Nomak versus YuLaw.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Nomak (Blade II) versus YuLaw (The One).

YuLaw is on the hunt, looking for Gabe Law, who has fled with his wife. He learns that Gabe is taking refuge in a vacant building over a night club (The building where Blade fought Nomak for the first time.)

He encounters Nomak. Nomak sees YuLaw as a meal, plans to kill him and drain him. YuLaw, pissed at not finding Gabe, fights back.

Who wins? h2h combat only.

dev10n
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nomak (Blade II) versus YuLaw (The One).

YuLaw is on the hunt, looking for Gabe Law, who has fled with his wife. He learns that Gabe is taking refuge in a vacant building over a night club (The building where Blade fought Nomak for the first time.)

He encounters Nomak. Nomak sees YuLaw as a meal, plans to kill him and drain him. YuLaw, pissed at not finding Gabe, fights back.

Who wins? h2h combat only. YuLaw wtfpwns nomak

Rogue Jedi
He has speed on Nomak, yeah, but durability goes to Nomak. Strength is questionable.

Darth Martin
I hate that film with passion.

Impediment
YuLaw has spanned countless dimensions killing versions of himself and becoming stronger with each kill.

Nomak hasn't a chance.

dev10n
He has speed on Nomak, yeah, but durability goes to Nomak. Strength is questionable. durabily does go to to nomak but strength isnt questionable YuLaw pick up 2 motorcycles 1 with each arm and they were those bulky cop types

dev10n
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I hate that film with passion. what film blade or the one

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
YuLaw has spanned countless dimensions killing versions of himself and becoming stronger with each kill.

Nomak hasn't a chance. And everything he dishes out Nomak can take and regen from. The man took a hail of bullets FFS. How does YuLaw put him down?

dev10n
And everything he dishes out Nomak can take and regen from. The man took a hail of bullets FFS. How does YuLaw put him down? Yulaw dodges hails of bullets puts him down by KHTFO

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw cannot dodge hails of bullets, he dodged a bullet at a time.

Again, I don't see a way he puts Nomak down.

Nomak is as least as strong, can regen, this won't be easy for YuLaw, if YuLaw can in fact win.

dev10n
Yulaw kicked a guy in the air kicked everybody who was around him a**es then ran back kicked him before he hit the ground

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, YuLaw has the speed advantage, I already said that in the OP.

dev10n
Yeah, YuLaw has the speed advantage, I already said that in the OP. that type of speed advantage cancels out everythimg nomak can do

Rogue Jedi
Does it? YuLaw is gonna dodge a shitload of Nomak's attacks, but sooner or later one will connect, or Nomak will get him in a grapple. When Nomak hurts YuLaw, YuLaw does not regen.

dev10n
yulaw pwns nomak face it

KingD19
I see YuLaw moving as a blur, so fast that Nomak is slowed tremendously....and once he realizes he can't just beat him to death, he'll rip his rib cage open and then rip his heart out...

Gotta love the basic knowledge of each other rule.

Rogue Jedi
You think YuLaw is strong enough to punch through the bone that Nomak's heart is encased in? He was never shown doing shit like that.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure if Gabe can kick a metal light pole in half, and YuLaw can lift two motorcylces at the same time...YL has enough strength to break through, pry open bone.

dev10n
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure if Gabe can kick a metal light pole in half, and YuLaw can lift two motorcylces at the same time...YL has enough strength to break through, pry open bone. Thank you and YuLaw punched through that van door to punch the guy on the other side of it

KingD19
Originally posted by dev10n
Thank you and YuLaw punched through that van door to punch the guy on the other side of it

Forgot about that....but yeah we've pretty much established that Metal>>>>>>Bone right?

Rogue Jedi
Kicking a light pole in half, lifting two cycles, that's brute strength, yes. But YuLaw never showed that he can PUNCH like that. If he could, he woulda done it against Gabe.

And dude, if he tries to grab Nomak and pry his chest open, Nomak is gonna drain him. If it goes to a grapple, YuLaw is done for.

Nomak was strong enough to force open foot thick steel doors, skilled enough to be about even with Blade hand-to-hand, and tough enough to wade through automatic gunfire from at least a dozen people.

Yeah, I think he can handle one super fast asian.

Rogue Jedi
Strength?

YAbZCNHhGXc

Yes, Nomak is stronger. Add on his regen, and Nomak stomps.

dev10n
Kicking a light pole in half, lifting two cycles, that's brute strength, yes. But YuLaw never showed that he can PUNCH like that. If he could, he woulda done it against Gabe.

