Kratos v.s. Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Kratos and Bayonetta have a mild score to settle. That is, to say, he finds her voice and demeanor annoying, and sets out to slay her.

He is given all of his GoW3 powers feats and equipment, and Bayonetta is waiting in the temple of the fates. She may not summon shit, as this is a one on one fight.

FinalAnswer
He cuts her head off, making her much moar attractive, then makes love to her headless body.

He then rides off into the sunset on a giant penis named Greg Tibbits

NemeBro
Kratos is much stronger, much moar durable, a better fighter, and with litnin reactions will cause immense hurtage on Bayonetta.

ScreamPaste
I thought we already sank this issue of lightning reactions with the GoW2 boss fight screenshots. erm

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I thought we already sank this issue of lightning reactions with the GoW2 boss fight screenshots. erm Nope.

NemeBro
3uYgRTPF6zo

Go about 58 seconds in, Kratos clearly is capable of blocking lightning.

ScreamPaste
Zeus does seem to have upped his game considerably in the transition to goW3. >______>; Will need time to consider and investigate.

dev10n
laughing bayonneta curbstomps kratos

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by dev10n
laughing bayonneta curbstomps kratos

y

ScreamPaste
laughing bayonneta curbstomps kratos Uhm, lawl? Kratos can probably take what she can dish out. erm Conversely, if he hits her, she's gonna be a smear. Originally I had this balanced in my mind that her speed would keep that from happening, but uh.. This lightning thing looks kinda bad for her. Still undecided, but there doesn't appear to be telegraphing like in GoW2, and there's still a flash on his block when Zeus fires the second and third bolts, and he even goes from block to absorbing after Zeus throws it. It's gameplay, but Nemebro has a case... erm

NemeBro
laughing bayonneta curbstomps kratos And I am sure you have lost of valid reasons why. =D

dev10n
Now way Kratos keeps up with her

XdQAHbS9c44

ScreamPaste
Oh, look, a video full of gameplay comboes..None of which as fast as lightning, which Kratos may have /caught/ out of the air in the video Nemebro posted, which is also gameplay, and therefore, just as, if not more (it's an important fight in the game, not against some mook), valid than yours.

FinalAnswer
Lightning >

NemeBro
Flashy combos.

Seen them.

Kratos reacts to and deflects lightning.

dev10n
Originally posted by NemeBro
Flashy combos.

Seen them.

Kratos reacts to and deflects lightning. ooh kratos deflects lighting not a big deal actually those are more of sparks if he blocks and reflects this ill be impressed

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/cingnote/lightning.jpg

Phanteros
ooh kratos deflects lighting not a big deal actually those are more of sparks if he blocks and reflects this ill be impressed

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/cingnote/lightning.jpg He does block lightning. in that exact form.

FinalAnswer
ooh kratos deflects lighting not a big deal actually those are more of sparks if he blocks and reflects this ill be impressed

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/cingnote/lightning.jpg

You aren't inbred, are you?

dev10n
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
You aren't inbred, are you? thumb down silly fanboys

ScreamPaste
Lightning moves extroardinarily fast, faster than anythign Bayonetta has.

Lol@calling us fanboys, when you claim Bayonetta can blitz someone who deflects lightning.

NemeBro

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/cingnote/lightning.jpg The average speed of lighning is 60,000 meters per second.

That already is vastly above the speed of anything Bayonetta has delt with.

Electricity in its pure form is actually the speed of light.

Why is lightning slower?

Air friction acting upon it, over the vast distance it travels, it is slowed to an extent.

So from the much shorter range it was fired at Kratos from, it would average out even FASTER than 60,000 meters per second.

dev10n

Lol@calling us fanboys, when you claim Bayonetta can blitz someone who deflects lightning. the lightning zeus throws is by no means lightning im not saying bayonneta can dodge lightning but she can react/dodge/counter that shit zeus is throwing seriously look at it not moving as fast as actual lighning

ScreamPaste
the light zeus throws is by no means lightning im not saying bayonneta can dodge lightning but she can react/dodge/counter that shit zeus is throw seriously look at it Are you implying the God of thunder throws lightning weaker than the lightning that exists based solely on his existance?

dev10n
The average speed of lighning is 60,000 meters per second.

