NaruHina or NaruSaku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killermover
Who do like more? I myself ain't a fan of Naruto but he does has hot pictures with the girls. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Not a girl, don't give a crap about pairings.

Q99
At the current point, NarutoxHinata, I think they'd be good with each other, though things could develop with Sakura into a good relationship too.

FinalAnswer
NaruHina, because it will lead to moar Hinata hentai.

Hinata > Sakura.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not a girl, don't give a crap about pairings.

I fail to see the signifigance of your gender. I am male and I'm very interested in pairings.

Anyway I am definately a NaruHina fan and I hope they end up together. Hinata is a sweet, caring girl who has always loved and accepted him for who he is. Plus after all the hardships they've both been through it would be perfect if they found happiness together.

NemeBro
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I am male and I'm very interested in pairings. That's a contradiction. It don't make a wee bit of sense, like Starburst.

chilled monkey
That's a contradiction. It don't make a wee bit of sense,

Not really. Pairings are awesome. They're one of the best reasons to watch a lot of shows.

Heck, the only reason I watch it is because I like NaruHina (well, and Hinata herself, plus a few others).

Ms.Marvel
hinata is a bad match for naruto. so sakura ftw

Demonic Phoenix
Not really. Pairings are awesome. They're one of the best reasons to watch a lot of shows.

Heck, the only reason I watch it is because I like NaruHina (well, and Hinata herself, plus a few others).

Not Shonen shows no expression

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
hinata is a bad match for naruto. so sakura ftw

Naruto's too good for Sakura.

Kento
Heck, the only reason I watch it is because I like NaruHina (well, and Hinata herself, plus a few others). laughing How can you watch a show just for a pairing that hardly ever interacts?

But Naruto/Hinata is the answer to the question. Sakura shall go have Uchiha kids with Sasuke when he turns good again. Or less crazy psycho anyway.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Naruto's too good for Sakura.

naruto is too good for either of them. sakura would be a better match in a relationship though

LLLLLink
Sakura's a ho, last I checked. Violent too. Do not want that for any man.

killermover
naruto is too good for either of them. sakura would be a better match in a relationship though Nope, Naruto dislikes two timing hos.

Ms.Marvel
dont really see what the point of this discussion is. in-universe, one of the girls is ignored constantly, the only exception being when she died, and even then as soon as things went back to normal she continues to be ignored, as if it had never happened. the other girl has been showered with affection the entire season, taken out on dates, and is one of the primary inspirations for naruto doing what he does. its pretty obvious.

that aside kids got like borderline ADHD. hyper active people react better toward more aggressive and/or motherly like people, hence hinata wouldnt work. shes too passive. i take care of kids all day long for a living...

guys always say that they prefer cute passive woman over bossy aggressive ones, but when they marry them a year later they get caught riding their secretary's ass using " working overtime" as a cover. introverted passive people are boring to the brain.

killermover
dont really see what the point of this discussion is. in-universe, one of the girls is ignored constantly, the only exception being when she died, and even then as soon as things went back to normal she continues to be ignored, as if it had never happened. the other girl has been showered with affection the entire season, taken out on dates, and is one of the primary inspirations for naruto doing what he does. its pretty obvious.

that aside kids got like borderline ADHD. hyper active people react better toward more aggressive and/or motherly like people, hence hinata wouldnt work. shes too passive. i take care of kids all day long for a living...

guys always say that they prefer cute passive woman over bossy aggressive ones, but when they marry them a year later they get caught riding their secretary's ass using " working overtime" as a cover. introverted passive people are boring to the brain. First off, Naruto is no longer the hyper crack head it was in part 1, he's more mature than that. It's not that his attitude is to up beat, it's just his nature to be extroverted like that since he was born with a crappy bijuu, and Hinata can related to that because even though she's the opposite of Naruto, she can relate to his pain of being outcasted and making strides to be acknowledged.

Besides, Sasuke is Naruto's best friend, how can someone like him be more important than any of his bonds and yet he's Naruto's total opposite by your logic.

You underestimate Naruto's character, thinking no one is energetic enough to be Naruto's friend accept a tsundere who doesn't even love him back. Naruto has show to be level headed and calm at times as well. It just takes a mutal understanding to get Naruto on your terms.

Hinata isn't the same shy nutbar either, she's more confident now. Hinata has done nothing but nice things for Naruto, and is one who would sacrafice her life for him. It's not rocket science to see these two belong. Because it's like Naruto and Sasuke in a since, different people yet have mutal understandings of eac other.

Sakura is just the worst thing for him, Hinata could be more of a life mate and level with Naruto.

NemeBro
All of you are wrong.

Naruto will inevitably end up with Sasuke. smile

Demonic Phoenix
All of you are wrong.

Naruto will inevitably end up with Sasuke. smile

This.

It's pretty obvious that Naruto thinks they'll end up together as:

a) He is gay and the other has no preference.

b) He's convinced they'll die together.

naruto is too good for either of them. sakura would be a better match in a relationship though

I agree with the first statement.
Disagree with the second. Sakura loves Sasuke. It's been that way ever since she's been a 7 year old. It's also the way it is currently.
As for Hinata, you already know who she wants to ride.

NemeBro
Me? 131

Nephthys
Can't we have HinaSaku?

RE: Blaxican
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/498/02/

Sakura is obviously the better match.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

Sakura is obviously the better match.

Poll disagrees.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by killermover
First off, Naruto is no longer the hyper crack head it was in part 1, he's more mature than that. It's not that his attitude is to up beat, it's just his nature to be extroverted like that since he was born with a crappy bijuu, and Hinata can related to that because even though she's the opposite of Naruto, she can relate to his pain of being outcasted and making strides to be acknowledged.

Besides, Sasuke is Naruto's best friend, how can someone like him be more important than any of his bonds and yet he's Naruto's total opposite by your logic.

You underestimate Naruto's character, thinking no one is energetic enough to be Naruto's friend accept a tsundere who doesn't even love him back. Naruto has show to be level headed and calm at times as well. It just takes a mutal understanding to get Naruto on your terms.

Hinata isn't the same shy nutbar either, she's more confident now. Hinata has done nothing but nice things for Naruto, and is one who would sacrafice her life for him. It's not rocket science to see these two belong. Because it's like Naruto and Sasuke in a since, different people yet have mutal understandings of eac other.

Sakura is just the worst thing for him, Hinata could be more of a life mate and level with Naruto.

Well said.

Originally posted by Kento
How can you watch a show just for a pairing that hardly ever interacts?

Because that's what I like the most. Plus, the times they do interact are so sweet and heart-warming.

Besides I generally only watch the episodes Hinata is in (and a few other characters).

Not Shonen shows

Why would you watch them unless they had good characters? Pairings are just part of that.

Demonic Phoenix
Me? 131

Hinata has the Byakugan, and she told me that she would not want to ride you. vin

Why would you watch them unless they had good characters? Pairings are just part of that.

a) You need more than good characters for a show. If a show had the crappiest plot on the planet, but the greatest character development, I still would not watch it.

b) Rarely ever do Shonen shows address dynamic pairings/love relationships between the main characters. It's typically left to the fans to just go nuts over such shit.

killermover

Sakura is obviously the better match. Sakura is nothing like Kushina. Kushina is compared to Naruto.

NemeBro
Hinata has the Byakugan, and she told me that she would not want to ride you. vin

a) You need more than good characters for a show. If a show had the crappiest plot on the planet, but the greatest character development, I still would not watch it. 1. What are you implying sir? estahuh

2.I have never seen that actually happen. no expression Character development is a part of the plot.

Demonic Phoenix
1. What are you implying sir? estahuh

2.I have never seen that actually happen. no expression Character development is a part of the plot.

1. That it is not the appropriate size for Hinata 313

2. It isn't the entirety of the plot.
Besides, it was a hypothetical situation made up in order to make a point estahuh

Sakura is nothing like Kushina. Kushina is compared to Naruto.

Yeah totally, because, you know, if someone has personality traits that are similar to one person, then obviously, that means they can not have any similarities with other people, amirite?

