leaves that area, and that these people can continue with their lives as normal.

And when you pray for this, please do it knowing that others are praying for the same exact thing. And that the power of prayer can truly overcome anything. Even an extremely corrupt situation.

Ordo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Woah, woah, woah . . . oil spill?

I've never heard of this. What is going on.

Seems fishy. Now that I think about it every newscast in the past 2 months has led with the national anthem, smiling pictures of President Obama, a chorus of singing shrimpers, and pelicans flying over rainbows.

ITS ALL BEEN A LIE!

Originally posted by TheCleansing
For anyone who is reading this thread, if you believe in The Creator God the almighty in Heaven, please pray that this oil situation is defused, and that it is somehow contained. Pray that the troops back off, that the towns come back to normal, that the food will be ok, that any trace of evil leaves that area, and that these people can continue with their lives as normal.

And when you pray for this, please do it knowing that others are praying for the same exact thing. And that the power of prayer can truly overcome anything. Even an extremely corrupt situation.

Wow...and and I thought Deano's post was the most absurd conspiracy theory in this thread.

inimalist
I've never seen an offshore oil platform

I'm inclined to believe the whole issue of offshore oil was invented by the corporate bigwigs in the fishing industry, so that they could invent these false flag incidents to gain OUR MONEY and protect their investments.

I mean really, BP gas? what, do we look like fools? who would name a company BP? its like they are laughing right at us!

Originally posted by TheCleansing

wouldn't God have just prevented the oil spill if he didn't want to poison our oceans?

I think He might have some culpability in this too

Ordo
Originally posted by inimalist
wouldn't God have just prevented the oil spill if he didn't want to poison our oceans?

I think He might have some culpability in this too

No. The gays caused the oil spill. Duh.

jaden101
Media blackout?...There's a 24 hour a day live feed from the pipe spewing out oil...It's been the main item on the news every single day since it happened.

I hardly think that constitutes a media blackout.

Tired-Hiker
I'd like to see the media do an interview with the actual oil spill. Now that would impress me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.