That already is vastly above the speed of anything Bayonetta has delt with.

Electricity in its pure form is actually the speed of light.

Why is lightning slower?

Air friction acting upon it, over the vast distance it travels, it is slowed to an extent.

So from the much shorter range it was fired at Kratos from, it would average out even FASTER than 60,000 meters per second.

laughing laughing laughing that lightning zeus is thowing is moving nowhere near 60,000 meters per second.

NemeBro
the lightning zeus throws is by no means lightning im not saying bayonneta can dodge lightning but she can react/dodge/counter that shit zeus is throwing seriously look at it not moving as fast as actual lighning Weird.

Lightning exists because he does, yet the electricity he throws is slower than actual electricity?

Also, electricity, all forms, move very fast, much faster than Bayonetta.

ScreamPaste
Are you implying the God of thunder throws lightning weaker than the lightning that exists based solely on his existance?

Phanteros
laughing laughing laughing that lightning zeus is thowing is moving nowhere near 60,000 meters per second. It is moving as fast as it. He even summons the shit down to him.

MooCowofJustice
This guy musta lurked for a while. He knows precisely what to do when facing a losing battle, ignore it.

Phanteros
I just now realize that Cole might be a lightning timer.

FinalAnswer
thumb down silly fanboys

I haven't even played a GoW game you silly little man. smile

dev10n
Hey you guys asked for honest opinions thats what i gave and my opinion isnt biased at all because im no fanboy so hey take it or leave it

ScreamPaste
I just realised Dev10n's sstupid posts suckered me into supporting Kratos as a lightning timer. no expression Shit.

Well, mmm I did make some excellent points... I guess I've convinced myself. 131

dev10n
OH and before i forget the typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.

ScreamPaste
OH and before i forget the typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second.
1 miles = 1.609344 KM
3700 x 1.6 = 5920 KM = 5 920 000 m/s

Guess what, your number is FASTER than 60 000 meters per second.

NemeBro
Edit

MooCowofJustice
Cole is pretty fast, Phan. Not as fast movement-wise as Kessler is, but he reacts to Kessler because he win's the fight. And Kessler can get across quite a distance by what looks like teleporting. But I bet it's more like some kind of electricity based dash.

Demonic Phoenix
laughing laughing laughing that lightning zeus is thowing is moving nowhere near 60,000 meters per second.

Slowed down in gameplay for the player, boyo.

NemeBro
OH and before i forget the typical lightning bolt moves at 224,000 mph -- or about 3,700 miles per second. That's wrong.

Source?

ScreamPaste
Very wrong. 5 million m/s? Need I say "LAWL"?

dev10n
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Slowed down in gameplay for the player, boyo. OK so lightning is significantly weaker on GoW ive been trying to tell them that its nothing to brag or boast about AT ALL

2wY_t7zVIXY&feature=fvst

ScreamPaste
OK so lightning is significantly weaker on GoW ive been trying to tell them that its nothing to brag or boast about AT ALL

2wY_t7zVIXY&feature=fvst You misunderstand DP, he's telling you, boyo, that lightning in gameplay cannot be the speed of real lightning or players cannot react to it.

NemeBro
Someone does not grasp the concept of gameplay mechanics.

dev10n
LOL someone doesnt understand the concept of contradictions at first it was that fast now its not GTFO of here with the fanboyism

FinalAnswer
LOL someone doesnt understand the concept of contradictions at first it was that fast now its not GTFO of here with the fanboyism

jKT-o7fg2Rg

NemeBro
LOL someone doesnt understand the concept of contradictions at first it was that fast now its not GTFO of here with the fanboyism Billy, what are you talking about?