And dude, if he tries to grab Nomak and pry his chest open, Nomak is gonna drain him. If it goes to a grapple, YuLaw is done for.

Nomak was strong enough to force open foot thick steel doors, skilled enough to be about even with Blade hand-to-hand, and tough enough to wade through automatic gunfire from at least a dozen people.

Yeah, I think he can handle one super fast asian. What about Yulaw punching through the van door

KingD19
We already told you he punched through a van door...I think it was a police van, so that means it's reinforced. So yeah, he can punch like that...and don't be dense, if you've got the strength to kick like that, and you're strong enough to lift something that heavy, the power is behind your punch as well. And punching someone just as strong and durable as you literally wouldn't have that effect.

And if Nomak opens his mouth to try and drain YuLaw, chances are his tongue...feeding thingy's gonna get ripped out his mouth.

So no, he can't handle one super fast, super strong, totally ruthless asian.

Rogue Jedi
What about Yulaw punching through the van door And what about Nomak forcing steel doors open? And the vid I just posted? Nomak is stronger, dude. REGEN.

KingD19
And what about Nomak forcing steel doors open? And the vid I just posted? Nomak is stronger, dude. REGEN.

Just cuz he can pry steel doors open, doesn't mean he can punch that hard.

Nomak's not stronger, and yes he has regen we know that.

But YuLaw's speed and strength together are too much.

dev10n
yulaw can do all of that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fmadN9k8xw

Rogue Jedi
Just cuz he can pry steel doors open, doesn't mean he can punch that hard.

Nomak's not stronger, and yes he has regen we know that.

But YuLaw's speed and strength together are too much. Way I see it, YuLaw punches and kicks away on Nomak, Nomak regens every time, never runs out of gas, until YuLaw slips up. It's inevitable.

KingD19
Way I see it, YuLaw punches and kicks away on Nomak, Nomak regens every time, never runs out of gas, until YuLaw slips up. It's inevitable.

And at the end of the movie, YuLaw took on all of the Hades colony without any signs of slowing down as it ended. His stamina is intense. And like I said, Yulaw's speed and strength means that Nomak gets his ass handed to him, then his heart ripped out.

dev10n
And at the end of the movie, YuLaw took on all of the Hades colony without any signs of slowing down as it ended. His stamina is intense. And like I said, Yulaw's speed and strength means that Nomak gets his ass handed to him, then his heart ripped out. One of them mortal kombat fatalities

Rogue Jedi
And at the end of the movie, YuLaw took on all of the Hades colony without any signs of slowing down as it ended. His stamina is intense. And like I said, Yulaw's speed and strength means that Nomak gets his ass handed to him, then his heart ripped out. Those guys were rubbish, dude. I can name alot of movie characters that could do the same.

He can't hurt Nomak, man. Nomak took a hail of bullets, Blades sword through the chest, and who knows what else, and he never slowed down.

YuLaw "ripping out Nomaks heart" relies on him being able to stun Nomak to the point that Nomak is out on his feet. Not gonna happen.

dev10n
Those guys were rubbish, dude. I can name alot of movie characters that could do the same.

He can't hurt Nomak, man. Nomak took a hail of bullets, Blades sword through the chest, and who knows what else, and he never slowed down.

YuLaw "ripping out Nomaks heart" relies on him being able to stun Nomak to the point that Nomak is out on his feet. Not gonna happen. YuLaw is fast enough run up to nomak and simply rip his heart FAY-TALLY-TEA

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw is fast enough run up to nomak and simply rip his heart FAY-TALLY-TEA Mhm....And why didn't YuLaw do this to any of his other victims?

Cuz he can't.

Screen feats.....MVF golden rule.

dev10n
Mhm....And why didn't YuLaw do this to any of his other victims?

Cuz he can't.

Screen feats.....MVF golden rule. Did you even watch that video i put up

and how do u post it your way

Rogue Jedi
Did you even watch that video i put up

and how do u post it your way Watching it now, Not seeing YuLaw punching someone through the chest (encased in bone FTW), and ripping out their heart.

dev10n
Watching it now, Not seeing YuLaw punching someone through the chest (encased in bone FTW), and ripping out their heart.

you know that if you can punch through steel you can punch through bone

Wei Phoenix
Those punches and sword stabs hurt Nomak. Yulaw can hurt him, Yulaw could rip his heart out.

Rogue Jedi
OK I concede that Yulaw is stronger, I forgot some of his feats. Shaddap.