Cause I mean, it's not as if both Sakura and Kushina were teased as kids because of their unique features: Kushina's round face and red hair and Sakura's big forehead, and both have totally not been shown to have violent and sudden outbursts without provocation, and definitely, they haven't both shown to have looked down on one of their classmates, Minato and Naruto but later grow very close to them after making them risk their lives protecting their inferior gender'd forms. That totally isn't another plot point written by Kishi to show how the older generation with the Sanin's relationships and adventures with others run parallel to the younger generation's relationships and adventures.

Totally.

Hell in fact Kushina has more similarities to Hinata, amirite? The violent outbursts and stuff. That's all Hinata.

NemeBro
1. That it is not the appropriate size for Hinata 313

2. It isn't the entirety of the plot.
Besides, it was a hypothetical situation made up in order to make a point estahuh 1. Hinata is like five feet tall and a virgin, I think it's enough. estahuh

2. I know, but I has never seen that happen.

Also, Blax, it is obvious Naruto and Sasuke will either end up together and run away to have queer magic ninja adventures in the mountains involving lots of lube and manly moans or they will die together, impaling eachother with their long armaments, as they die and ascend to another existence in eachothers arms. With the blood as lube and preferably a manly dying moan. After this Hinata and Sakura in their sorrow and weeping for losing the men they loved continue to grow closer, until eventually strong, romantic feelings will ignited with the series ending with a passionate lezbo kiss and preferably some boob action (Sakura on Hinata, Sakura has none).

I'd like to see the Doujin for that.

For the lulz, I will not clarify which half of his statement I would like to see in said Doujin. May the curiosity rise.

draxx_tOfU
1. Hinata is like five feet tall and a virgin, I think it's enough. estahuh

Also, Blax, it is obvious Naruto and Sasuke will either end up together and run away to have queer magic ninja adventures in the mountains involving lots of lube and manly moans or they will die together, impaling eachother with their long armaments, as they die and ascend to another existence in eachothers arms. With the blood as lube and preferably a manly dying moan. After this Hinata and Sakura in their sorrow and weeping for losing the men they loved continue to grow closer, until eventually strong, romantic feelings will ignited with the series ending with a passionate lezbo kiss and preferably some boob action (Sakura on Hinata, Sakura has none).

laughing out loud at no. 1...

C'mon you know #3 brought a smile to your lips at least.

NemeBro
I thought it would for sure. sad

It was really good. *Pats shoulder*

The only problem with it is that Sawsgay is not capable of producing manly moans. He can only make that "HYUUUAAAGGGHHHHH", noise he makes whenever he gets owned, like the twenty times it happened when Bee was raping him.

draxx_tOfU
I thought it would for sure. sad

Pepsi came out of my nose after reading the first line so I posted without reading all of it...

lol, I bet you came up with no. 3 ten seconds flat...

Thumbs up...

NemeBro
Thanks gaiz! =D

And **** you and your criticism Blax. estahuh

Is it weird that when I read your posts I imagine the two of us running through a field of cat road-kill holding hands with Coldplay's "Clocks" playing in the background?

NemeBro
Moar like ghey.

Coldplay?

Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmej-clcqA4

cry

killermover
Yeah totally, because, you know, if someone has personality traits that are similar to one person, then obviously, that means they can not have any similarities with other people, amirite?

Cause I mean, it's not as if both Sakura and Kushina were teased as kids because of their unique features: Kushina's round face and red hair and Sakura's big forehead, and both have totally not been shown to have violent and sudden outbursts without provocation, and definitely, they haven't both shown to have looked down on one of their classmates, Minato and Naruto but later grow very close to them after making them risk their lives protecting their inferior gender'd forms. That totally isn't another plot point written by Kishi to show how the older generation with the Sanin's relationships and adventures with others run parallel to the younger generation's relationships and adventures.

Totally.

Hell in fact Kushina has more similarities to Hinata, amirite? The violent outbursts and stuff. That's all Hinata. I, from what I have seen, I believe Naruto is even closer in personality to his mother than Sakura is, I wouldn't call her a dead ringer. But let's say we go with your theorie.

Couldn't that mean that Sakura is filling in as a mother figure for Naruto, rather than a love interest?

Naruto rejected Sakura because he knew she did not love him that way. But she does love him, she cares for him, she beats him up when he misbehaves, she is condescending, bossy... like a mom.

Seriously I made a joke thread about this, Kushina, the thief, as you see, I noticed both sides.

Kushina and Sakura do share a lot of similarities but, really, without the hair color, you could say exactly the same thing about all the tsundere like Anko, Tsunade, Temari, etc.

The way MinatoXKushina was told did have similarities with Hinata's confession but, really, apart from the "Minato/Naruto changed me" part, you could say the same of about any love story.

Point being, the only pairing we really learned about this week was MinaKushi...

And anyway, Hinata already won by starting the whole pairing shitstorm by being the first person to ever tell Naruto "I love you", before Sakura killed NaruSaku with her own "confession", and even before Naruto's own mother. There's a reason Kishi had her call DIBS at that exact moment, BEFORE Naruto was welcomed back as a hero and a savior by everyone else.

MinaKush IMO resemble a FemNaruto x Sasuke pairing to me. A female Naruto would be more of a carbon copy of Kushina. Sasuke is like Minato in that both are the "cool type" and were the pretty boys.

Or better yet, SakuIno, because Ino was the first person to acknowledge Sakura's big ol forehead and helped her feel good about herself with her forehead and now she displays it with pride. laughing

Or SasuSaku, But we are NOT in that specific scheme. In this manga, the pretty boy (Sasuke), went batshit crazy. The Tsundere (Sakura) had to pick, on one side the criminal Sasuke (the one she loves, according to manga canon), that everyone now wanted to stop/kill, who joined the Akatsuki, the organisation hunting her second choice, Naruto, the village hero, a great guy, her best friend. She is put in a tight spot. In reality, not matter her feelings, she is pretty much forced to pick Naruto in this case, else she would be acting as a villain herself, and Sakura is not a villain. So what does she do?

She attemps to manipulate Naruto by using his feelings for her as a tool. And the main character rejected her confession. (rightfully, as the encounter with Sasuke later proved) No matter the intent, this raises serious trust issues. Even if I do think her intentions were good, that Sakura, in a twisted, bitchy way, was trying to do the "right" thing.

The next part of her plan was to go on a suicide solo mission to try to stop Sasuke. Sakura isn't dumb, she knew there was very likely only 2 way out of this, and considering the skill difference, she was likely to end up dead. Lucky for her, option 3, Naruto comming in to save her butt happened.

But really, what was the key moment? When Sakura, on her SECOND try, had a half-blind, weakened Sasuke at her mercy. Even though we learned about Sasuke's magical poison resistance, Sakura did not when she was standing behind Sasuke, a poisoned kunai in her hand.

At that point, she had a SECOND chance to stand for her really chosing Naruto. She could have, with one strike, spent a happy life with Naruto, at the cost of Sasuke's life. Let me tell you one thing, Hinata, in the same situation, would have slit Sasuke's throath, pierced his heart, cut off his liver, all with the poisoned kunai, just to be sure the poison got a real chance to act.

Sakura ultimately picked "not killing Sasuke" (and letting herself be killed in the process without Kakashi and Naruto's interventions) over spending a "happy" life with Naruto. We are far from the scenario you cited above, not to mention that Naruto and Sakura already seem to have put the whole "confession" thing behind, and their solution appears to be to just pretend the whole thing never happened and go back to being friends.

NaruSaku pretty much died in the last arc. Kishimoto is a softie, and he has shown before (Sakura's confession to Sasuke, Hinata's to Naruto, MinatoXKushina story) that he can write a decent (nothing special, just decent) love story. Chapter 469 is definately not part of a decent love story.

NaruHina, on the other hand, does have room to evolve into a decent love story, and all that is really needed is for Naruto to warm up to her. And, by looking at 437 and the Kushina chapters, I think Kishi can manage it just fine. Happy Dance

NemeBro
What the ****!?

Apparently, pairings are SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS!

tl;dr much?

Demonic Phoenix
1. Hinata is like five feet tall and a virgin, I think it's enough. estahuh

1. Well-said, but you forget, she has teh x-ray vision 313

2. Then you have not seen much. estahuh

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Pepsi came out of my nose after reading the first line so I posted without reading all of it...

lol, I bet you came up with no. 3 ten seconds flat...