What do I look like, a Scot-Korean? No contradiction here.

dev10n
jKT-o7fg2Rg ......

Heythere,Honey
2nd page made me laugh hard.

Kratos has sex with Bayo's corpse anyway.

dev10n
THEY THINK MAKING SHIT UP MAKES THEM LOOK COOL THEY PROBABLY MASTURBATE THINKING OF KRATOS ****ING FANBOY HOMOS LOL

dev10n
1 miles = 1.609344 KM

Guess what, your number is FASTER than 60 000 meters per second. LOL THAT CALCULATOR IS PRETTY HANDY LOL

RE: Blaxican
Billy, what are you talking about?

What do I look like, a Scot-Korean? No contradiction here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bVhPEwXfnk

dev10n
1 miles = 1.609344 KM

Guess what, your number is FASTER than 60 000 meters per second. LMFAO i just noticed where you got this information WIKIPEDIA LMAFO you know wikipedia can be edited and has many inconsistices

RE: Blaxican
Anything on the internet "can be edited". That's not a valid reason to toss out a source.

dev10n
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Anything on the internet "can be edited". That's not a valid reason to toss out a source. Bra if you not smart enough to see their lying your a Kratos fanboy anyway on page two i posted correct answer can commonly be found in your science books KIDS DONT LISTEN TO GUYS LIKE THIS WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A VALID SOURCE FOR INFORMATION

Darkstorm Zero
Dev, calm down, there's no need to throw a tantrum right now.

We usually disreguard gameplay mechanics here, simply because it scales down the level of the feat for player conveniance, thats what Nemebro was trying to tell you.

#2: Yes, Wiki's are generally not an accepted source because ANYONE can edit it and it has poor quality control. However, Screampaste usually does his own calculations, he backs his stuff up with proof.

I don't see whats with all the hostility in this place lately...

dev10n
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Dev, calm down, there's no need to throw a tantrum right now.

We usually disreguard gameplay mechanics here, simply because it scales down the level of the feat for player conveniance, thats what Nemebro was trying to tell you.

#2: Yes, Wiki's are generally not an accepted source because ANYONE can edit it and it has poor quality control. However, Screampaste usually does his own calculations, he backs his stuff up with proof.

I don't see whats with all the hostility in this place lately... STFU he didnt do that calculation you dumbass you can see it on wikipedia how can you tell if he calculates things himself unless your in the room with him dont be fooled by fanboyism they have influence over the weak minded bandwagon type

Darkstorm Zero
STFU he didnt do that calculation you dumbass you can see it on wikipedia how can you tell if he calculates things himself unless your in the room with him dont be fooled by fanboyism they have influence over the weak minded bandwagon type

Calm down kid and listen to me okay? I've been here a long... long time, and I've known Screampaste for a while now. he's not one to throw out random numbers from some wiki unless he knows what they mean. I can assure you he does. Why? because I concur with the figures. Plus, he's done calcs before.

I'm the last person to "jump on a bandwagon", and you can ask anyone where of this.

It's up to you wether or not you beleive anyone, or accept their evidence, I'm just trying to prevent you from breaking the rules and getting warned or banned before you've got a feel for this place. You are still very new here afterall.

I'll leave it at that.

dev10n
Calm down kid and listen to me okay? I've been here a long... long time, and I've known Screampaste for a while now. he's not one to throw out random numbers from some wiki unless he knows what they mean. I can assure you he does. Why? because I concur with the figures. Plus, he's done calcs before.

I'm the last person to "jump on a bandwagon", and you can ask anyone where of this.

It's up to you wether or not you beleive anyone, or accept their evidence, I'm just trying to prevent you from breaking the rules and getting warned or banned before you've got a feel for this place. You are still very new here afterall.

