GA Superboy Prime vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker793
GA Superboy Prime vs Odin
Superboy's weakness to red sun is removed
G Amp will not wear off
Fight in Asgard
IF Asgardians interfere Surtur and all of asgard's enemies will interfere on superboy's behalf
Surtur tells superboy Odin thinks u r stupid.
Superboy goes to asgard and calls out odin.
Superboy says "Who r u calling stupid, stupid?U r just an old fart.I m gonna kill u to death.MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!"
They fight!!!!!!!!!!
Who wins

JakeTheBank
Odin BFRs him FTW.

Joker793
No BFR

Nihilist
Odin still wins

JakeTheBank
Odin uses Asgard's energies to amp while calling Prime stupid.

Joker793
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Odin uses Asgard's energies to amp while calling Prime stupid. stick out tongue Interference Surtur n Gang attack

amnesia
Some galaxies would be busted.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Joker793
stick out tongue Interference Surtur n Gang attack

How is that interference?

Odin uses the energy of Asgard to amp due to his status as the All-Father? It's in his power set and one of the main advantages of the fight being in Asgard's native dimension.

lightyeargee
Don't see what Odin is going to do to someone who is immune to magic with rnough power to punch through the Bleed. I think Odin is going to be picking up teeth.GA amp Superboy is far Superior to Thanos. He won't be going down.

JakeTheBank
Far superior to Thanos means what exactly? Not getting treated like an assclown for all to see?

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Gecko4lif
Odin loses

Magic is precisely the wrong angle to come at this from.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin.

shokosugi
Sbp is immune to magic. Odin dies.

Slaanesh
Prime..he's gonna rip Odin apart..

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Sbp is immune to magic. Odin dies. Can you prove this?

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime..he's gonna rip Odin apart.. Prime was getting slapped around by Monarch and I feel Odin does the same except he cannot defeat Odin the same way he defeated Monarch.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime was getting slapped around by Monarch and I feel Odin does the same except he cannot defeat Odin the same way he defeated Monarch.

i don't know how u read it but the way i see it..Prime was doing just fine until his Guardian Amp was depleted..and Monarch > Odin..

quanchi112
i don't know how u read it but the way i see it..Prime was doing just fine until his Guardian Amp was depleted..and Monarch > Odin.. Monarch wasn't even taking him seriously and Prime's amp was running out. Monarch was clearly more powerful and would have prevailed had he not ripped apart his armor.

Odin has superior feats of power than Monarch so I have no idea where you are getting that from.

JakeTheBank
Monarch would have phucked up Prime, let's be honest with ourselves. Some serious CIS/PIS swung in Prime's favor during that fight.

Slaanesh
i never said Prime can beat Monarch..but he at least did good..with Guardian Amp..i don't believe Monarch can stomp Prime..he can beat Prime..but he have to work for it..Odin on the other hand..not so much..he's weaker than Prime or Monarch..

quanchi112
i never said Prime can beat Monarch..but he at least did good..with Guardian Amp..i don't believe Monarch can stomp Prime..he can beat Prime..but he have to work for it..Odin on the other hand..not so much..he's weaker than Prime or Monarch.. Based on what? He has superior feats than both Monarch and Prime and has taken down better opponents.

Slaanesh
Based on what? He has superior feats than both Monarch and Prime and has taken down better opponents.

Monarch contain within him an energy that can wipe out the entire universe..does Odin have anything close to that??and who is this better opponents you're talking about??

quanchi112
Monarch contain within him an energy that can wipe out the entire universe..does Odin have anything close to that??and whose this better opponents you're talking about?? When he's defeated so he can't use this kind of force in a battle only if someone rips his containment suit apart.

Surtur.

Slaanesh
When he's defeated so he can't use this kind of force in a battle only if someone rips his containment suit apart.

Surtur.

he contain that much energy..he must be really powerful..i don't see why someone with that kinda energy is lest powerful than a skyfather..

Surtur is just around skyfather level..like Odin..what is so impressive about that??didn't Odin beat him all the time..

quanchi112
he contain that much energy..he must be really powerful..i don't see why someone with that kinda energy is lest powerful than a skyfather..

Surtur is just around skyfather level..like Odin..what is so impressive about that??didn't Odin beat him all the time.. Odin's affected the multiverse and destroyed galaxies without having to self destruct.

Because Monarch just beat on large groups of top tiers so he really didn't beat anyone close to Surtur's level.

Slaanesh
Odin's affected the multiverse and destroyed galaxies without having to self destruct.