Thumbs up...

I deserve some credit as I was the one setting him up for that, ja? 313

Also, Pepsi? Man up and drink Schweppes.

NemeBro
1. Well-said, but you forget, she has teh x-ray vision 313

2. Then you have not seen much. estahuh

I deserve some credit as I was the one setting him up for that, ja? 313

Also, Pepsi? Man up and drink Schweppes. 1. You forgot, most of it is located in the FOURTH DIMENSION!!!

2. I have seen all, from the FOURTH DIMENSION!!!

3. Nah, all credit is mine, it was conceived in the FOURTH DIMENSION!!!

no expression

killermover
Okay, who's hotter with Naruto?

Lexington Steele

NemeBro
Okay, who's hotter with Naruto? Well I find Hinata hotter than Sakura so I guess Hinata...

killermover
Personally Ino > overrated ninja whores.

Hinata's got the boobs, but she's just too short and dumpy and kind of pathetic looking.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/hinata.jpg

I just don't see the appeal. Especially compared to this:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/sakura-1.jpg

*shrug* Like I said, Hinata just looks a little too pathetic. At least with Sakura there is the fun of breaking her spirit. Doesn't work with Hinata though. I could imagine a conversation with her.

Me: "Hey Hinata it's Friday night, what do you want to get in too?"
Hinata: * breathing quickens*"A-a-anything you want to do, Blax--kun."
Me: "Yeah but you always say that. Let's do something you want to do this time."
Hinata"W-we could do whatever, It doesn't matter to me."
Me: "...oh~kayyy... let's get something to eat then."
Hinata: "O-o-oh...k-k-k-k-kay, Blax-kun." *gasps for no reason*
Me: "Where do you wanna eat at?"
Hinata: *blushes* A-anywhere you want to eat at, Blax-kun."
Me: *facepalm* Yeah but, I'm asking... what are you in the mood for? I'll eat whatever you want to eat."
Hinata: "Whatever sounds good to you, Blax-kun."
Me:*sighs* **** it, I'm gonna go masturbate. *leaves*
*Hinata faints*

killermover
Ino > Both.

Hinata still has that cushin for the pushin.

Ino's a little too slutty and average for me. Blue eyed skinny blondes who are useless and talk too much are a dime a dozen.

Temari is the shit, though. I'd accept the twenty years for hitting that.

Kinda.

EDIT- Ah man not even. She's legal by the time part 2 rolls around.

Heck yes!

killermover
Temari is hot, but you just can't beat the ino pigs **** fu.

chilled monkey
I, from what I have seen, I believe Naruto is even closer in personality to his mother than Sakura is, I wouldn't call her a dead ringer. But let's say we go with your theorie.

Couldn't that mean that Sakura is filling in as a mother figure for Naruto, rather than a love interest?

Naruto rejected Sakura because he knew she did not love him that way. But she does love him, she cares for him, she beats him up when he misbehaves, she is condescending, bossy... like a mom.

Seriously I made a joke thread about this, Kushina, the thief, as you see, I noticed both sides.

Kushina and Sakura do share a lot of similarities but, really, without the hair color, you could say exactly the same thing about all the tsundere like Anko, Tsunade, Temari, etc.

The way MinatoXKushina was told did have similarities with Hinata's confession but, really, apart from the "Minato/Naruto changed me" part, you could say the same of about any love story.

Point being, the only pairing we really learned about this week was MinaKushi...

And anyway, Hinata already won by starting the whole pairing shitstorm by being the first person to ever tell Naruto "I love you", before Sakura killed NaruSaku with her own "confession", and even before Naruto's own mother. There's a reason Kishi had her call DIBS at that exact moment, BEFORE Naruto was welcomed back as a hero and a savior by everyone else.

MinaKush IMO resemble a FemNaruto x Sasuke pairing to me. A female Naruto would be more of a carbon copy of Kushina. Sasuke is like Minato in that both are the "cool type" and were the pretty boys.

Or better yet, SakuIno, because Ino was the first person to acknowledge Sakura's big ol forehead and helped her feel good about herself with her forehead and now she displays it with pride. laughing

Or SasuSaku, But we are NOT in that specific scheme. In this manga, the pretty boy (Sasuke), went batshit crazy. The Tsundere (Sakura) had to pick, on one side the criminal Sasuke (the one she loves, according to manga canon), that everyone now wanted to stop/kill, who joined the Akatsuki, the organisation hunting her second choice, Naruto, the village hero, a great guy, her best friend. She is put in a tight spot. In reality, not matter her feelings, she is pretty much forced to pick Naruto in this case, else she would be acting as a villain herself, and Sakura is not a villain. So what does she do?

She attemps to manipulate Naruto by using his feelings for her as a tool. And the main character rejected her confession. (rightfully, as the encounter with Sasuke later proved) No matter the intent, this raises serious trust issues. Even if I do think her intentions were good, that Sakura, in a twisted, bitchy way, was trying to do the "right" thing.

The next part of her plan was to go on a suicide solo mission to try to stop Sasuke. Sakura isn't dumb, she knew there was very likely only 2 way out of this, and considering the skill difference, she was likely to end up dead. Lucky for her, option 3, Naruto comming in to save her butt happened.

But really, what was the key moment? When Sakura, on her SECOND try, had a half-blind, weakened Sasuke at her mercy. Even though we learned about Sasuke's magical poison resistance, Sakura did not when she was standing behind Sasuke, a poisoned kunai in her hand.

At that point, she had a SECOND chance to stand for her really chosing Naruto. She could have, with one strike, spent a happy life with Naruto, at the cost of Sasuke's life. Let me tell you one thing, Hinata, in the same situation, would have slit Sasuke's throath, pierced his heart, cut off his liver, all with the poisoned kunai, just to be sure the poison got a real chance to act.

Sakura ultimately picked "not killing Sasuke" (and letting herself be killed in the process without Kakashi and Naruto's interventions) over spending a "happy" life with Naruto. We are far from the scenario you cited above, not to mention that Naruto and Sakura already seem to have put the whole "confession" thing behind, and their solution appears to be to just pretend the whole thing never happened and go back to being friends.

NaruSaku pretty much died in the last arc. Kishimoto is a softie, and he has shown before (Sakura's confession to Sasuke, Hinata's to Naruto, MinatoXKushina story) that he can write a decent (nothing special, just decent) love story. Chapter 469 is definately not part of a decent love story.

NaruHina, on the other hand, does have room to evolve into a decent love story, and all that is really needed is for Naruto to warm up to her. And, by looking at 437 and the Kushina chapters, I think Kishi can manage it just fine. Happy Dance

"Applauds." That was magnificent

NemeBro
What the ****!?

Apparently, pairings are SERIOUS ****ING BUSINESS!

Beg your pardon, but obviously. Nothing is more important than love after all.

Luke Cage
Probably NaruHina.

Nemesis X
Sakura is more scary than Tsunade when mad and that's saying something. Hinata is a shy girl who blushes a lot which makes her look so adorable yet very attractive at the same time. Hinata wins.

In what world does pathetic=adorable?

To a rapist I guess. no expression

Nemesis X

HEY! I am not a rapist. Do not be jumping to such retarded conclusions.

draxx_tOfU
Ino's a little too slutty and average for me. Blue eyed skinny blondes who are useless and talk too much are a dime a dozen.

Temari is the shit, though. I'd accept the twenty years for hitting that.

Kinda.

EDIT- Ah man not even. She's legal by the time part 2 rolls around.

Heck yes!

Temari is the best among the rest...

Shikamaru is one lucky mofo...

Heck yes!

*high-fives*

NemeBro

To a rapist I guess. no expression ...Hm.

An interesting explanation. 131

Also, chilled monkey, alot of things are moar important than love.

LLLLLink
Hinata only has that attitude because she is actually naughty and wants to be taken advantage of.

chilled monkey

Also, chilled monkey, alot of things are moar important than love.

No they aren't. If you can't feel love then you're basically dead inside.

chilled monkey

There's nothing pathetic about her.

