Daredevin vs Shang chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captain_super
who will win in this fight

Konton
Shang.

captain_super
shang? i actually see daredevil as more skilled and deadly

leonidas
dd

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Konton
Shang.

captain_super
what feats does shang chi have to suggest he is better then daredevil? he was stalemeted by catman and lost to wolverine daredevil on the other hand is the topest of marvel fighters

dmills
Without PIS or CIS I'd say Shang Chi. There should be nothing Matt could do to hurt him after seeing some of the things he's tanked.

Daredevil1
DD wins.

captain_super
Originally posted by dmills
Without PIS or CIS I'd say Shang Chi. There should be nothing Matt could do to hurt him after seeing some of the things he's tanked.

he almost died from a punch in world war hulk when hulks war lord punched him and he blocked the punch with both his hands, daredevil on the other hand took punishment from hulk and the likes

dmills
@captain Super,

Stalemated Elektra while sitting down eating noodles. Got knocked into orbit and came back down ok.

Daredevil1
Considering what they normally take from the peers DD and Shang surviving hit feats from 100 class or a bit under is not the standard but the high end.

Even Batman has taken hits from Lobo, Superman, to Grundy, and others.

This fight is super close and really a toss up. Just depends on who you like more.

dmills
Daredevil has never taken hits from the Hulk. I don't even read DD anymore and I can almost guarantee he has never taken hits from the Hulk.

captain_super
also was stalemeted by catman and every single time shang chi fight someone 1 on 1 he gets trashed a little bit and then he comes back and wins, daredevil on the other hand many times finish the fight fast and almost without getting touched, daredevil is more agile and i just see him as the better fighter when comparing there feats daredevil is more deadly plus he got his senses

dmills
Actually Shang has stalemated Grimm and has tanked atmospheric re-entry. He's pretty damned tough. It's the chi manipulation.

captain_super
Originally posted by dmills
Actually Shang has stalemated Grimm and has tanked atmospheric re-entry. He's pretty damned tough. It's the chi manipulation.

and with his chi manipulation he almost got killed when he blocked a punch from WWH's war lord who was bested by luke cage in a fist fight , shang chi is not beating daredevil who established himself as 1 of the topest marvel got to offer

dmills
@Captain super,

But how much of that is attributed to the fact that DD has a popular monthly where as Shang Chi doesn't? Shang chi is a high end chi manipulator, which is a tribute to his skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.