Waka Flocka Flame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dev10n
HE CANT RAP BUT HE CAN GET YOU CRUNK SO WHAT DO YALL THINK OF HIM I KNOW MOST PEOPLE HATE OR DISLIKE HIM I DONT HATE HIM I JUST HATE HIS DISREGARD FOR RAP BUT HIS ENERGY MAKES YOU FEEL INVINCIBLE LEADING TO MOST PEOPLE GETTING HURT BUT HEY THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER sorry for all caps

SpadeKing
I think he should quit for the sake of music... /thread

Darth Martin
He's got one or two songs that are cool if your in a certain mood. He can't rap though. But he's never said he could, which I respect. He says at the beginning of his tape that if you expect Nas caliber music to throw his shit out the window.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Darth Martin
But he's never said he could, which I respect. He says at the beginning of his tape that if you expect Nas caliber music to throw his shit out the window.

That is the only thing I like about him, he told the truth about his non-existing lyrical skills. You can't imagine how many people I know though that actually does think he can rap.

Darth Martin
Well, my school in general loves the guy. Even the white kids. Most kids now know nothing of quality and go with the flow of whatever's popular within their peers.

For instance, they'd take Drake>J. Cole because they don't know who the latter is.

SasuOna
I would rank Drake higher than J-cole too its not because hes more well known its the quality of their music.

Waka Flaka is what hes supposed to be nothing more nothing less(unless he puts out another garbage song).

Darth Martin
Drake as an MC is not superior to J. Cole. This isn't really debateable. erm

Drake is nice but Cole is a monster lyrically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.