You must not know anything about Hinata. If you did, you'd know she's one of the strongest people in the entire series. She just doesn't show it off (real strength doesn't need to be). Plus she's very sweet and kind so yes, she's very adorable.

killermover
And I bet she gives a mean tat screw.

There's nothing pathetic about her.

You must not know anything about Hinata. If you did, you'd know she's one of the strongest people in the entire series. She just doesn't show it off (real strength doesn't need to be). Plus she's very sweet and kind so yes, she's very adorable.

Prove it.

You can't prove it, because it's not actually there. It's cognitive dissonance that makes you think that. Naruto is a "story" that is supposed to have a happy ending, thus when you see a character in said story that shows a weak spirit but is a good person we automatically assume that the character will eventually dispel their chains of weakness and their great strength will shine, because that's what happens in stories. It is in the same vein that we all assume that Sasuke by the end is going to redeem himself and become good even though at the moment he's a cold heartless ****face. That's what happens in stories like this.

However, Sasuke is not a good guy, and he has not redeemed himself, right now he is a bastard, and right now Hinata sits their ****ing trembling behind a fence instead of walking up to the person she loves and telling him as such, to the point where it's not even rational anymore but resembling a mental illness. You can sit there and explain to me how stories work and how she is has this hidden strength all you want, but the fact of the matter is that the only display of strength she has shown is when she risked her life for her beliefs, and that is something that every ninja in the series has done already. Good for her, but that doesn't translate into being "one of the strongest in the series". Not by a long-shot.

NemeBro
right now Hinata sits their ****ing trembling behind a fence instead of walking up to the person she loves and telling him as such, to the point where it's not even rational anymore but resembling a mental illness. You do realise her last scene was her attacking the strongest ninja known to Konoha who had just destroyed the entire village while confessing to Naruto, right? no expression

All this while knowing she was probably going to die.

Q99
You do realise her last scene was her attacking the strongest ninja known to Konoha who had just destroyed the entire village while confessing to Naruto, right? no expression

Yea, she may not have many scenes, but two of them involve facing down ninja she knows will kick her butt and/or kill her. The first one causing her severe organ damage, which did not of course prevent her from fighting, and the second was *Pain*, who had already beaten down Sage Naruto in front of her.

She's not the strongest ninja around but she's badass as heck when she needs to be.

That said, I quite like Sakura when she's being badass too, but Hinata's shown quite will to leap into odds she cannot possibly beat with a smile on her face.

Also? Anko.

chilled monkey
Prove it.

Okay.

You can't prove it, because it's not actually there.

Yes I can and it is.

* Striving endlessly to improve herself even though her own father has been doing everything he could to destroy her self-esteem for practically her entire life.

How many lesser people would have just quit and accepted they were the failure they'd been told they were? Even if Naruto inspired her, she made the decision to never quit herself. He didn't make the choice for her. He just opened the door, she walked through it herself.

* Not killing her scumbag cousin with the cursed seal (which would have been in self-defence and thus perfectly understandable. No-one would have faulted her). That took real courage and strength of character.

* Not to mention refusing to quit against said scumbag cousin and actually doing pretty well against him.

As others have pointed out:

* Telling Naruto she loves him (that alone is an extremely brave thing, especially for a shy person).

* Plus, going up against an ungodly powerful foe to protect the person she's in love with, fully expecting to die.

right now Hinata sits their ****ing trembling behind a fence instead of walking up to the person she loves and telling him as such

Do you actually follow this series at all?

Since if you did, you'd know she HAS told him she loves him.

chilled monkey
You do realise her last scene was her attacking the strongest ninja known to Konoha who had just destroyed the entire village while confessing to Naruto, right? no expression

Well said.

Originally posted by Q99
Also? Anko.

Yeah, Anko is awesome too.

All this while knowing she was probably going to die. I covered that part already.

Not impressive at all considering that that is the inspiration for an overwhelming amount of the Ninja in the series.

Except not really, because Neji is absolutely her superior in every possible way that involves fighting. She never even got the chance to not kill him. Thinking she's anywhere near his level proves that you're a complete Hinata fanboy, no offense.

And that aside, that "scumbag" you're talking about, had an infinitely harder life than she's ever had. His personal weakness is at least somewhat justified, compared to hers.

Not really, considering that, as you said, she figured that she was going to die. People do things that are not in character for them when they're in a life threatening situation. It doesn't reflect on her.

Something many of the nina in the series would, and have done. Hell, Sakura did the same thing in the Chuunin exams. It's not uncommon in the series.

So, you've yet to explain why she's "one of the strongest in the manga". Try again...

Too late to edit-

By the by, I don't you to get the feeling that I'm trying to dog you out or anything. I'm just stating my opnion on the matter. Any hostility you might sense from the post isn't intentional, that's just how I write.

NemeBro
Wait.

I am NOT getting into this pairing debate with you Blax. estahuh

You wanna be a girl and give a shit who ends up with who in a shonen manga, be my guest. mad

Only the first quote was directed at you, you douche. haermm

NemeBro
BUT THE FIRST QUOTE IS WUTZ IMPORTAN T!!!!!

And you covered nuthin dawg.

killermover
Hinata > Sakura.

She's honest, modest, kind, compassionate and overall an more stable and mature person than Sakura. Just because she's not ***** Badass and Tough doesn't make her weak. I mean she is shy and soft spoken, but her strength comes from her heart not her fists and mouth.

ANd your overexxagerating her flaws Blaxican, She's not that timid anymore, she's always cheerful and determined now. Her core character is being softspoken in situations but it doesn't hinder her growth and confidence herself.

It's not her fault Kishimoto doesn't do anything with her like he does Shika.

Hmmm. I'm trying to remember scenes where Sakura is not modest, honest, compassionate and stable and mature in Shippuden. Having trouble thinking of any, aside from the obvious comic relief scenes.

As for the rest of your post, well, I'll believe it when I see it.

And before anyone brings up her relationship with Sasuke, try to keep in mind that if Naruto ever went evil, Hinata would probably slit her wrists before killing him, if given the chance. It's a stupidity that all the women in the series seem to share.

killermover
Sakura is just to realistic to be as pure as Hinata, that being said I think Hinata is the ideal heroine. But Sakura is just a normal girl with her fair share of moral standards.

chilled monkey
Except not really, because Neji is absolutely her superior in every possible way that involves fighting. She never even got the chance to not kill him. Thinking she's anywhere near his level proves that you're a complete Hinata fanboy, no offense.

Who's the 'fanboy' now? If you had watched the show you'd know she held her own pretty well.

Pus, you know, the seal is activated by a hand gesture. She had ample opportunity to use it.

And that aside, that "scumbag" you're talking about, had an infinitely harder life than she's ever had. His personal weakness is at least somewhat justified, compared to hers.

Yeah he was a scumbag. Whatever problems he had were not her fault, plus you know, he tried to MURDER his own cousin just because he had a tantrum as he wasn't getting the easy win he expected.

Hmmm. I'm trying to remember scenes where Sakura is not modest, honest, compassionate and stable and mature in Shippuden. Having trouble thinking of any, aside from the obvious comic relief scenes.

Yeah in Shippudan, long after the show had started. Hinata was modest, honest, compassionate and stable and mature from the start.

As for the rest of your post, well, I'll believe it when I see it.

You must be blind then.

And before anyone brings up her relationship with Sasuke, try to keep in mind that if Naruto ever went evil, Hinata would probably slit her wrists before killing him.

Clearly you know absolutely nothing about Hinata.

So, you've yet to explain why she's "one of the strongest in the manga". Try again...

I've already done so, but you are clearly unreasonable. You are going on ignore.

chilled monkey
Hinata > Sakura.

She's honest, modest, kind, compassionate and overall an more stable and mature person than Sakura. Just because she's not ***** Badass and Tough doesn't make her weak. I mean she is shy and soft spoken, but her strength comes from her heart not her fists and mouth.

ANd your overexxagerating her flaws Blaxican, She's not that timid anymore, she's always cheerful and determined now. Her core character is being softspoken in situations but it doesn't hinder her growth and confidence herself.

It's not her fault Kishimoto doesn't do anything with her like he does Shika.

Once again I take my hat off to you. You are just amazing.

Especially this part here:

I mean she is shy and soft spoken, but her strength comes from her heart not her fists and mouth.