I'll leave it at that. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Darkstorm Zero
*snippit*

Okay, I tried to be nice.... Now I'm reporting you for flamming, trolling and spam.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

dev10n
Okay, I tried to be nice.... Now I'm reporting you for flamming, trolling and spam.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. LOL SO **** YOU

eIhgdbbTIPU&feature=related

Darkstorm Zero
Ugh.... I honestly don't have the time to deal with ignorant nub trolls.... I'm going to go get dinner.... In 2 posts you've proven you don't have a place here, so I hope that one of the globals scorches you from my screen. And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before.

dev10n
Ugh.... I honestly don't have the time to deal with ignorant nub trolls.... I'm going to go get dinner.... In 2 posts you've proven you don't have a place here, so I hope that one of the globals scorches you from my screen. And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

eIhgdbbTIPU&feature=related

dev10n
Ugh.... I honestly don't have the time to deal with ignorant nub trolls.... I'm going to go get dinner.... In 2 posts you've proven you don't have a place here, so I hope that one of the globals scorches you from my screen. And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before. you're the one sucking on scream's dick *****

Darkstorm Zero
you're the one sucking on scream's dick *****

Before you make such gratuitous accusations, have you even bothered to CHECK the calculation?

Of course you have not... thats what makes this trolling of yours so blatantly pathetic.

And your constant insulting only garuntees at least a temp ban, but judging from your reactions, it's becoming more apparent that a permanent ban will be the only solution.

Heythere,Honey
And I have never wished anyone besides Wandering Flame to be perma banned before.
Out of curiosity...What did he do? confused

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Out of curiosity...What did he do? confused

He got permabanned for fighting with mods.

MadMel
you're the one sucking on scream's dick *****
bahaha!
you made my day, kid..
anyways kratos wins, due to there being no valid counter argument against him smile

dev10n
Before you make such gratuitous accusations, have you even bothered to CHECK the calculation?

Of course you have not... thats what makes this trolling of yours so blatantly pathetic.

And your constant insulting only garuntees at least a temp ban, but judging from your reactions, it's becoming more apparent that a permanent ban will be the only solution. who cares about permanent ban seriously i just got an account and quickly realised this site is filled with nerds and lames so im joining wandering flame in the real world bye bye bitches

Darkstorm Zero
who cares about permanent ban seriously i just got an account and quickly realised this site is filled with nerds and lames so im joining wandering flame in the real world bye bye bitches

Gee... How thoroughly mature... You don't even know WF... And you beleive that acting like an utter troll and fanboy is "real". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Edit: And he's banned faster than a speeding bullet... His best speed feat evar!

Dev1on
Bayonetta CURBSTOMPS

Darkstorm Zero
How original....

Heythere,Honey
wut

Darkstorm Zero
Instant clone, socking with his first post right where the original left off... within minutes of the original ban.... obvious sock is obvious.

Dev1on
I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him

Phanteros
Originally posted by Dev1on
I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him LOLOL

Darkstorm Zero

BloodRain
Kratos for lack of argument for Bayonetta, not for this 'lightning dodging' feat. He doesn't.

filled with nerds and lames so im joining wandering flame in the real world bye bye bitches
I agree with that DEV guy he seems like a genius you know but Bayonetta is faster than kratos and she walks on walls picks up wayyyyy bigger objects than him just kratos puts up a good fight but shes just too much for him
Filled with nerds and lames, so he's desperately trying join again with a sock..

Can someone tell me why these idiots are showing up lately?

Dev1on
Originally posted by BloodRain
Kratos for lack of argument for Bayonetta, not for this 'lightning dodging' feat. He doesn't.

Filled with nerds and lames, so he's desperately trying join again with a sock..

Can someone tell me why these idiots are showing up lately? did he say anything about the site hmm? he said nerds and lames- nerds as in they try to overpower or talk down to people on a website because in real life they have no actual power
and by lames he means people who hop on a bandwagon to make a couple of friends because in real life its extremely hard for them
i just discovered this site its cool but i mean the people in it are annoying
watch someone will insult me dispite the fact i have said no names in particular watch then you will see what im talking about

FinalAnswer

mmmm

Hai thar, my name is Sir Scott Pinkerton.

