whats up with this moderator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dev10n
i posted a topic in movie discussion forum asking who could beat sun wukong this was a question not a versus topic because i did not state anyone for him to fight not even a list a moderator named IMPENDIMENT closed my thread and told me to go to MVF SOCIAL THREAD has anyone seen that thread its a joke how is someone supposed to hold any type of conversation in that thread when hundreds of people are postiong questions in 1 single thread then i asked how am i supposed to post a topic in one single thread he answerd by saying if i insist on catching an attitude he as a moderator will take moderation actions WTF i said nothing that would even remotely imply i had an attitude then he started ranting on about failure and such nonsense

it seems anyone can be a moderator because this guy is clearly bad at it

LOOK AT THIS

THATS F'ed UP RIGHT i asked a simple question

BackFire
If you have a problem with a moderator do not post it on the forums, utilize the PM system to speak with Raz.

Posting in such an accusatory and confrontation and aggressive way is not the smartest way to get your argument across to any fair minded person.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.