Exactly, and that is REAL strength.

Nephthys
Actually it just looked like she was. He was pwning her hard in that fight.

.... Which was admittedly followed by her being awesome with Heroic Willpowah! Though I'm on the NaruSaku sid personally. Blax is right, imagine trying to have a conversation with her. She'd faint in 30 seconds.

killermover
Originally posted by Nephthys
Actually it just looked like she was. He was pwning her hard in that fight.

.... Which was admittedly followed by her being awesome with Heroic Willpowah! Though I'm on the NaruSaku sid personally. Blax is right, imagine trying to have a conversation with her. She'd faint in 30 seconds. She can talk to Kiba, Neji, etc etc/ more than 10 seconds and coperate in team missions with her giving intell on the enemy, she's not that socially retarded dude.

It's Naruto that gets her nervous.

Nephthys
Too bad this is a thread about her relationship with said Naruto then. no expression

killermover
Too bad this is a thread about her relationship with said Naruto then. no expression Welll it's not like Sakura's any better with Sasuke. Kishi wants chicks to be awed by their man meat.

Nephthys
Except that Sakura can actually talk to Sasuke without hyperventilating. erm

Q99
"Ruptured organs? *Cough cough* No biggie, I'll fight on!"

She can talk to Kiba, Neji, etc etc/ more than 10 seconds and coperate in team missions with her giving intell on the enemy, she's not that socially retarded dude.

It's Naruto that gets her nervous.

This is why when Naruto ends up with Sakura, she'll snag Kiba *and* Shino in her own little mini-harem smile

lol @ putting me on ignore. It seems that I have offended him by insulting his Sacred Cow Goddess. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatever dude, grow up. These are fictional characters.

killermover
Except that Sakura can actually talk to Sasuke without hyperventilating. erm I'm sure that fainting near Naruto thing is a one time thing.

BTW NaruSaku is like Bro/Sis. It's almost as wrong as baby porn.

NemeBro
Sacred Cow Goddess. Lol wut..

Nephthys
I'm sure that fainting near Naruto thing is a one time thing.

BTW NaruSaku is like Bro/Sis. It's almost as wrong as baby porn.

WTFFANBOI?!

chilled monkey
Too bad this is a thread about her relationship with said Naruto then. no expression

So why did you feel the need to lie about her interactions with others then?

Blax is right, imagine trying to have a conversation with her. She'd faint in 30 seconds.

Yeah, that's a lie.

Except that Sakura can actually talk to Sasuke without hyperventilating.

And Hinata can talk to Naruto without hyperventilating (or fainting for that matter).

Remember how she bolstered his confidence during the exams when he was doubting himself? No hyperventilating, fainting etc there.

killermover
Next week in the anime is gonna be epic.

Nephthys
Clearly I'm a filthy liar.

I have to admit that you've got me there. You clearly know your stuff.

killermover
Clearly I'm a filthy liar.

I have to admit that you've got me there. You clearly know your stuff. Did you read that page right, Hinata said she hadn't seen Naruto in 3 years, are you that shallow to know that Hinata and Naruto's meeting was freakin unexpected and surprising to her because of Naruto's dumb ass?

Nephthys
laughing I really don't care that much. I was just pointing out that Hinata has canonally fainted at the mere sight of Naruto.

killermover
laughing I really don't care that much. I was just pointing out that Hinata has canonally fainted at the mere sight of Naruto. Naruto ****ing scared her, it's all his fault. Naruto is just stupid for the lack of a better word.

Nephthys
Well, Kiba says that she 'always faints when she sees Naruto'. So I'm guessing this is something that happens alot. Though really I don't care very much.

killermover
Well, Kiba says that she 'always faints when she sees Naruto'. So I'm guessing this is something that happens alot. Though really I don't care very much. Kiba meant that as an exxgeration. not a general statement.

chilled monkey
I was just pointing out that Hinata has canonally fainted at the mere sight of Naruto.

No you were pointing to one incidence of it happening (while ignoring the circumstances of said incidence) and claiming that she does so every time she sees him which is untrue.

It's pathetic how you try to lie about it. Just have the guts to admit you were wrong.

Well, Kiba says that she 'always faints when she sees Naruto'. So I'm guessing this is something that happens alot.

Well that's where you're wrong. If you had bothered to do any research you'd know she hardly ever faints and even then she normally only does so when he startles her (besides one or two exceptions).

And what kind of idiot states a "guess" as fact without checking it first? What kind of idiot can't tell the difference between a literal statement of fact and a bit of friendly ribbing?

And BTW, yes, I do know my stuff. See this:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/98/13/

So where is the fainting? Where is the hyperventilating? I'll tell you. There isn't any.

Though really I don't care very much.

Well shut up then.

Am I the only one who is amused beyond all imagination at how completely aggressive and defensive chilled is about this?

I seriously think he belongs to some kind of Hinata cult worship thing.

Nephthys
laughing You really aren't the only one. I'm starting to wonder whether I'm being intolerant to his beliefs.

Funny, becuase her teammate, channelling the words of the creator says that she's done it at least a coupla times. And I think that both of those people know her a little better than you. smile

Make me, biatch.

Again, you are not an authority on what she does or does not do. Kiba's known her for years. He works with her every day. His opinion > your's.

What kind of idiot gets so worked up over a simple discussion of over a fictional character. erm

You do realise that she's hiding behind a log all the way through this scene. Yeah, it would be awesome to have a girlfriend who's afraid to be standing 2 meters from you.

naw

chilled monkey

Funny, becuase her teammate, channelling the words of the creator says that she's done it at least a coupla times. And I think that both of those people know her a little better than you. smile

Yeah, "a couple of times." That's exactly what I said. Not "every" time as you claimed. And I think they know her better than you too.

Make me, biatch.

Immaturity is nothing to brag about.

Again, you are not an authority on what she does or does not do.

Nor are you

Kiba's known her for years. He works with her every day. His opinion > your's.

So you honestly take everything you hear literally?

If Kiba said "I'll be back in no time" and then walked off, you'd be saying "what's taking so long?. He said he'd be back in no time, but it's already been three seconds."

You'd actually be saying that?

What kind of idiot gets so worked up over a simple discussion of over a fictional character. erm

This may come as a shock to you, but a lot of people consider dishonesty to be wrong.

Now I don't know about you but I believe in honest, fair debating. I find it galling when people resort to spreading untruths.

Seriously, we're talking about fictional characters. Why do you feel the need to lie about such things? Are you really that petty and small-minded?

You do realise that she's hiding behind a log all the way through this scene. Yeah, it would be awesome to have a girlfriend who's afraid to be standing 2 meters from you.

Again, where is the fainting? Where is the hyperventilating?

No one here denied that she's shy. All I said was that she doesn't ALWAYS faint when she sees him and she can talk to him (and has done so). I don't see why this is so hard for you to grasp.

Plus, you know, this particular image was from VERY early in the series and she's gotten considerably more confidant since then.

naw

You must be really sad if you have nothing better to do than tell lies in a discussion you claim you don't care much about.

I mean if you don't really care why are you still here?

Seriously, is it that hard for you to be honest?

Nephthys
Yeah, "a couple of times." That's exactly what I said. Not "every" time as you claimed. And I think they know her better than you too.

Jesus, do you take everything other people say as literal. wink I was being flippant and exaggoratory when I said that she's faint in 30 seconds to point out that she's a nervous wreck who starts blushing, panting and sweating upon seeing Naruto and physically hides herself from his vision while carrying a conversation with him. I didn't mean that she'd faint everything you ask her to pass the salt. Stop taking this as a serious discussion, becuase it really isn't.

I never claimed to be. You ar ethe one stating your opinion as fact, 'This is a lie' and all that.

You have no grounds upon which to claim that he was just being flippant, you are not an authority on the subject. Kiba's statement shows that Hinata has been known to be a nervous wreck around Naruto, to the point of fainting. I'm just saying that that would be a really effing annoying trait for a girlfriend to have.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rOKkv8IKhak/SdYZ9e_O2xI/AAAAAAAAAJo/1MQCT8lqxKU/s320/are_you_serious.jpg

My GOD! This changes my entire outlook on life! And here I've thought for years that lying was the good, christian thing to do in all situations! I... I need some time to process this. sad

I really have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't lied or anything. I've just been jokingly talking about a character I happen to actually liked before I found out she inspired such idiotic fanboyism. It's your fault for taking things so literally and failing to remove that tree-trunk sized stick up your ass about it.

