Tag Team Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Which team takes the trophy? Which team gets demolished? Each player are in top form non jobbing. No BFR,no plot device weaknesses. All are in standard gear.

Superman & Captain Atom
Thor & Nova Prime
Orion & Etrigan
Silver Surfer & Black Bolt
Green Lantern (Hal) & Captain Marvel (Bill)
Gladiator & Firelord
Wonder Woman & Martian Manhunter
Quasar & Beta Ray Bill

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you consider plot device weaknesses? Do Superman's weaknesses fall in that category? Or how about energy draining against say Green Lantern? I personally don't think those fall in those categories. The radiation damage that happened from Gladiator's vision feed back against the Hulk would however fall in that category. At least in my opinion. Your the thread starter.

celeyhyga17
the stooped fire thing from jonn and red sun radiation for supes. iron for etrigan as well. i dont consider the magic against supes because it's not a debilitating weakness like red sun radiation. supes over the years has handled himself well enough against magic. all other's are fair game. i'd also like to add that gladz is in non jobbing form off the bat. he has supreme confidence in the begining. you will have to force him to lose some and or do something ingenious to hurt it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The fire weakness has been in play since like his earliest days as I recall for John. It's part of the character as much as Kryptonite or Red Solar Radiation are part of Superman at this point.

I don't know how long the iron weakness has been a weakness for Etrigan but whatever. Your thread.

Lord_Talron
glancing over quickly id say either team superman or team surfer win. black bolt might lack the raw physical attributes that a lot of the others have but surfer is one of the most powerful on the field here and black bolts exotic powers can make up for the deficit.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
glancing over quickly id say either team superman or team surfer win. black bolt might lack the raw physical attributes that a lot of the others have but surfer is one of the most powerful on the field here and black bolts exotic powers can make up for the deficit.

what no love for the other teams? smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.