The one above all vs. Abraxas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?This is the celestial one above all.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who wins? erm the guy was slaughtering galactus's across the multiverse with a gesture, exitar gets demolished

Parmaniac
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/675287-the_valley_of_galactus_super.jpg

dev10n
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
erm the guy was slaughtering galactus's across the multiverse with a gesture, exitar gets demolished

Colossus-Big C
Exitar>One Above All celestial.
he is just the leader, i dont think that means he is the most powerful.

Black bolt z
he is just the leader, i dont think that means he is the most powerful. SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

Who is above exitar?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad

Who is above exitar? idk, i know the 4th host(or which ever one they were called) are some of the most powerful celestials, and it said exitars power dwarfed there combined power.

rotiart
I've noticed a tendency lately for blackbolt to use caps and tell people to shut up...

What time of the month is it again?

Omega Vision
he is just the leader, i dont think that means he is the most powerful.
Not really, Arishem may be weaker than Exitar (though outranking him) but the One Above All is...well above all. He's (with the possible exception of Fulcrum) the most powerful Celestial. I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated that Exitar was second in power only to the One Above All.

KingD19
Originally posted by rotiart
I've noticed a tendency lately for blackbolt to use caps and tell people to shut up...

What time of the month is it again?

*Sing Song Voice*

Somebodies on theeeeir cyyyyycle!!!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not really, Arishem may be weaker than Exitar (though outranking him) but the One Above All is...well above all. He's (with the possible exception of Fulcrum) the most powerful Celestial. I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated that Exitar was second in power only to the One Above All. oh . you have the scan?

Lord_Talron
its the menstrual cycle! bitchbitchbitchbitchbitchbitch naggggg naggggg naggggggggg bitchbitchbitch

Colossus-Big C

What time of the month is it again? nicamarvin started that trend, dont take offence to it its just joking around

brownqk
Abraxas

Omega Vision
oh . you have the scan?
No, which is why I said "pretty sure" stick out tongue

Ask Guy, he's the resident Celestial person here.

guy222
Indeed

smile

Black bolt z

What time of the month is it again? I have a tendency to make stupid mistakes so I just took that from nica.It's actually fun if I make a stupid mistake(which I do often).

TheTyrant
Go to Abraxas' respect thread. Tiamut is also more powerful than both Exitar and TOAA.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision

the One Above All is...well above all. He's (with the possible exception of Fulcrum) the most powerful Celestial. I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated that Exitar was second in power only to the One Above All.
This isn't true, so switch "pretty sure" to "not sure at all but I think" ... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.