I didn't say that she always did so, jerkface. I said that it happened 'alot'. Lern 2 reed fanboi.

1) I'm not lying.
2) You can lie casually you know. I'm not some monster who concocts brilliant falsehoods to fulfill my deepseated hatred of that monsterbitchmonster Hinata.
3) Becuase you amuse me.

Yes. I am just Evil like that. no expression

That's it Neph. You're going on his ignore now.

NemeBro
Hinata may be one of my favorite characters but chill, CHILL da hell out lawl.

Why are you getting so srs bsns about this?

killermover
The dudes got a point though, after the Sasori fight, Sakura just regressed. Hinata's been nothing but improving for the better.

He would have a point if he wasn't talking out of his ass and skewing facts.

Ms.Marvel
it seems that in my absense the occupants of this thread all seem to have been infected with a severe case of retarded no expression

Shut up

chilled monkey
Jesus, do you take everything other people say as literal. wink I was being flippant and exaggoratory when I said that she's faint in 30 seconds to point out that she's a nervous wreck who starts blushing, panting and sweating upon seeing Naruto and physically hides herself from his vision while carrying a conversation with him. I didn't mean that she'd faint everything you ask her to pass the salt. Stop taking this as a serious discussion, becuase it really isn't.

Well it should be. What's the point of debating if you're not serious about it?

I never claimed to be. You ar ethe one stating your opinion as fact, 'This is a lie' and all that.

"Hinata does not faint every single time she sees Naruto."

That is not an opinion, that is a fact.

You have no grounds upon which to claim that he was just being flippant...

Yes I do have grounds. Since, you know, I posted a link to a scene showing her talking to Naruto and NOT FAINTING!

(Sorry for the bolded words. I know it's not good form).

I really have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't lied or anything. I've just been jokingly talking about a character I happen to actually liked before I found out she inspired such idiotic fanboyism. It's your fault for taking things so literally and failing to remove that tree-trunk sized stick up your ass about it.

I didn't say that she always did so, jerkface. I said that it happened 'alot'. Lern 2 reed fanboi.

I said;

"And Hinata can talk to Naruto without hyperventilating (or fainting for that matter)."

You replied:

I have to admit that you've got me there. You clearly know your stuff. (Which was a link to a scene showing her fainting).

Clearly this is meant to be a claim that she ALWAYS faints (which as you've said is not so). What else could it be? Why else would you even post this?

Why say, or at least infer something that isn't true?

You claim you liked Hinata. So why do something like that?

The dudes got a point though, after the Sasori fight, Sakura just regressed. Hinata's been nothing but improving for the better.

Good point and thank you

chilled monkey
Hinata may be one of my favorite characters but chill, CHILL da hell out lawl.

Why are you getting so srs bsns about this?

I don't like it when someone says or infers something that isn't true. I believe in being honest when debating something.

These characters are not real.

chilled monkey
Anyway, Nephthys you seem like an all right guy, and I did get carried away, so I apologise for that.

killermover
Hinata's the most underrated character when it comes to whoring out, do you guys see how much Sakura hentai there is out there?

FinalAnswer
Hinata's the most underrated character when it comes to whoring out, do you guys see how much Sakura hentai there is out there?

Can you comprehend the vast amount of Hinata hentai out there? There is just as much, if not moar then Sakura hentai.

Q99
There's also tons of Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi hentai smile If you're gonna complain about characters whoring it out you can't forget them!

(Itachi and Deidara have a fair share too)

killermover
Originally posted by FinalAnswer

Can you comprehend the vast amount of Hinata hentai out there? There is just as much, if not moar then Sakura hentai. Maybe in the west but in Japan, man you should see all the Sakura wankage. Second is Tsunade.

Doujinshi wise, it's not even a contest.

NemeBro
... I probably look up more hentai than anyone on this site, there is far more Hinata hentai.

As for Doujins, it largely depends on where you look for them.

killermover
... I probably look up more hentai than anyone on this site, there is far more Hinata hentai.

As for Doujins, it largely depends on where you look for them. You've ever been to rule 34? Doujin Moe? Pixiv?

Tell me with a straight face theirs more Hinata content?

NemeBro
On Paheal there is roughly 1,000 pics of Hinata, 1,200 of Sakura, and about 800 of Tsunade, Sakura barely has more on that one site, and that is actually fairly recent, Hinata used to be the top Naruto hentai supplied on the site.

killermover
On Paheal there is roughly 1,000 pics of Hinata, 1,200 of Sakura, and about 800 of Tsunade, Sakura barely has more on that one site, and that is actually fairly recent, Hinata used to be the top Naruto hentai supplied on the site. I'm just saying, but Sakura is more popular as a fan whore in Japan.

NemeBro
I'm just saying, but Sakura is more popular as a fan whore in Japan. Looked it up, apparently Sakura is indeed more popular in Japan, with Hinata being more popular in Amurrica.

Are you talking about porn wise or something else? Because I thought Hinata was considered the typical japanese wife?

NemeBro
I was talking generally.

Yeah, a yamato nadeshiko. Those typically are very popular in Japan, like Momo Hinamori from Bleach. Weird that Sakura would be moar popular, prolly due to her greater screen-time.

Q99
Hinata is much more in the Yamato Nadeshiko mold.

I've noticed that US audiences tend to like whoever actively pursues a relationship more. So if the Yamato Nadeshiko sits back and waits for the guy to make the move (ala a lot of older anime where they'd beat out the tsundere ), then the Americans like the tsundere. If the Yamato Nadeshiko expresses active interest and controls her own direction more, then that beats out an 'will-they/won't-they' Tsundere, but that was pretty rare in older series for the Yamato Nadeshiko to do.

Tsundere also is a lot more popular in Japan now than a few decades ago. In Evangelion, it used to be that Rei was a lot more popular than Asuka, and now that's switched.

It also helps in this case that both are fighters (Americans tend to favor badass girls > non-badass in anime), and Hinata's moments while fewer tend to always paint her in a good light. If just one is physically capable, almost always the tsundere, then they get bonus points.

There's some variation, but that's my analysis.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Hinata is much more in the Yamato Nadeshiko mold. That's what I said. no expression

Q99
That's what I said. no expression

Post overlap- I didn't see yours when I began writing smile

killermover
Sakura may fit certain quirks that people like, but she's still one of the most hated characters in the west or world next to Sasuke. But Hinata gets overwhelming praise for her moments because she's also an underdog like Naruto is.

NemeBro
Sakura has actually been rescued from the Scrappy Heap for the most part.

The hell's a scrappy heap?

edit- Ah, TV Tropes. I'm starting to hate that site.

NemeBro
Shut the **** up Blax!!!

TheAuraAngel
I hate pairings. I choose neither. Though, Sakura is better.

killermover
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I hate pairings. I choose neither. Though, Sakura is better. Your opinion, but IMO Hinata > Sakura in everything as a character.

TheAuraAngel
Your opinion, but IMO Hinata > Sakura in everything as a character.

And why is that? I rather doubt I'll hear a legit argument for Hinata.

You won't. You'll instead hear the shit that they've been saying for the last 6 and a half pages.

TheAuraAngel
You won't. You'll instead hear the shit that they've been saying for the last 6 and a half pages.

Dun feel like reading this whole thread. I hate pairings as a whole but I get a kick out of trolling Hinata.

killermover
And why is that? I rather doubt I'll hear a legit argument for Hinata. It's all the way back to pages 2 though 4.

TheAuraAngel
It's all the way back to pages 2 though 4.

Where's the argument at? I see people stating things I already know and I don't care about. Hinata fainted once, Kiba says she's done it before. She doesn't always faint as seen when she talks to him. I know this already and I wasted my time just reading it again. All I really want to know is why everyone is hung up over a development device like Hinata? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ask Chilled Banana. He would love to tell you, in great detail.

TheAuraAngel
Ask Chilled Banana. He would love to tell you, in great detail.