Because Monarch just beat on large groups of top tiers so he really didn't beat anyone close to Surtur's level.

that's clearly PIS..if i'm not mistaken..Hulk have punches so hard that it send shockwave across reality..Hulk must be a skyfather than(i'm not really sure about this..but i think i read the scan somewhere)

that's 51 Capt Atom..a couple of Supes and some more..i don't see Odin doing something like that..and that's just regular Monarch..the Monarch that fought Prime is the one that have consume all of the other Capt Atom..

quanchi112
that's clearly PIS..if i'm not mistaken..Hulk have punches so hard that it send shockwave across reality..Hulk must be a skyfather than(i'm not really sure about this..but i think i read the scan somewhere)

that's 51 Capt Atom..a couple of Supes and some more..i don't see Odin doing something like that..and that's just regular Monarch..the Monarch that fought Prime is the one that have consume all of the other Capt Atom.. So you factor out what you don't like which makes you biased.

Yeah, all less than Surtur.

Slaanesh
So you factor out what you don't like which makes you biased.

Yeah, all less than Surtur.

laughing u accuse me of being bias..yeah..sure man..whatever..

Surtur got beat by Odin..there's nothing impressive about that..

quanchi112

Surtur got beat by Odin..there's nothing impressive about that.. Sutur is more impressive than beating up captain atoms.

Slaanesh
Sutur is more impressive than beating up captain atoms.

oh really..i just have to disagree..

shokosugi
Can you prove this?

Yes I CAN.

Am I going to do it? No.

Why not?

Because I don't have to. cool

quanchi112
oh really..i just have to disagree.. Based on what?
Yes I CAN.

Am I going to do it? No.

Why not?

Because I don't have to. cool We both know you can't.

Joker793
It is a known fact that Prime is immune to magic
Odin can't win

quanchi112
It is a known fact that Prime is immune to magic
Odin can't win Then it won't be hard to prove it.

Joker793
y don't u prove magic can hurt Prime?
Post a scan?
U can't coz magic can't hurt prime

quanchi112
y don't u prove magic can hurt Prime?
Post a scan?
U can't coz magic can't hurt prime Zauriel hurt him.

Joker793
What about the other 4 heroes that were pounding on him?

Prep-Man
when was it stated that zauriel was magic?

quanchi112
What about the other 4 heroes that were pounding on him? They all hurt him but I proved it and it wasn't even hard at all. Now you prove magic can't ever hurt him.

Joker793
zauriel failed to hurt him in IC
mordru failed to hurt him in LO3W
Mxy was scared of him
black adam failed to hurt him in IC

shokosugi
Zauriel hurt him.

Sbp killed zauriel

Prep-Man
You can't truly kill Zauriel, son.

quanchi112
Sbp killed zauriel This has nothing to do with if magic can hurt him. Try and keep up.

zauriel failed to hurt him in IC
mordru failed to hurt him in LO3W
Mxy was scared of him
black adam failed to hurt him in IC He hurt him in sc. Mordru blasted him a few times. Mxy had his power and will sapped.

Black Adam punches him a few times which means he is highly resistant to magic but nothing has ever proven magic cannot hurt him.

Odin wins. His power isn't magic alone anyways.

D_Dude1210

Based on your statement, he's right.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Based on your statement, he's right.

i'm just stating my opinion..i don't even care if it's bias or not..

nicamarvin
i'm just stating my opinion.. Quan is Owning DC Fanboys yet Again.... laughing

and Odin Soloes....... cool

Lord Feron
Superman in any incarnation will never ever beat Odin. EVER!

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Superman in any incarnation will never ever beat Odin. EVER! Superman 1million, SBP GA amp, etc all could beat Odin.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Superman 1million, SBP GA amp, etc all could beat Odin.
I stand uncorrected.

Gecko4lif
Wasnt Sbp's exact reaction to Z "Argh that hurt! Lol Just kidding"

Black bolt z
Odin siphons asgards energies while beating prime.

Omega Vision
Monarch wasn't even taking him seriously and Prime's amp was running out. Monarch was clearly more powerful and would have prevailed had he not ripped apart his armor.

I agree with this much, but it is a bit funny when this post is brought into consideration:
He failed against a character above top tier. He really failed to even damage Prime. I mean he hurt him but we didn't see any lasting damage or anything.

Quan vs Quan, my favorite show. laughing out loud

nicamarvin
Superman 1million, SBP GA amp, etc all could beat Odin. FAIL..... erm

quanchi112
i'm just stating my opinion..i don't even care if it's bias or not.. Well it was just so you know.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I agree with this much, but it is a bit funny when this post is brought into consideration:

Quan vs Quan, my favorite show. laughing out loud It's all true.

Omega Vision
Well it was just so you know.

It's all true.
You mean you don't see ANY conflict between those posts?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You mean you don't see ANY conflict between those posts? Not at all. Monarch failed to really damage him but we still know Monarch was superior to him but Prime still has the means to defeat Monarch wit his strength but this tactic won't work against someone like Odin.

lightyeargee
Ha ha. OMG.

quanchi112
Ha ha. OMG. Everything always adds up with me.

Prep-Man
Zauriel doesnt necessarily equate to magic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Zauriel doesnt necessarily equate to magic. I already proved magic affects him while no one has proven he's immune to all forms of magic.

Prep-Man
Zauriel isn't proof.

quanchi112
Zauriel isn't proof. You have zero proof he is completely immune to magic.