BUT....We have to take his fighting style into account. YuLaw is not the type of fighter to rip out someones heart (IF he can get past Nomaks bone). He will fight Nomak as he fought everyone else, with speed and precision, with brute strength and martial arts, until Nomak gets ahold of him (And yes, this will happen eventually), and drains him.

Speed and strength go to YuLaw, admitted, but Nomak is like a piece of steel, and he regens from anything YuLaw throws at him.

Wei Phoenix
Mhm....And why didn't YuLaw do this to any of his other victims?

Cuz he can't.

Screen feats.....MVF golden rule.

Why hasn't Nomak beat someone with abilities and the strength of Yulaw? Cuz he can't? Didn't do it on screen.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why hasn't Nomak beat someone with abilities and the strength of Yulaw? Cuz he can't? Didn't do it on screen. K, when has YuLaw beaten anyone with regen?

Dooooooooooooooh.

dev10n
OK I concede that Yulaw is stronger, I forgot some of his feats. Shaddap.

BUT....We have to take his fighting style into account. YuLaw is not the type of fighter to rip out someones heart (IF he can get past Nomaks bone). He will fight Nomak as he fought everyone else, with speed and precision, with brute strength and martial arts, until Nomak gets ahold of him (And yes, this will happen eventually), and drains him.

Speed and strength go to YuLaw, admitted, but Nomak is like a piece of steel, and he regens from anything YuLaw throws at him.

YuLaw does have to worry about regen but i cant see Yulaw landing a severe blow to the head, knee,elbow and not moving in for the kill since its apparent that nomak was regenerating during the YuLaw breaks his knees and finishes it

KingD19
They have basic knowledge of each other RJ, YuLaw knows that the only way to kill Nomak is to damage his heart through the bone...which he will do since he has too.

Rogue Jedi
YuLaw does have to worry about regen but i cant see Yulaw landing a severe blow to the head, knee,elbow and not moving in for the kill since its apparent that nomak was regenerating during the YuLaw breaks his knees and finishes it Well hell, if we are gonna change how YuLaw fights, his style, I guess we can count in the heart ripping out thingie. He'd better be quick as shit about it, else Nomak will reaper his ass.

Rogue Jedi
They have basic knowledge of each other RJ, YuLaw knows that the only way to kill Nomak is to damage his heart through the bone...which he will do since he has too. I never said they have basic knowledge of each other, read the OP.

dev10n
Baguazhang YuLaw fighting style
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baguazhang

Punches nomak in chest stopping his heart very hard punches

Rogue Jedi
Errrrrrrrrr........K.

dev10n
I never said they have basic knowledge of each other, read the OP. lol so YuLaw doesnt know hes fighting a vampire

Rogue Jedi
lol so YuLaw doesnt know hes fighting a vampire Surely YuLaw will be like "DUDE WTF IS THAT", but no, he doesn't know that Nomak is a reaper.

dev10n
Surely YuLaw will be like "DUDE WTF IS THAT", but no, he doesn't know that Nomak is a reaper.

Surely YuLaw will be like "DUDE WTF IS THAT then rips his heart out FAY-TALLY-TEA

Rogue Jedi
Surely YuLaw will be like "DUDE WTF IS THAT then rips his heart out FAY-TALLY-TEA And while YuLaw is busy fumbling about inside Nomaks chest, Nomak reapers his ass.

BTW...The bone encasing Nomaks heart is bulletproof, impossible to puncture. You think YuLaw is gonna punch through that? Nah.

dev10n
And while YuLaw is busy fumbling about inside Nomaks chest, Nomak reapers his ass.

BTW...The bone encasing Nomaks heart is bulletproof, impossible to puncture. You think YuLaw is gonna punch through that? Nah. its was punctured by blades sword its probably not bullet proof his skin slows a bullet then it bouces of the encasing being its moving slower but Yulaw gives him a few well place punches cracks it and he really couldnt fight that well so he has no defense against Yulaw in the first place

Rogue Jedi
its was punctured by blades sword its probably not bullet proof his skin slows a bullet then it bouces of the encasing being its moving slower but Yulaw gives him a few well place punches cracks it and he really couldnt fight that well so he has no defense against Yulaw in the first place Aaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaa Blade stabbed Nomak in the SIDE, man. There was a small gap in the SIDE, just wide enough to allow Blades sword to penetrate. FAIL.

