Batman finds spiderman identity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
How long do you think it would take the bat to find out who spiderman really is. I know Bruce found out superman's identity many times but Clark doesn't have any spider sense.

marwash22
10-20 minutes. He'd just follow Spidey home.

Scarlet315
laughing Hahaha, serious or not, that's funny. Spiderman walking, not swinging home in his costume and a man dressed as a bat following him.

Mindset
Depends on how his spider sense is working.

Eventually, Bruce will find out, though.

chomperx9
batman gets MJ to talk. the end

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mindset
Depends on how his spider sense is working.

Eventually, Bruce will find out, though.

Mshinu
Batman beats it out of Parker or just uses some battech glasses to see trough his mask, duh.

amnesia
Batman/Morrison

BlackZero30x
one day Tops....and if pete doesn't like it to bad....

He's The GD Batman after all!!

rotiart
If batman was thrown into the marvel universe with no prior knowledge
one day, maybe two tops.
if he tried on do any kind of research whatsoever on spiderman he would notice that the majority of the pictures come from Parker...
Looking at the photos he would quickly deduce that some of the shots taken by Parkers camera are physically impossible for a human...
And realize that Parker is spiderman.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rotiart
Looking at the photos he would quickly deduce that some of the shots taken by Parkers camera are physically impossible for a human... Why? He puts the camera most of the time on the edge of a rooftop and has a tracking device in his cam.

grimify
Bats would just beat Spider-man down and remove his mask. Simple.

Black bolt z
Without hurting spiderman...he would beat it out if daredevil...biscuits

amnesia
Originally posted by rotiart
If batman was thrown into the marvel universe with no prior knowledge
one day, maybe two tops.
if he tried on do any kind of research whatsoever on spiderman he would notice that the majority of the pictures come from Parker...
Looking at the photos he would quickly deduce that some of the shots taken by Parkers camera are physically impossible for a human...
And realize that Parker is spiderman.

But then Parker would have to KILL batman...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Why? He puts the camera most of the time on the edge of a rooftop and has a tracking device in his cam.

even still some of the heights are pretty impossible to get to in time...and even if that could be logically explained......batman goes up against him...not in a straight up fight but a thought out fight....then he would quickly realize that spiderman has an extra sense and deduct that the only way pete could take the pics is if he was spider-man.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
even still some of the heights are pretty impossible to get to in time...and even if that could be logically explained......batman goes up against him...not in a straight up fight but a thought out fight....then he would quickly realize that spiderman has an extra sense and deduct that the only way pete could take the pics is if he was spider-man. Or that he is working together with Parker.something that IIRC already happend in the comic.

the ninjak
Batman finds out who Spidey is. But Parker's Spider Sense spins like crazy and confronts Batman.

Batman tells Spidey who he is and Spidey kills him.

BlackZero30x
batman's suit will put off an inferred field that if broken it will set off a bomb in the city somewhere.......he tells this to spiderman and says either tell me who you are or i set it off....then spidy gives in tells him.....then batman revels the bomb is pinned to the back of spidermans mask and then set it off whistling

that's completely original...... shifty

the ninjak
Batman could never put a bomb on Parker's mask without him knowing ala Spider Sense.

Duh!

So Spidey would know instantly that Battyboy is full of crap and web him up and beat the crap outa him

Badabing
Ninjak, don't make me ban you again. biscuits

the ninjak
Spidey!!!!!!!!!!

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by the ninjak
Batman could never put a bomb on Parker's mask without him knowing ala Spider Sense.

Duh!

So Spidey would know instantly that Battyboy is full of crap and web him up and beat the crap outa him

i was referencing an old superman/batman comic.....superman came to gotham and what not...he was gonna turn batman in and bruce pulled that same trick on him except he had the bomb planted himself.

Badabing
Originally posted by Scarlet315
How long do you think it would take the bat to find out who spiderman really is. I know Bruce found out superman's identity many times but Clark doesn't have any spider sense. Since Bats is looking to physically hurt Spidey, I don't see Spidey sense being a huge issue.

Bats gets Spidey's ID within a day.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Ninjak, don't make me ban you again. biscuits Is that a threat or a promise?

Batman probably already has something that can jam spidey's spidey sense.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Is that a threat or a promise?

Batman probably already has something that can jam spidey's spidey sense. A sock used a slight variation of the ninjak's name a while back and I banned both of them. embarrasment

laughing out loud

BlackZero30x
A sock used a slight variation of the ninjak's name a while back and I banned both of them. embarrasment

laughing out loud

does that mean if someone were to make a sock with a slight vareation of your name you will ban yourself? evil face laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
it really shouldn't take Batman too long of a time to figure out Parker is Spidey.. He could easily follow Spidey home and watch as he takes off his mask or

srsly. 12 seconds

tkitna
Batman would find it out pretty easily.

Does seem funny that it causes Marvel characters so much trouble to find out his identity though.

Mindset
Originally posted by tkitna
Batman would find it out pretty easily.

Does seem funny that it causes Marvel characters so much trouble to find out his identity though. It'd be pretty easy for someone to learn Batman's identity too.

Anytime Wayne adopts a kid there is a new Robin.

And, Both Wayne and Batman are queers.

Zauriel
If Bruce had a mind to find out Parkers identity, and was placed in the Marvel universe, it would take him no longer than a day or two most likely.

as for any type of fight between the two of them, spidey turns bruce into bat soup

bobbi
It shouldn't take long for anyone to figure out most of these superhero identities. It's largely just CIS/PIS that allows it.

Spiderman is fairly easy though. Looking at Parker's pics would be useful. It's not that they're "physically impossible" for a human but Bat's should realize pretty fast. If there's more than 1 pic for 1 sighting, he'll see that the camera is always in the exact same position, just pointed a little different, which would be probably be difficult for a person on a windy rooftop or something.

