Six Paths Of Pain vs The Last Of The Sharingan Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ban Mido
I seem to underestimated pain last time by a ton, then it came to me...if 2 couldn't do it..let's double that and see how he fairs against 4 with some rules this time!

Team Sharingan
http://i47.tinypic.com/27y3h35.jpg
Sasuke,Kakashi,Madara, Itachi
vs

Returning Champ, The Six Paths Of Pain

http://i47.tinypic.com/2cglssl.jpg

Round 1: Normal match anything goes

Round 2: Normal Match but no Chibaku Tensei

Round 3: http://i46.tinypic.com/zxr9g4.jpg

Team Sharingan get's Danzo added to their ranks. No Chibaku Tensei

Round 4: Same as before with Danzo but anything goes

Location: In the Rain at The Valley Of The End w/ "Sadness and Sorrow" by Toshiro Masuda playing :O
Distance: 50 meters
Knowledge: Full
Restrictions: Chibaku Tensei can't be used until at the very least 20 minutes into the match cause we've seen it's an insta-kill and i'm kinda interested in more of a straight up match XD...and he seems to fair pretty darn well even with out it o_o

I have a feeling i'm underestimating Pein..again ;_;

Q99
I don't think you underestimated him that much- any 3 should do, 4-5 is a stomp for the sharingan side.

King Kandy
If he can't use Chibaku, he has trouble with the team... if he can, it's Madara alone that beats him. Because there aren't a whole lot of ways he could hurt Madara, soul sucking might work but only if he somehow is able to time it right when Madara's solid. Might work, might not.

NemeBro
It's weird how apparently Madara's "weak," yet he can bypass all damage except when attacking, instantly win a fight by porting you to another dimension, and can teleport anywhere instantaneously.

Yeah, agree with KK for the most part.

King Kandy
I still think Nagato's Gedo Mazo should be capable of killing Madara, but he's not present for this fight so whatever.

Q99
Originally posted by King Kandy
If he can't use Chibaku, he has trouble with the team... if he can, it's Madara alone that beats him. Because there aren't a whole lot of ways he could hurt Madara, soul sucking might work but only if he somehow is able to time it right when Madara's solid. Might work, might not.

Even with the Chibaku, the Sharingan users can fight very spread out if they want so they won't be caught by it.

It needs space, Deva can't really do it around himself after all, and if foes are on different sides then he can do it on one area or another but not all.

King Kandy
It sucked up a gigantic area of land. There's no way they can get away from the radius in time.

NemeBro
It was about the size of a mountain.

Only Madara can realistically avoid it.

Unless they were able to dig out with Susanoo's, but I doubt it. Izanagi might work as well, if it kills Danzo he might just appear outside of it fine.

Q99
Originally posted by King Kandy
It sucked up a gigantic area of land. There's no way they can get away from the radius in time.

Get close enough to Deva so that he can't use it without being sucked in himself? Amaterasu the heck out of him so he can't complete the jutsu?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Get close enough to Deva so that he can't use it without being sucked in himself? This... Makes alot of sense. no expression

Q99
Oh yea, and with Madara, he can space-warp teleport others, not just himself. So he could save the whole team.

King Kandy
Yeah, like I said Madara gives him trouble. I really don't like using Madara in fights because so far there's no established way to hurt him.

NemeBro
Counter-attacks kinda work.

One of the Pains would have to be sacrificed though.

King Kandy
Yeah. It does work, but he'd have to have a way of taking Madara out in one hit. Which is why I feel soul suck is probably the only effective technique here.

Q99
Pain would be a great person vs just Madara. With the multiple bodies, one of his strong points was perfect timing between them, so he'd always get things right for attacking right when Madara attacks.

TheAuraAngel
Sharingan users win all the rounds with little effort in my opinion. no expression

yungz22
danzo can doge chibaku countless times this counter will leave openings sasuke itachi and kakashi to exploit. plus kakashii has kamui.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
danzo can doge chibaku countless times this counter will leave openings sasuke itachi and kakashi to exploit. plus kakashii has kamui.

Not countless. Even with ten eyes, Izanagi still has limits.

yungz22
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Not countless. Even with ten eyes, Izanagi still has limits. even still that is a strain on whoever is trying to attack especially if you are using attacks like super tensei and chibaku

dw6xl
imo the sharingan users take this due to multiple susanos and atametsuru and kakashi's kamui

King Kandy
Originally posted by yungz22
Um, what "openings"? If he used Chibaku, just because Danzo survived doesn't change the fact that the others will all be dead. So Sasuke Itachi and Kakashi won't be exploiting anything.

NemeBro
Why will Pain be far enough away to use Chibaku Tensei without getting sucked in himself?

King Kandy
He was close to six tails when he used it, it didn't seem to be a problem for him.

yungz22
also why would he use ti so quickly in the fight when he has the other paths their

Q99
If Sasuke and Itachi put up Susano'o, even if they're sucked in they won't be crushed, they'll be protected by the ribcage like Kyuubi's chakra cloak protected Naruto.

So if Danzo and Madara break Pain's concentration on the jutsu, they'll be freed.

Kakashi's the only one who's screwed right when he's sucked up, the others have until their defenses falter.

---
There is the matter of having an opening. If he starts it, then he isn't using his powers for defense. So he might face a kamui and two amaterasu at once and lose Deva (since I doubt he'd be able to sacrifice enough bodies in the way. Though even if he did, that'd put him pretty far down on resources).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.