Humans,Aliens,and Gods Duke it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Flash
Hal Jordan
Quasar
Sentry
vs.
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Superman
Martian Manhunter
vs.
Thor
Orion
BRB
Black Adam

marwash22
that's a good one and a tough one.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/005/8/a/LOOK_AT_MEH_THINK_by_de_Mote.gif

axelraptor
if it's not void sentry then team 2

Endless Mike
Humans IMO

Any group could take it, but I'd go with 2 more often than not.

marwash22
i honestly can't make a decision. Leaning towards the team with the Hammer boys.

TheTyrant
Two.

Nihilist
Team 3

byrdgang21
good matchup..... tough to call but I'll go with GODS

Rage.Of.Olympus
Decent enough fight. I can see any team winning but I'll go with Team 3. They have the most raw power, and the most combat oriented members.

I'm assuming Sentry is in hero mode.

r0nm0n88
i think aliens win.

silver surfer is the most powerful on the field IMO, then i would put supes 3rd behind flash, and then martian manhunter is 5th after thor, over all making them the strongest team, esp because i believe surfer can defeat anyone on the other teams rather quickly.

oh and black adam could be human or god. just saying

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
i think aliens win.

silver surfer is the most powerful on the field IMO, then i would put supes 3rd behind flash, and then martian manhunter is 5th after thor, over all making them the strongest team, esp because i believe surfer can defeat anyone on the other teams rather quickly.

oh and black adam could be human or god. just saying

Ridiculous.

I'm too lazy to address the rest.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ridiculous.

I'm too lazy to address the rest. sneer ditto.

amnesia
Does Orion have his harness?

r0nm0n88
Ridiculous.

I'm too lazy to address the rest.

okay not rather quickly, but i do believe he is the most powerful person in this whole match up, if you disagree with that then you under estimate him.

Gecko4lif
Group 3

Rage.Of.Olympus
okay not rather quickly, but i do believe he is the most powerful person in this whole match up, if you disagree with that then you under estimate him.

That's your opinion. I disagree and I'm not underestimating him.

Bouboumaster
It will be a hell of a match, a main event Pay-Per-View worth match, but Silver Surfer is the most powerful in the match, aguarbly the fastest, and also aguarbly the most versatile. A non PIS/CIS scenario would have him amp Sups, and both of them would kick some asses. All three teams would have casualities, but at the end of the day, the alien would triumph.

r0nm0n88
That's your opinion. I disagree and I'm not underestimating him.

who do you put above him? out of curiosity

Bouboumaster

I also disagree, man.

Surfer IS the most powerful of the bunch. Where I disagree, is that Hal Jordan and Thor would gives him a run for his money.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor for one.

Bouboumaster
Thor for one.

Well, I do not agree with this. I think that the herald of the world destroyer is more powerful that the god.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Well, I do not agree with this. I think that the herald of the world destroyer is more powerful that the god.

You don't have to.

lightyeargee
Thor,Orion,Surfer,Hal,Flash,Superman all could beat each other.

Warlord
I go with team 3 but only slightly.
Team 1 has good chances too if Sentry is not jobbing

captain ulala
Decent enough fight. I can see any team winning but I'll go with Team 3 They have THOR

THIS IS WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY... ANYWAY TEAM 2 WINS

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Warlord
I go with team 3 but only slightly.
Team 1 has good chances too if Sentry is not jobbing Especially considering Flash could make his entire team Operate at his levels of speed frpm the onset.

Martian_mind
Imma back the aliens.

Angel Watching
Team 2. Surfer amping Superman and Manhunter messing with minds. Plus team 2 can all be intangible via Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.