Sun Wukong (Warriors Orochi 2) Vs Sora (Final Form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dev10n
Sun Wukong (Warriors Orochi 2) Vs Sora (Final Form)

Sora's final form has Ultimate Weapon and Fenrir

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa149/MoonLitNightSky/SPics/Orochi%20army/Sun_Wukong.png

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/huntvalio/sorawhite.jpg

dev10n
PNfhKWTHlBw

dev10n
VHUkt4cK_kY

MooCowofJustice
I didn't think Sun Wukong was legal. Or that's just the Dynasty Warriors characters.

But one of them started out as novels.

dev10n
Sun Wukong is a god like hercules or kratos or zues dont try to get my thread closed

MooCowofJustice
I'm not, I just don't think he's legal. Especially not if he's a God that originated in mythology like Zeus. Then the only way he's legal is if he's nothing like the real mythology.

dev10n
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I'm not, I just don't think he's legal. Especially not if he's a God that originated in mythology like Zeus. Then the only way he's legal is if he's nothing like the real mythology. Sora in his normal for can fight demi gods to a stand still but in final form can take greek gods or any other with relative ease or most IMHO

just say who can win not that complicated

MooCowofJustice
Sora.

Phanteros
Sora lops Sun's head off.

BloodRain
Sora and illegal thread I'm sure.

dev10n
OMFG moderator close this thread for me pleeeeeease these **** are annoying illegal thread illegal thread geez

dev10n
is it really that hard to give your opinion a let the moderator say if its legal or not

AsbestosFlaygon
WTF are you guys talkin about?

Sun Wukong from WO is far from the novel version, he's nothing like the guy from the novel.
It's like saying Dante Alighieri from DI is identical to the novel.

BTW, Sora wins.
And that gameplay video from KH2 sucks. The player was obviously using Action Replay or GameShark.

dev10n
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
WTF are you guys talkin about?

Sun Wukong from WO is far from the novel version, he's nothing like the guy from the novel.
It's like saying Dante Alighieri from DI is identical to the novel.

BTW, Sora wins.
And that gameplay video from KH2 sucks. The player was obviously using Action Replay or GameShark. Thank you geez....... You cant tell knowitall's.....

sorry for the video it was literally the best display of sora final form potential

dev10n
hmmm

Darkstorm Zero
I know next to nothing abour Sora, but I am a vet of the DW and WO series, so I know enough about Wukong's abilities.

Sin_Volvagia
If this thread truly is illegal, this would be Sun Wukong from Journey to the West, who would solo the entire KHverse real easy.

AsbestosFlaygon
Sun Wukong from the novel is completely immortal.

I remember I used to watch the Chinese television show back when I was a kid.
Some random guy sliced his head and torso, and his head was floating and laughing, then reformed and stabbed the guy through the chest with his staff.

Wei Phoenix
Incredible spite thread. Sun's not even titled as a God in this game even if he was then he still wouldn't be like Hercules, Kratos or Zeus. He gets oneshotted.

dev10n
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Incredible spite thread. Sun's not even titled as a God in this game even if he was then he still wouldn't be like Hercules, Kratos or Zeus. He gets oneshotted. Sora's not a GOD so how is it spite and Sun is stronger than hercules and kratos

Wei Phoenix
What strength feats does Sun have in WO2 that puts him above any of them? Sora doesn't need to be a God to beat Sun, he just needs to be Sora.

dev10n
What strength feats does Sun have in WO2 that puts him above any of them? Sora doesn't need to be a God to beat Sun, he just needs to be Sora. lol have you ever played WO2

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dev10n
lol have you ever played WO2

Look at my name, I'm one of the biggest Koei fans out there. I have played it, now stop dodging the question and answer it.

dev10n
Look at my name, I'm one of the biggest Koei fans out there. I have played it, now stop dodging the question and answer it. WELL YOU MUST BE ****ING RETARDED HOW THE **** IS SUN WUKONG GOING TO HAVE FEATS IF ITS A HACK AND SLASH DUMBASS

Wei Phoenix
WELL YOU MUST BE ****ING RETARDED HOW THE **** IS SUN WUKONG GOING TO HAVE FEATS IF ITS A HACK AND SLASH DUMBASS

Cute.

The same way like Hideyoshi from Basara maybe? He's in a hack and slash and he has feats.

AsbestosFlaygon
lol Caps lock attack.

Anyways, as I see it, Sun Wukong's only advantage against Sora's final form is his speed. And that's debatable even.
Strength-wise, Sora has the upper hand.
It's not like Sun Wukong is the strongest char in WO2.

dev10n
WO has over 30 different charcters virtually no cutscenes how would they implicate any feats ???????????????????????????

dev10n
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
lol Caps lock attack.

Anyways, as I see it, Sun Wukong's only advantage against Sora's final form is his speed. And that's debatable even.
Strength-wise, Sora has the upper hand.
It's not like Sun Wukong is the strongest char in WO2.

hmm to me it seems he had a chance oh well Sun Wukong is still cool to me

Phanteros
Sora's not a GOD so how is it spite and Sun is stronger than hercules and kratos In the game he isn't.

dev10n
Originally posted by Phanteros
In the game he isn't. we've pretty much established that

Darkstorm Zero
Like I said, I need some filling in about Sora. I know alot about KOEI's Wukong, but to do a comparison, I'll need to kow about Sora's capabilities.

Heythere,Honey
Sora. no expression

XanatosForever
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I didn't think Sun Wukong was legal. Or that's just the Dynasty Warriors characters.

But one of them started out as novels.

If we wanted to get technical, any character from Dynasty/Samurai/Warriors Orochi would be illegal since most or all have a real life or legendary counterpart, i.e. Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Jouney to the West, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.