Nomak can't fight that well? Are you stoned? Nomak was pretty good at martial arts, man. Watch Blade II, it's not a bad flick.

marwash22
Nomak bites YuLaw

/thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
Nomak bites YuLaw

/thread. Pretty much sums it up. After Nomak regens from countless kicks and punches, YuLaw slips up, Nomak grabs him, reapers him.

dev10n
loll ive seen blade 1,2,3 many times... big blade fan but i say nomak couldnt fight look at the video you posted

Rogue Jedi
loll ive seen blade 1,2,3 many times... big blade fan but i say nomak couldnt fight look at the video you posted I looked many times, Nomak can fight. He displayed kickass martial arts in his first fight with Blade, the second fight? More brute strength.

marwash22
YuLaw, even at the end of the movie, where he was superhuman, his skin is still normal and he can't regenerate... i don't see how he puts Nomak down. The only reason Blade won is because he had the benefit of capturing one of the reapers and dissecting it, that gave him knowledge about Nomak's weak spot. YuLaw doesn't have said knowledge and without a sword, he wouldn't be able to hit it if he did.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
YuLaw, even at the end of the movie, where he was superhuman, his skin is still normal and he can't regenerate... i don't see how he puts Nomak down. The only reason Blade won is because he had the benefit of capturing one of the reapers and dissecting it, that gave him knowledge about Nomak's weak spot. YuLaw doesn't have said knowledge and without a sword, he wouldn't be able to hit it if he did. Word up, bingo, thank you for playing.

dev10n
Then i call spite

Rogue Jedi
Got dem digits?

XanatosForever
RJ, you're the thread starter; would you say Nomak and Law have basic knowledge of each other?

Rogue Jedi
No, makes it more interesting this way.

XanatosForever
The Law would pound on Nomak until he noticed that none of his hits were doing any lasting damage. From there he'd probably stay on the defensive until he figured out a way to overcome Nomak's regen, probably going for a decap.

Rogue Jedi
Unlikely he avoids Nomaks attacks til then. Highly unlikely.

dev10n
You see how freakin fast yulaw is you must be a nomak fan because its no way in hell nomak is tagging yulaw

Rogue Jedi
I am a big time YuLaw/Gabe Law fan, more so than Nomak. And yes, he will hit YuLaw in time.

XanatosForever
Not with Law putting all his energy into avoiding/defending. Hell, he could go full offensive to try notice if Nomak protects any particular body part more than others, and if Nomak favors his chest, you know Law will go for it.

Though more likely Law will decap Nomak with a roundhouse, or at least break his neck.

Rogue Jedi
My lord........Break his neck with a roundhouse? Law had trouble beating one black man, dude. No, Law cannot "Break someones neck with a roundhouse."

The chest will hold. If it is bulletproof and swordproof, it is certainly strong enough to withstand Laws punches.

XanatosForever
You'd be amazed how easy it is to break someone's neck, and it's not like I'm saying Nomak will be down with it, not with his regen. It might give Law the time to figure out a way through Nomak's ribs, however.

Rogue Jedi
Not gonna happen, not if we go by screen feats.

Robtard
Considering that Nomak isn't touching Law, Law wins.

Rogue Jedi
Considering that Law has no way of putting Nomak, Law eventually slips up, Nomak drains him.

Robtard
No dude, Laws ability to fight is very high, has a shit load of strength and speed enough to make bullets look slow.

Might take some time, but after Nomak heals for the 20th time, Law is ripping off a head or doing that Temple of Doom punch through chest and rip out heart.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
No dude, Laws ability to fight is very high, has a shit load of strength and speed enough to make bullets look slow.

Might take some time, but after Nomak heals for the 20th time, Law is ripping off a head or doing that Temple of Doom punch through chest and rip out heart. Mhm....mhm.....mhm......And why didn't YuLaw do that against Delroy? Or against Gabe? Hmm?

the ninjak
Nomak wins.

Once Law realises he can't hurt Nomak. Law goes into defence mode which makes no difference because it would take forever.

If Law decides to hide and try to take Nomak with a stealth strike Nomak would smell him out and get a bite in.

All Nomak needs is a bite and he has a super soldier in his ranks.

All this Law ripping Nomak's hardened ribscage out is absurd.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

Robtard
Mhm....mhm.....mhm......And why didn't YuLaw do that against Delroy? Or against Gabe? Hmm?

Was playing with the negro. Gabe is as equally powerful as he is.

Also, plot.

Rogue Jedi
Aaaaaaaaahahahaaaa plot shmot. He cant do it cuz he didnt do it.

Robtard
Dude swings around 1k pound motorcycles like whiffle-ball bats and he has enough speed to make bullets seem slowish by comparison.

Strength+Speed = win

Rogue Jedi
Yeah!!!! But he can't put Nomak down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.