Free for all hand 2 hand fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
characters are:
superman
wonder woman
thor
gladiator
supergirl
apocalypse(can size manipulate if he is far outmatched here at regular size)
world war hulk
beta ray bill
supreme
mr majestic

no powers allowed for any of the characters other than super strength(so no superspeed, tiara, energy projection, telekinesis, hammer, healing factor, etc)

who is really the strongest and who is the weakest?

Black bolt z
No healing factor and just pure strength?With no healing factor WWH isn't winning.IMO four way tie between glads,hammer bros,and supes.

Colossus-Big C
team 1

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
team 1 What does that mean?Superman?

chomperx9
blue team wins

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
blue team wins Who the hell is blue team?!?!?!?!

JakeTheBank
Red team

TheTyrant
It should be obvious that Apocalypse wins.

Konton
Diana should win. She's the smartest fighter here and is the most capable survivor in a situation like this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana wouldn't win in my opinion. Not when you have someone like Thor here. His physically above her, and also incredibly formidable in combatant. She also loses the advantage of all of her gear and her superior combat speed. Besides Thor, their others like Majestic who she'd have a tough time beating in my opinion.

On top of this, their so many opponents here than sooner or later she'd be dragged into a punch out. She's one of the favorites but I don't think she'd win. I'm not sure who'd win.

Also I'm assuming the combatants retain their super durability, stamina etc.

Martian_mind
I'll give Bill the nod personally.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Diana wouldn't win in my opinion. Not when you have someone like Thor here. His physically above her, and also incredibly formidable in combatant. She also loses the advantage of all of her gear and her superior combat speed. Besides Thor, their others like Majestic who she'd have a tough time beating in my opinion.

On top of this, their so many opponents here than sooner or later she'd be dragged into a punch out. She's one of the favorites but I don't think she'd win. I'm not sure who'd win.

She's really quite good at fighting in a group and figuring out what to do to turn things to her advantage, though. Figuring out what fighters to face, and not dealing with the tougher foes unless she's in better shape will be a strategy she can likely pull pretty well.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Q99
she can likely pull pretty well.

Heh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
She's really quite good at fighting in a group and figuring out what to do to turn things to her advantage, though. Figuring out what fighters to face, and not dealing with the tougher foes unless she's in better shape will be a strategy she can likely pull pretty well.

laughing out loud

MM made me laugh.

She's never taken on a group filled with individuals at this level. She's the weakest here besides Supergirl, and can't rely on her weapons and speed to even shit out.

I think the top contenders would be Majestic, Thor, Bill, maybe Superman and to a lesser extent, Diana.

Edit: Didn't see Apocalypse. Not really sure where he ranks in terms of pure physical strength.

Q99

She's never taken on a group filled with individuals at this level. She's the weakest here besides Supergirl, and can't rely on her weapons and speed to even shit out.

Still one of the most skilled though, and has fought groups like the JLA.

In a FFA, every enemy is also a potential asset, and crowd management matters a lot.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Still one of the most skilled though, and has fought groups like the JLA.

In a FFA, every enemy is also a potential asset, and crowd management matters a lot.

She is.

You referring to the time she was blind? They held back, and had the hand ninja effect going. In comes Batman, and his more effective then all of them. Of course he was fighting to hurt her, so clearly that's a hug difference........****ing Batman.

Everyone here is pretty damn experienced. I can picture her tossing them around, using their own strengths against them etc. if a group of them attacked her, but not in a free for all. Just the way comics work in my opinion.

Q99
Maj is another good contender for using good tactics in the group and coming out on top.

The hammer bros I think are more likely to end up getting stuck in fighting tough foes early on.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by SuperMan103
characters are:
superman
wonder woman
thor
gladiator
supergirl
apocalypse(can size manipulate if he is far outmatched here at regular size)
world war hulk
beta ray bill
supreme
mr majestic

no powers allowed for any of the characters other than super strength(so no superspeed, tiara, energy projection, telekinesis, hammer, healing factor, etc)

who is really the strongest and who is the weakest?

I'm liking Diana or Thor here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Q99
Maj is another good contender for using good tactics in the group and coming out on top.

The hammer bros I think are more likely to end up getting stuck in fighting tough foes early on.

My favorites here are Thor, Majestic, Bill, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

I think I'd favor someone like Thor and Bill over say Superman in this scenario due to the fact that he gets really formidable in combat when pouring on the speed. Not saying Thor and Bill don't rely on their speed as well, but I feel they would hindered to a lesser extent than some other contenders.

To be fair though, someone like Majestic or Superman would be used to adapting themselves and they are skilled warriors regardless of powers.

celeyhyga17
My favorites here are Thor, Majestic, Bill, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

I think I'd favor someone like Thor and Bill over say Superman in this scenario due to the fact that he gets really formidable in combat when pouring on the speed. Not saying Thor and Bill don't rely on their speed as well, but I feel they would hindered to a lesser extent than some other contenders.

To be fair though, someone like Majestic or Superman would be used to adapting themselves and they are skilled warriors regardless of powers.

I thought there's no superspeed allowed!?!?

TheTyrant
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe36.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe35.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe34.png

That's Frenzy. A class 50 after a 6x amp. She got one shotted by regular size Apocalypse. Safe to say that at regular size, Apoc is atleast 2 times stronger than that. Now he is allowed to get larger and thus increase his strength even further.

janus77
Hulk wins. definitely the strongest one there is, but also, durable enough and capable of bfr'ing half the contenders with a thunderclap and then annihilating the otherhalf with pure smashing power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.