Batman vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Batman gets one hour prep.

Fight happens in Siberia.

Juk3n
1 hour prep isnt enough he can't prep for class 80 strength, death spores, Life drain, healing factor and carbonadium armor. As well as superspeed and a high degree of CQC skill.

Batman is too squishy.

Mshinu
Batman batkicks the death spores and strangles OR with his own tentacles (Bat-meditation let him resist the life drain).

Wake up call! Batsy dies!

D_Dude1210
Batman uses the batplane to batdrop a batbomb on Omega Red! Yay for batprep!

Lord Feron
Batman bust out the mother box!

mondru
dur

Darth Martin
Batman would die in a straight-up confrontation. 1 hour prep should suffice.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman would die in a straight-up confrontation. 1 hour prep should suffice.

to do what? pray?

Darth Martin
Anti-Omega Red Batarang

Juk3n
duh i knew i forgot something..did you know you can put hidden messeges in your post like this? Superman Sucks arse, and Cyclops is way cooler than Batman.

Freeze gun could work...

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juk3n
duh i knew i forgot something..did you know you can put hidden messeges in your post like this? Superman Sucks arse, and Cyclops is way cooler than Batman. wink

Black bolt z
Apparently batman has GL rings...he wins.

Wild Shadow
it wouldnt help bats in the DCU since DS has shown he can bypass it.. OR would stab right through it and hit bats in a vital area ftw.. angel

Starscream M
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it wouldnt help bats in the DCU universe since DS has shown he can bypass it.. logan would stab right through it and hit bats in a vital area ftw.. angel lol what the hell does DS bypassing it have anything to do with Omega Red?

marwash22
Batz. he could probably cure cancer and solve our energy crisis in one hour.

BruceSkywalker
plenty of time for Batman to come up with a plan to beat Arkady so Batman 7/10 ftw

Juk3n
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
plenty of time for Batman to come up with a plan to beat Arkady so Batman 7/10 ftw

so basically "Batman finds a way" roll eyes (sarcastic)

arn't you bored of that response by now? Imean, if its so cut and dry "plenty of time" why even give Omega Red the three wins? i mean seriously why? For the 3 times Batman 'doesn't' come up with the answer? well..if he can fail those 3 times why cant he fail 4?..or 5?..

Mshinu
Batman does nothing with that prep cuz he likes the thought of carbonadium tentacle rape. stick out tongue

marwash22
This is why i hate "prep" without specified information. What does prep entail and what is off limits? Does batman use this prep to scout Red's abilities? Batman easily wins this under the vague principle of him getting "prep".

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Juk3n
so basically "Batman finds a way" roll eyes (sarcastic)

arn't you bored of that response by now? Imean, if its so cut and dry "plenty of time" why even give Omega Red the three wins? i mean seriously why? For the 3 times Batman 'doesn't' come up with the answer? well..if he can fail those 3 times why cant he fail 4?..or 5?..

Because Doom gets away with it and Batman is a poor mans Doom.

*runs and hides*

BattleMage
It's a cool thought but in reality Batman DIES!

Bentley
Isn't there a default setting defined for prep? (no outside help, time counts on relative time, on their respective universe if not specified otherwise, prep can't change the battlefield unless specified otherwise, etc.)

Black bolt z
I'm sure there should be stips.Just the stated amount of time with no outside help and time manip is not allowed to help with prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.