X-Force vs Midnight Sons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
X-Force:

Wolverine
Warpath
Domino
X-23
Archangel

Midnight Sons:

Morbius
Blade
Werewolf
Ghost Rider
Hannibal King

Juk3n
Ghost rider..erm

snoopdogg
Didn't Logan take him on a few times?

Juk3n
Didnt Steve Rogers floor Hulk?

Wild Shadow
old school ghost rider would get ko'ed easy by logan mutual ko taking out half the ppl on the field.

its not pis as some are trying to imply with the hulk reference.. adamantium use to effect mystical energy like ghostriders flames creating a feedback effect and explosion.

ppl nowadays try to dismiss this as no longer being viable b/c they have seen logan do it over a decade.. not a good enough reason since it has bn established repeatedly ppl also claim that tactic only applies to dan ketch and not johnny but hellfire is still hellfire imo

guy222
MS

jalek moye
Ghost rider rides around soloing everyone, then when Either Logan or X-23 gets a lucky stab everyone gets knocked out and/or killed.

So Stalemate or Ghost rider solos

Wild Shadow
agreed.

Trackz
they can't take out hannibal king and werewolf by night has a pretty good healing factor, throw blade and morbius into the mix, i don't see x-force being able to pull out a win. ghost rider should be changed to someone else though.

Wild Shadow
why not?

nothing really special about him he was once a vamp turn human who retained vampiric traits...

pretty sure he be knocked out with the rest of them with the mystic flame explosion.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why not?

nothing really special about him he was once a vamp turn human who retained vampiric traits...

pretty sure he be knocked out with the rest of them with the mystic flame explosion. have you read midnight sons?

Wild Shadow
yes.

i have some old 90's books with them. usually certered with a magic evil book and a midget stick out tongue

turnint to mist wont help king by the way from a hellfire explosion

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ghost Rider fluctuates. Going by some showings, nothing anyone on X-Force can do should even hurt him and he could just defeat them all with some Hellfire.

I've seen him regrow his Skull after it was blown up in moments. It didn't even seem to bother him at all.

Vol. 3 Ghost Rider was beastly.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ghost Rider fluctuates. Going by some showings, nothing anyone on X-Force can do should even hurt him and he could just defeat them all with some Hellfire.

I've seen him regrow his Skull after it was blown up in moments. It didn't even seem to bother him at all.

Vol. 3 Ghost Rider was beastly.

yea none of them can hurt him except for the strange thign about adamntium causing him to blow up when stabbed straight through. If it was a different material tho eya they couldnt do anything at all.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes.

i have some old 90's books with them. usually certered with a magic evil book and a midget stick out tongue

turnint to mist wont help king by the way from a hellfire explosion turning to mist probably would, but i was mainly referring to the other characters being able to take him out, which i don't see happening

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
X-Force:

Wolverine
Warpath
Domino
X-23
Archangel

Midnight Sons:

Morbius
Blade
Werewolf
Ghost Rider
Hannibal King
........what they have ghost rider............how is that fair?

Wild Shadow
it isnt if the adamantium doesnt knock him out

Battlehammer
yes but ghost rider could simply blast them away using range.

Battlehammer
also why are you trying to imply hannibal king would be unable to be defeated by the team when you infact used blade beating hannibal easily I might add before ina debate and certainly blade does not pack anything more then anyone on team x.

Wild Shadow
true.. but still stand with the same thing happening if he blast logan even from a distance the feed back would still ko them both..

Battlehammer
not it won't it only happens when logan penetrated him which caused the back last, to say the same thing would happen at range is a stretch to say the least

Trackz
Originally posted by Battlehammer
also why are you trying to imply hannibal king would be unable to be defeated by the team when you infact used blade beating hannibal easily I might add before ina debate and certainly blade does not pack anything more then anyone on team x. blade didn't fight classic hannibal king from the midnight sons, who vowed not to use his more demonic abilities (shape shifting,mist, etc.) one-on-one he would take the majority from probably everyone on x-force.

Trackz
actually i should ask if this is hannibal at classic or current levels

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
........what they have ghost rider............how is that fair? Because they have Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.