Richard Dragon vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

BruceSkywalker
pretty good match.. i will think about it and respond back later

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Joker793
Dragon

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Joker793
it is just a comic character fight
no need to call names

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

JakeTheBank
Richard Dragon.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

JakeTheBank
Who beats Daredevil then? If people like Slade and Wildcat and Shang Chi and now, Dragon, can't beat Matt, who the hell does?

Lord_Talron
at least quanchi debates...

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
I say Dragon.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Lord_Talron

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by captain ulala
richard dragon is no KK he isnt the peak of skills or something he is something like the dc version of shang chi or via versa

So it would take someone of Karate Kid's level to beat Daredevil or something now?

Lord_Talron
no. he loses to him. radar sense and hes more skilled dude!

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Lord_Talron
creepsmile

Prep-Man
smile

captain ulala
daredevil

Prep-Man
RD BABY!

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
LOOOSES!!

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
I know I am. wink

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Prep-Man
maybe, maybe not.

Daredevil1
Dragon IMO beats DD. But to be fair to Daredevil.

Dragon beats Batman, Shang, Shiva, as well.

AsbestosFlaygon
captain ulala = dur

J/k.
Richard Dragon 6-7/10

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who beats Daredevil then? If people like Slade and Wildcat and Shang Chi and now, Dragon, can't beat Matt, who the hell does? obvious answer would be cap, wolverine and deadpool wink

joesha28
I asked Tom Brevoort, if he think Daredevil's MA skills better than those of Iron Fist or Shang Chi. Tom's answer was: he wld not tend to think so.

SasuOna
Tom Brevort thinks Spider-man is weaker then class 10 and has no problem with Black Panther overpowering the Silver Surfer too so........

joesha28
Well he did answer that question of why he wanted it that way, it's for the story, the drama.... but this was an explicit question in which i was talking abt MA Skill wise.

srankmissingnin
Richard Dragon hasn't done much of anything since the Crisis, except a mini series of questionable continuity. Giving Richard the benefit of the doubt and pretending all his feats are relevant and canon, he would he more skilled than Daredevil... but not enough to compensate for DD radar sense and superior speed feats. Matt would take the slight majority. 5.5 maybe 6 / 10

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SasuOna
Tom Brevort thinks Spider-man is weaker then class 10 and has no problem with Black Panther overpowering the Silver Surfer too so........

Cosmic arm bar, ftw. And I say toss up.

jinzin
Originally posted by captain ulala
captain ulala = dur
hmmm I agree.

optic_blast!!!
skill wise i see richard dragon as the more skilled , never saw richard dragon strugle in a fight like matt does if its 1 on 1 or vs many opponents richard dragon is the overall better fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.