Prep-Man
He's never been affected.

quanchi112
He's never been affected. Zauriel.

Prep-Man
zauriel does not equal magic. Try again.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Quan is Owning DC Fanboys yet Again.... laughing

i'm not a DC Fanboy dude..i like both DC and Marvel..most of my fav char actually come from Marvel..but u have no idea of that cuz u don't even know me and don't actually read most of my post erm

NemeBro
You know, one of SBP's most consistent abilities is that magic at the very least has minimal effect on Prime. Zauriel is divine angel powah, not magic, correct?

I'm not saying he wins but seriously. no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin's power is a combination of the divine and mystical. Probably not too different from Zauriel...

shokosugi
prime is immune to magic sbp wins

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin's power is a combination of the divine and mystical. Probably not too different from Zauriel... what affected prime? His sword? Because his weapon can affect pretty much anything like persuaders axe. Has nothing to do with magic.

Joker793
I already proved magic affects him while no one has proven he's immune to all forms of magic. mad u proved nothing
post a scan of magic hurting SBP

Joker793
oh one more thing divine is defined as magic in DC
examples Zauriel, Spectre, PS

Rage.Of.Olympus
what affected prime? His sword? Because his weapon can affect pretty much anything like persuaders axe. Has nothing to do with magic.

Where did I say anything about affecting Prime in my post?

There was a panel where he punched Prime in the face and Prime said it hurt. Granted he was weakened as his armor was being ripped off and Metamorpho punched him in the stomach at the same time.

quanchi112
zauriel does not equal magic. Try again. neither does Odin but his powers mare mystical just like Odin's and guess what they affected him.

mad u proved nothing
post a scan of magic hurting SBP You've already seen it so the scan is useless. Odin wins.

zeel
Yes I CAN.

Am I going to do it? No.

Why not?

Because I have no proof cool

i agree with this statement.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Where did I say anything about affecting Prime in my post?

There was a panel where he punched Prime in the face and Prime said it hurt. Granted he was weakened as his armor was being ripped off and Metamorpho punched him in the stomach at the same time.

That's why I was asking.

Warlord
sorry but in DC divine pretty much = magic.
spectre, asmodel etc... all have described to wield mystical energies

Prep-Man
When has Asmodel, because Zauriel had to be amped by MAGIC in order to be effective in one appearance.

Warlord
I remember it being mentioned...I'll try find the instance...but really Spectre is all proof one needs. He is the wrath of God and it as magic as it gets.

anyway saying Prime would be totally unaffected by an effect spell like time-stop or something like that is just speculation since it is never shown. resisiting magic energy attacks is something completely different.

in additionone can use the arguement that odin's power is part cosmic part magic too

Prep-Man
Yes, but you can't use Zauriel, his origin is divine. Not magic. Like I said, he was added magic in one instant, because he wasn't magical in nature.

Tattoos N Scars
Monarch wasn't even taking him seriously and Prime's amp was running out. Monarch was clearly more powerful and would have prevailed had he not ripped apart his armor.

Odin has superior feats of power than Monarch so I have no idea where you are getting that from.

But..but, Odin can't even deal with invading ants..so, how does he deal with Prime?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
But..but, Odin can't even deal with invading ants..so, how does he deal with Prime? Good thing he isn't dealing with the ants and just prime. If Superboy can scar him for life Odin's going to murder him for life.

Yes, but you can't use Zauriel, his origin is divine. Not magic. Like I said, he was added magic in one instant, because he wasn't magical in nature. In dc it's the same thing look at the Spectre.

D_Dude1210
Odin wins. big grin

Prep-Man
Good thing he isn't dealing with the ants and just prime. If Superboy can scar him for life Odin's going to murder him for life.

In dc it's the same thing look at the Spectre.

No, it's not.

quanchi112
No, it's not. Yes, it actually is.

Prep-Man
Nah.

quanchi112
Nah. Ya.

Prep-Man
Nope.

JakeTheBank
If Superboy can scar him for life Odin's going to murder him for life.

Heh, that one's actually pretty funny.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Heh, that one's actually pretty funny. Because its True.... mad

Omega Vision
To say Prime is one-hundred percent immune to magic is a bit ridiculous. That being said Mordru failed to damage a weaker version of Prime than GA and Black Adam's magic amped punches only tickled him.

Annataz was clearly terrified of him as if her magic would be useless.

I'd say Prime is highly resistant to magic, but not totally immune.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't understand Quan's logic. Odin would lose to Thanos, but not to Prime. Newsflash...Prime would rape Thanos.

nicamarvin
Newsflash...Prime would rape Thanos. What Have you Done..... erm

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by nicamarvin
What Have you Done..... erm

Just stating the truth. Thanos can't beat a pre-crisis level Kryptonian.

nicamarvin
Just stating the truth. Thanos can't beat a pre-crisis level Kryptonian. you just open a can of Quan Worms..... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.