Hey, I just turned on the t.v and changed it to Naruto. Guess what I saw? Sakura making a cure for Kankuro. Its nice to see characters do stuff.

draxx_tOfU
Temari > Sakura > Hinata...

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Temari > Sakura > Hinata...

Meh, I prefer Kushina to any of them. But use of the name Temari reflects great taste.

killermover
Where's the argument at? I see people stating things I already know and I don't care about. Hinata fainted once, Kiba says she's done it before. She doesn't always faint as seen when she talks to him. I know this already and I wasted my time just reading it again. All I really want to know is why everyone is hung up over a development device like Hinata? roll eyes (sarcastic) First of all, I've provided a rebuttal about Hinata compared to Sakura. Look for mines.

Second, Hinata just has no hateable things about her character. She's everyones favorite moe ninja. So kind and yet so strong. She represents what a true woman should be, not like the other fail boyish bitches in the anime who need saving by the man and hits them for being tsundere comedy cliches.

Hinata is the only girl in the manga that appriates Naruto for himself, not his achievements and popularity. She's used him to flesh out her own character and has put a place in her situation as a hardworker who never gives up.

Plus that girl is fine, you see her boobs and ass. Their like ghetto fab!!! Dat Hinata!!!!!!

Oh and it's Ino > Hinata > Temeri > Sakura.

Hinata's not even my favorite female character and she still wins more than Sakura. Who is like a sue gone wrong. It's not that she takes the spotlight from the other women but she fights people beyond her level and not only wins but turns back to crap afterwards.

TheAuraAngel
First of all, I've provided a rebuttal about Hinata compared to Sakura. Look for mines.

Second, Hinata just has no hateable things about her character. She's everyones favorite moe ninja. So kind and yet so strong. She represents what a true woman should be, not like the other fail boyish bitches in the anime who need saving by the man and hits them for being tsundere comedy cliches.

Hinata is the only girl in the manga that appriates Naruto for himself, not his achievements and popularity. She's used him to flesh out her own character and has put a place in her situation as a hardworker who never gives up.

Plus that girl is fine, you see her boobs and ass. Their like ghetto fab!!! Dat Hinata!!!!!!

Oh and it's Ino > Hinata > Temeri > Sakura.

Hinata's not even my favorite female character and she still wins more than Sakura. Who is like a sue gone wrong. It's not that she takes the spotlight from the other women but she fights people beyond her level and not only wins but turns back to crap afterwards.

Seen yours. Doesn't matter. I don't care about pairings but you believe her character is better and well, it puzzles me to not end.

No hateable things eh? How about...no character outside of one guy. Sakura, unlikable as she may be to most fans, can exist on her own. Hinata can not. She is nothing if Naruto didn't exist in the manga and pretty much the only thing she is there for is to develop him. She represents what a true woman should be? Yes, my perfect woman is such a shy, relatively boring, and not all that cute regardless of what fans might say. Except that's not at all what I like. I like tomboy girls, I like girls who get by on more than just cuteness. And I especially like strong woman who can take care of themselves. Hinata is not any of those things.

Yes Hinata truly is the only girl who appreciates him. In part 1 you'd have an argument. In part 2, plenty of girls admire Naruto. Temari, Ino, and Sakura have all admired him at least once. Hard worker that never gives up? Cool, tell me when I care. Sakura does that. Lee does that. Neji does that. She's special because she's a hard worker? Please. She has had 2 fights, Neji and Deva Path. So I don't know exactly where you see strong, considering she showed up, said some sweet things about Naruto and how he inspired her, and yada yada yada. And then her opponent, smacked her to the ground. Yeah, she has come a lot farther than Sakura. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Girl I can talk to, get a long with, see myself growing closer to> Any of Hinata's features.

Again Kushina> All. Though, definitely wouldn't put Hinata in front of Sakura, much less Temari.

She wins what? As a character, she is nothing but a tool Kishi can use to mess with Naruto. She doesn't fight, and doesn't do anything worth the overwhelming amount of time the fans use to talk about her. Anime filler is one thing, but if you're reading the manga, you've got no real reason to like her unless you're the silly kind that considers shy cute for some reason. Before you get hasty, when Hinata gave her life for Naruto, it was one of the best moments in the series. It was sad, it was regretful, but most of all that scene has power and heart to it. But she gets brought back just to be tossed to the side again. And the anime made the scene worthless too.

Sakura is by far superior. She makes mistakes yes, big ones. But she has a character to make those mistakes. She can affect other people, she can learn from them, and she can get things done. She does things that matter. Everyone talks about Hinata when Pain showed up, but Sakura did what Hinata did at age 12, when she was completely useless. There isn't really anything Hinata has done that made her special, period. Nothing Sakura hasn't done, really. And Sakura, main character though she may be, does a lot more. She is useful.

Q99
There is all her clan stuff too.

But yea, Sakura is more well-rounded.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
There is all her clan stuff too.

But yea, Sakura is more well-rounded.

Well, valid point. But that doesn't really reflect Hinata as it does Hinata of the Hyuuga clan. Would take her down to the level of Shino if we only left her with the clan stuff. So she can exist without Naruto just not to much worth.

killermover
Seen yours. Doesn't matter. I don't care about pairings but you believe her character is better and well, it puzzles me to not end.Well technically, she hasn't exposed herself more in the manga to be more flawed or impressionable to have anything wrong with her like Sakura, so yes she is a better character because all of her apperences have been gradual growth and positive.

You could say the same for Sakura, at least her ties to one guy is more relevance to her development than I can say the other rookies who have their own backrounds but are still shafted for the main characters.And when has she existed without Naruto or Sasuke or even her own characters becoming of age as a person who can't do shit for anyone not named Naruto or Sakura? Actually she grew at a latent rate compared to the rookies, as Naruto was a part of her entire growth, it was her own iniative she turned this way up to this point. Yes, and thats supposed to be a good thing, the main character is supposed to inspire and change people for the better, for Hinata it made her who she is today. With her own will power, she took from being a loser to being a respected Hyuuga and a capable ninja on her own right. Last I checked Sakura did the same when Sasuke left and was going to change for Sasuke's sake. How is she boring when she's the one who makes the fanboys boners hard with her cute and innocent behavior? I don't see how people dislike such a trait. People like cute things right? Then you must not be reading the manga right. Last I checked, she saved the main lead on her own free will and ****ing took it to him as a human sacrafice to save him.

Don't compare chicks who said nice thing about Naruto and acknowledged him to a girl who's been following his example and characters good nature since day one. Shallow argument is shallow. Sakura improved because of Sasuke, Lee improves because he wants Neji to acknowledge him and Neji improved because he is wanting change. I like Neji too, but you can't compare him or Lee to the girl who was shunned by her father and then having a role model thereafter to get her through to emotional responses of having no place in a fathers heart. Especially if said role model was the hated and outcasted nine tailed jinnchuriki who had no one but his own resolve to pull himself through and Sasuke. First of all, Sakura would be in the same shoes as Hinata in getting pwned, she didn't get pwned faster because unlike Sakura's talentless taijutsu overcompensation, she has a taijtusu superior to Sakura's, the reason she held out longer in her fight against Neji.

And at least she did something to make Deva Pain pull back a step, closer than anyone so far in the manga. Sakura gets a pass because she's the main female even then she never displayed a feat that makes her better because her opponents are always stationary and slow. Got pwned by a black kid and a tail from Kyuubi, some improvement.

Sasori was just PIS.

You really think of Sakura that bareable considering her lies and bullshit? Hinata would be better to get along with. Even if she's shy, she's honest and trustworthy.

Kushina is fat sueish ginger tramp who Minato needed to bang. She's a trophy wife.

Hinata is the next freaking heiress to the strongest clan in Konoha. Shy girl wins.

I'd put Moegi in front of Sakura just to show she's that crap.

Thats Sakura dude. Again I blame Kishimoto for his blatant treatment of girls over boys. But still, she shows more promise than She man Nurse. Well if you dislike decent human beings that don't have a once of douchebaggery, then I really must like her. Yeah, is that why everyone is praising the episode and saying its the best scene in this freakin fight? Your just talking about nothing.

