Jared Nomak vs. Agent Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080821204720/marveldatabase/images/thumb/5/55/Jared_Nomak_01.jpg/200px-Jared_Nomak_01.jpg

vs

http://livingromcom.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/agent_smith_poses04.jpg

Nomak, the main villain from Blade II, takes on Agent Smith from the first Matrix movie. The setting is in the subway station where Smith fought Neo. No weapons, hand to hand, bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

Nomak vs. Blade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAbZCNHhGXc

Smith vs Neo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaLvcM-u4ns

marwash22
I'm tempted to say Smith rapes but there are some things that could make it close. Would drinking from Smith, make Nomak stronger?

dev10n
Smith most definitly Smith

Impediment
Smith is a sentient program in The Matrix. He can only subside in The Matrix. In The Matrix, Smith is a demigod.

Smith pwns.

Darth Martin
Obviously, it wasn't meant for Smith to be a the all powerful version here. This is "Agent" Smith.

Nomak is stronger. Nomak is far more durable plus he has a healing factor. Smith is far more skilled in martial arts. Smith is faster too.

It's funny that both Blade and Neo fared the same against them. They started out well but then proceeded to get their asses kicked.

Blade couldn't put Nomak down and I doubt Smith could either.

dev10n
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Obviously, it wasn't meant for Smith to be a the all powerful version here. This is "Agent" Smith.

Nomak is stronger. Nomak is far more durable plus he has a healing factor. Smith is far more skilled in martial arts. Smith is faster too.

It's funny that both Blade and Neo fared the same against them. They started out well but then proceeded to get their asses kicked.

Blade couldn't put Nomak down and I doubt Smith could either. smith punches clean through concrete twice then bullet dodging only thing nomak has superior strength actually smith threw neo on those train tracks fairly easily he might be strong enough

Rogue Jedi
I don't see either one of them being able to put the other down for good.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't see either one of them being able to put the other down for good.

i am inclined to agree

marwash22
what about if Nomak bites Smith and drinks some of that Matrix blood, would that give him the edge? lol.

dev10n
Originally posted by marwash22
what about if Nomak bites Smith and drinks some of that Matrix blood, would that give him the edge? lol. no there are vampires in the matrix and they are basically the errors or programs that smith are supposed to assimilate

DarkNemesis

Correct, it's the same Smith that Neo fought in the subway at the end of the first film (was specified in the OP).

Super Smith from Revolutions would obviously slaughter-stomp here.

the ninjak
Smith scans his body for his plated heart weakness and kills Nomak.

Rogue Jedi
He cannot put Nomak down, dude.

Impediment
Originally posted by Impediment
Smith is a sentient program in The Matrix. He can only subside in The Matrix. In The Matrix, Smith is a demigod.

Smith pwns.

The Nuul

Smith pwns.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by dev10n
smith punches clean through concrete twice then bullet dodging only thing nomak has superior strength actually smith threw neo on those train tracks fairly easily he might be strong enough Oh, yes, forgot about the concrete feat. Bullet dodging isn't a show of his combat speed, it's a trick. Doesn't mean he can duplicate that speed in fighting or running.

Rogue Jedi
Thin ice, dude......

Darth Martin
Theory someone explained to me a few years back. Or else, we'd see Agents hunting everybody down with Flash-like speed. We never see Agents fighting that fast.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, why didn't they run that fast when chasing Neo in part one?

Robtard
-Smith-punch (strength+speed) through the chest

-Pulls heart out

-Nomak dead

/end

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, why didn't they run that fast when chasing Neo in part one?

The Nuul

Smith pwns.

marwash22
i think Nomak can actually win this.

dev10n
Smith>Vlad>Nomak>Any body whos not neo

Rogue Jedi
No. Neither can win. Stalemate at best.

Darth Martin
Smith is going to outlast Nomak? erm

Rogue Jedi
Yeah?

Darth Martin
Don't buy it.

Rogue Jedi
Nah?

marwash22
Oh, yes, forgot about the concrete feat. Bullet dodging isn't a show of his combat speed, it's a trick. Doesn't mean he can duplicate that speed in fighting or running. What about the part where he goes all DBZ on Neo's ass and punches him like 100 times in 5 seconds?

omgchos
Nomak rips out the CPU and smith goes down...... cuz that fool exists in a computer.....

No im kidding(even tho its true).

What i wanna know is if smith is allowed to use his bone out to another person technique. If so he wins, if not he loses. Nother question. Is this the smith from The Matrix, or The Matrix Revolutions?

dadudemon
Smith wins, easily.

There's no contest.

If Nomak takes down Smith, Smith just reappears in another body. erm that incorrectly aassumes that Nomak can actually take down Smith. erm erm erm

Tattoos N Scars
I can imagine Smith jumping into Nomak's body..a vampire agent.

Rogue Jedi
He's not a vampire, he's a reaper.

dadudemon
He's not a vampire, he's a reaper.

lol

The reapers a new species of vampires, butthole. laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
lol

The reapers a new species of vampires, butthole. laughing Yes, no longer Vampires, evolved into Reapers. Is a butterfly still a caterpillar? Dooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

dadudemon
Yes, no longer Vampires, evolved into Reapers. Is a butterfly still a caterpillar? Dooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

No, you're wrong. They are a different species of vampire: more evolved.

Originally created to be daywalkers, by Nomak's wack *ss dad. Daddy had a domination complex.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, you're wrong. They are a different species of vampire: more evolved.

Originally created to be daywalkers, by Nomak's wack *ss dad. Daddy had a domination complex. No you!!!

Tattoos N Scars

Rogue Jedi

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah except Nomak feeds on other vampires.

And he doesn't have a grave.

Reapers prey on humans and regular vamps..they drink blood..so, they are a technically vampires.

Selene doesn't have a grave either..yet she's a vamp.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Reapers prey on humans and regular vamps..they drink blood..so, they are a technically vampires.

Selene doesn't have a grave either..yet she's a vamp. Nomak preferred the blood of vampires.

omgchos
He didnt just prefer vampire blood... he needed it. The only reason he would eat a human would be if he had no more vamps to eat.... kinda like how a starving man would eat anything to survive.

Rogue Jedi
Needed=preferred.

Tattoos N Scars
Was Drake a reaper? In his true form, his jaws seperated just like a Reaper's. Also, he seemed to like feeding upon other vampires.

Rogue Jedi
Doesn't really matter.

Tron
Are you guys still arguing this? Nomak was basically a mutated vampire, there's not much more to it than that.

omgchos
Needed=preferred.
I was agreeing with yousad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
I was agreeing with yousad I know, I was taking your agreement and elaborating on it.

omgchos
I know, I was taking your agreement and elaborating on it.
I dont like being elaborated. Id rather be venerated. Thats right im bustin out the big boy words.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.