I don't think spidey usually has a full tripod or something with him so bat's will also realize that the pics were often taken from the pov of a ledge or something.

And of course bat's can just follow spidey home.

the ninjak
A sock used a slight variation of the ninjak's name a while back and I banned both of them. embarrasment

laughing out loud

sad ..... big grin

Originally posted by bobbi
It shouldn't take long for anyone to figure out most of these superhero identities. It's largely just CIS/PIS that allows it.

QFT
How long did it take the greatest detective on earth to figure out clark kent, whom he had met, was SM btw?

rotiart
Remember for a second that Parker is anphotgrapher and can not be playing thousands of dollars of camera equipment left unattended for extremly long periods of time for the off chance it might catch the ight picture...

An some of parkersbpica were done by him leaping to he top corner f warehouses, using webbing to keep the camera in place then fighting various villains like doc oc

and if you assume that parker magically has hundreds if not thousands of cameras strategically placed all over town... How did he ge into those warehouses from such a height anyways... Read some early spiderman showings and you'll see the oddities of what I mean

Lostedge
Twice as long as it took him to find out the identity of Superman.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by bobbi

Spiderman is fairly easy though. Looking at Parker's pics would be useful. It's not that they're "physically impossible" for a human but Bat's should realize pretty fast. If there's more than 1 pic for 1 sighting, he'll see that the camera is always in the exact same position, just pointed a little different, which would be probably be difficult for a person on a windy rooftop or something.

I don't think spidey usually has a full tripod or something with him so bat's will also realize that the pics were often taken from the pov of a ledge or something.

And of course bat's can just follow spidey home. parkers already been shown, on panel that his spider sense can go off when someones tracking him. pretty early on in his publication too.

redhotrash
As Bruce Wayne he drops a little money for any of the thousand + psychics that seem to live in Marvel to read his mind and find out his identity. No detective work needed.
As a side note, Was Superman ever dumb enough to write about himself as Clark Kent? I mean most papers post a small picture of the article's writer next to the story. Wouldnt be hard to mentally take off his glasses and mess up his hair a little and discover who he is.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
parkers already been shown, on panel that his spider sense can go off when someones tracking him. pretty early on in his publication too.

I thought so. Though Ultimate Spidey was followed home by Logan. 616 should be aware that Battyboy is on his tail.

FOOM
Spider-sense tells Spidey he is being followed even if it's not a physical danger, and Batman cannot physically remove Spidey's mask if he is conscious (his ability to stick to surfaces includes sticking his face to his mask).

Still, a simple study of Bugle archives and Peter's book "WEBS" as well as recognizing some incongruities in Peter's stories, I'm certain is enough for the world's greatest detective to figure it out
- IN ONE DAY - if he wanted to know.

Lord_Talron
thats not proof tho.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Scarlet315
How long do you think it would take the bat to find out who spiderman really is. I know Bruce found out superman's identity many times but Clark doesn't have any spider sense.

He already knows.

AsbestosFlaygon
The world's greatest detective? 1-2 days?? Srsly no expression

10 minutes max.

FOOM
Well, ten minutes to develop a strong hypothesis, but he'd want to verify. Right? The rest of the day to aquire proof.

Black bolt z

laughing out loud I'm not kidding.He probably does.Would he deny he has something like that in his arsenal?

bobbi
well if batman can't physically track him without the spidey sense going off he can probably still bug (no pun intended) peter's room without the spidey sense going off right? He doesn't go all tingly whenever he walks into a department store (security cameras). Other clues are enough to make bats at least have some spy equipment at his place.

(sorry i don't actually read much spiderman)

Wild Shadow
some times the spidey sense goes off when he is being spied on even by tech sometimes it doesnt it is all a massive inconsistency when it comes to him being followed and spied on.. it really comes to the intend to do harm to spidey i guess.... cause some heroes have followed spidey and spidey never knew it..

Parmaniac
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8573/commonlyknownpowerswiki.th.jpg

Wild Shadow
like to point out that the punisher was able to track and spy on spidey with the sole intent to kill him and his spider sense did not go off until the bullet was fired..

also wolverine has also ninja stalked spidey and logan isnt no steve rogers and by that i mean he aint so nice and spidey should be on edge around him anyways SS should have gone off angel whistle

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/8573/commonlyknownpowerswiki.th.jpg

laughing

Where's that from?

And yeah, some writers think this is how SS should work. It's inconsistent.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Where's that from? Amazing Spider-man Annual 37

Wild Shadow
either way the consistency doesnt matter when it comes to batman.. batman is not setting off the spidey sense ever... no expression

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
either way the consistency doesnt matter when it comes to batman.. batman is not setting off the spidey sense ever... no expression Would you guys doubt he has something to jam his SS?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Would you guys doubt he has something to jam his SS? Not without a shitload of prep

Wild Shadow
bats has his stupid Buddha monk training to help not only block his mind but his intend.. he controls his emotions and normally blocks his thoughts so as not to broadcast.. its very basic and rudimentary but its bn enough to allow him to become a void to passive mental scans like MM not that bats could hope to hide himself if MM actually focuses on him but for stealth purposes and quick scans its enough..

the spidey sense is suppose to be psionic in nature at least it was till ironman completely discredited it as such and said it was pheromone based.

plus he has psi blocks in his cowl as well... bats is always prepared

Omega Vision
If Batman and Spidey lived in the same Universe I imagine Batman's distinction to Spidey would be being the only "normal" human to be able to sneak up on him. Because that's what Batman does.

That being said it depends whether Bruce meets Spidey as Peter Parker or not. If he meets Pete then he could figure it out on his first encounter but if not it might take him a while. But as said earlier he will eventually find out.

Blanket
Batman knocks him out, and takes off his mask.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.