Kishimoto depicted Sakura to be a despiscable girl who takes others good will and uses them for her own selfish reasons. Hell he even said Hinata is more heroineish. Sakura is not even a big time character in this manga, out of all the characters or the main three Kishimoto made her the worst type of character to imitate. Sakura keeps missteping her boundries, screws up dynamics, puts people in danger and still underestimates her comrades for the sake of her own perspective. She's a Total ***** of the highest degree and one of the worst female heroines in an manga. She's to shallow and too incompetant to be a true human character that fans relate to. She What Sakura did was almost bordeline retarded and non scensical, because Sasuke was about to throw Sakura's life away if she went with him. It was childish and ignorant because Sakura really didn't understand. Hinata however understood, acted on her beliefs, made the descion not based on her feelings but on her nature and loyalty as a ninja and made the call to die for it so Naruto could live or be saved some how. But her love for Naruto was so strong it made sense for her to kill herself due to what Naruto has done for her and what it would mean if she didn't act like she did. Hinata character did more for Naruto than Sakura ever did for him. Hell it strengthened his resolve to fight pain. Sakura just needs to die somewhere. She can't do shit without a man. She even said she's useless without Sasuke or Naruto. That is why Hinata will win Naruto's heart. Her devotion and reliance on Naruto will most likely affect future generations on how to follow Naruto's example which is like the entire story. rolling on floor laughing

Sakura doesn't even have on panel parents or a bloodline, she's well rounded how?

More like One Straight Pony with Pairing Juices.

draxx_tOfU
Naruto will probably end up with Sasuke anyway, so this thread seems redundant imo...

that said, I don't mind seeing some Sakura and Hinata action, with the scorned women finding solace and undisclosed desires in each other angle...

or maybe we'll have a happy ending, team 7 reunites and proceeds
to do what my hero Barney Stinson calls a "devil's trio", two guys and a girl...

Hmmmmm...

TheAuraAngel
Would quote but character limit is dumb.

Characters who only progress positively and keep becoming a great person. Reminds me so much of Bella from Twilight. Sakura's growth over the time skip easily out shines Hinata, who has shown exactly one new move guys. Ain't that awesome? And who wants a character with flaws, that you can relate to? I just want all sorts of goodness in the world.

Being tied to Sasuke and Naruto is still better than being tied only to Naruto. Sakura became strong so she could help Naruto save her friend. She chose to do this and she came a long way. She has forged relationships with the likes of Tsunade and Chiyo, building on top of bonds with Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi. Hinata can not say the same because the only time she is seen, it involves Naruto. Until she does something that is worth the words capable, don't bother using the words. She is boring because she does nothing. She always talks about Naruto and how he changed her and how he saved her and how she loves him and I hate that. It's annoying as shit. Fan boys get boners because Hinata has breasts. Big deal. That's boring. Sakura again, has had normal conversations with characters like Chiyo and Sai. Hinata might get to talk to her team once in a while, but other than that, they have no real bond. Yes, I have not read the manga. Even though I stated how amazing and great that one particular scene was. Her jumping in front of Pain doesn't show she can take care of herself....at all. That's like me arguing that Sakura can take care of herself when she tried to stop 4 tails Naruto. That's kind...but its stupid.

Lee & Neji became strong after hardships that would make little Hinata kill herself she's so frail. So her Daddy didn't like her? Whoop dee doo. Sasuke's didn't like him either, so can I say he is an awesome character for working hard and mastering the fireball? No I can't. There's only so much hardworking characters can get out of me before I say I don't care anymore. Hinata is nothing more than a character bound to Naruto who "grows" because of him. Even Sakura had a better reason to grow than him. Speaking of the Chunin exams, Sakura overcame mind control if I'm right. Though Ino was low on chakra. That's still more impressive than "Naruto-kun, I'll be strong." *Slap*

Sakura saved more lives during the Pain invasion that Hinata. She took down one of the Summons with a nice punch and went to the hospital to help medics. That's still more than Hinata, who did one thing, however helpful to the plot it may have been. Hinata would have been paralyzed in front of Kyuubi form Naruto. Really though, it doesn't matter. Sakura still does things, Hinata does not. Sasori being the plot made me lol. All the villains have to die eventually so I may as well call PIS on them too. In fact the only reason Neji beat Hinata was PIS, amirite? Sakura had help with Sasori. A lot of help. But she contributed just as much to his defeat.

Yes I do consider Sakura that bareable. Are you that butt hurt over what she said to Naruto? Cause that's the only lie that really comes to mind at the moment. Well, she did trick Kiba and them so that counts as one too maybe. Still, she did those for the right reasons, like you said before. I'd rather have a woman who would lie to me for the right reasons than a girl who again, has a one tracked mind over everything and is ever so shy.

Kushina was 1000 times the person Hinata was. Not only did she save herself by leaving her hair as a trail, she also beat up real *canon* bullies. And she was the Kyuubi's host so Hinata can keep her little eyes that her cousin and sister can use better. And I was right, you are a Sakura hater.

I do dislike people that aren't likable. Hinata gives me no reason to like her, period. She's nice, sure, but the world has a lot of nice people in it. Even Sakura can show a bit of niceness at the age of 12, to Naruto I might add. Everyone can praise that scene if they want. It's filled with non canon padding, stupid music, and it actually pissed me off the most by showing what has to be one of the most illogical back stories, ever. Keep your anime, the manga itself packs enough emotion for me kid.

So? Sasuke right now is the biggest jerk in the world. I still like his character. Because its interesting to compare how far he has come as a character. Same as Sakura. Not for Hinata though, who is still shy and timid and done exactly nothing that really sets her apart. So what if she is more of a heroine than Sakura? Being a hero is overrated. And Sasuke would be the worse to imitate, not Sakura. So shallow and so incompetent isn't she? She's not so shallow that fans can't relate to her, go to youtube and find all the SakuraHaruno 1337 or etc there might be. And the scene I was referencing was said scene with Gaara. Try and know the manga before assuming what scene I mean. Oh, and don't even try and say what she did to save Naruto from Pain was out of loyalty for a comrade. It shallows that whole scene if you do. She did it because she loves Naruto. Hinata did more for Naruto than Sakura, how cute. If your own analysis was right, you compared Sakura to a motherly presence in his life. And in that regard, yeah she has done more. She was there when he was injured, there to help him. Like she said, she can only do small things for him. But they're still done for him because he is special to her as a friend. Sakura may be useless without Naruto and Sasuke. Hinata is useless without Naruto. That's not the point. She may very well end up with Naruto. She is in existence because of him and is only there for his development.

Q99
Can't we have HinaSaku?

No! Ino has dibs! wink

Hm, I guess it could work, though oddly I've almost never seen stuff with the pairing.

She interacts heavily with Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, and a lot of other characters, whereas Hinata pretty much only has scenes with her team (and mainly Kiba there), Naruto, and Neji.

Sakura does have a lot more character development time on screen.

I disagree- take a look at the second bell test. She's got good combat skilled and helped Naruto a lot.

Also in terms of usefulness, she's saved Hinata and Karin's lives (and before getting into any judgement of Karin, keep in mind that in doing so Sakura netted Konoha a valuable intelligence asset to grill), has healed Naruto, and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Or on the social end, convincing Naruto to work with Sai, which was important to turning Sai to their side.

I'm rooting for Hinata too, but Sakura's still pretty close to Naruto and has a good deal of development.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
I'm rooting for Hinata too, but Sakura's still pretty close to Naruto and has a good deal of development.

I don't hate Hinata to be perfectly honest. I just feel like more could be done with her than what is done. Kishi needs to work on minor characters other than Shikamaru for once. confused

Q99
I don't hate Hinata to be perfectly honest. I just feel like more could be done with her than what is done. Kishi needs to work on minor characters other than Shikamaru for once. confused

I think most people I've talked to agree on that.

A funny thing is Naruto has more supporting cast time than a lot of it's predecessors, hence us caring about them enough to see even more, but it's not a true ensemble cast.

Astner
Not only is Hinata an poorly developed character, but she's also the baby-faced mumbling annoyance who actually think that she is independent, strong and capable even though she hasn't been anything but hindrance. At least Sakura is somewhat capable depending on the situation and has advanced the plot to some degree.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>