I've got a hankering for someone to suck my delicious teabags. Would you kindly get on your knees like the **** you are and do it you studmuffin?

Darkstorm Zero
mmmm

Hai thar, my name is Sir Scott Pinkerton.

I've got a hankering for someone to suck my delicious teabags. Would you kindly get on your knees like the **** you are and do it you studmuffin?

Lol

Look Dev1on, I tried to help you, I tried being nice, I tried to steer you right. You openly attacked me repeatedly despite this, thats why I now treat you like a bad rash on the ass of the forums. You brought that on yourself.

Now, you need to brush up on the forum rules and study internet & debating ettiquete. Firstly, if you beleive so strongly that Screampaste was wrong, then you have to prove it.... definitively, without resorting to flames and smart assed remarks. If he did simply pluck that calc off Wiki, without doing any of the work himself, then all you needed to do was post the link to the page he pulled it from, then reverse-engineer the calc to prove it is wrong in the first place.

Secondly: You've created an enormous stain on your very new reputation by doing what you just did. You've trolled and flamed in your first week, and Backfire banned you permanently because of your attitude, and within minutes, your sock account appeared. I warned you that was going to happen numerous times, yet all I got was backhanded flames and nothing else, not even a debating argument. You need to learn the skills of the debate and not resort to these things if you eveer hope to last here, because people can smell sock accounts a mile away.

If you can do these things, and not act like a complete jerk, IE: Stop trolling, flaming and spamming, then you may last longer than the end of this week.

Dev1on
Lol

Look Dev1on, I tried to help you, I tried being nice, I tried to steer you right. You openly attacked me repeatedly despite this, thats why I now treat you like a bad rash on the ass of the forums. You brought that on yourself.

Now, you need to brush up on the forum rules and study internet & debating ettiquete. Firstly, if you beleive so strongly that Screampaste was wrong, then you have to prove it.... definitively, without resorting to flames and smart assed remarks. If he did simply pluck that calc off Wiki, without doing any of the work himself, then all you needed to do was post the link to the page he pulled it from, then reverse-engineer the calc to prove it is wrong in the first place.

Secondly: You've created an enormous stain on your very new reputation by doing what you just did. You've trolled and flamed in your first week, and Backfire banned you permanently because of your attitude, and within minutes, your sock account appeared. I warned you that was going to happen numerous times, yet all I got was backhanded flames and nothing else, not even a debating argument. You need to learn the skills of the debate and not resort to these things if you eveer hope to last here, because people can smell sock accounts a mile away.

If you can do these things, and not act like a complete jerk, IE: Stop trolling, flaming and spamming, then you may last longer than the end of this week. i dont know you and i dont care what you think all i want to know is why why did you said scream is right simply because he is scream wtf thats a wierd thing to say point blank period

Juk3n

Lol@calling us fanboys, when you claim Bayonetta can blitz someone who deflects lightning.

except if anyone on the first page of this thread has ever played though Bayonetta you'd know she too has legitimate lightning dodging feats while NOT in witch time no expression

just sayin'

FinalAnswer
i dont know you and i dont care what you think all i want to know is why why did you said* scream is right simply because he is scream wtf thats a wierd thing to say point blank period

*say

Also, suck my balls

Darkstorm Zero
i dont know you and i dont care what you think all i want to know is why why did you said scream is right simply because he is scream wtf thats a wierd thing to say point blank period

The thing is, he provided verifiable evidence, which I verified for myself. Thats why I said he is correct. I already told you I'm not a bandwagon jumper.... What is it that you've got to say against the evidence he provided? I mean, even if he did rip it from Wiki, if it is proven correct, then there's no arguing it.

This is how debates are resolved, through verification of evidence. Even if the source is as questionable as Wiki, the fact is, if he's gone over it like he usually does, and validated it himself, then it's admissable evidence despite the source because of a second verification.

You may not like it, maybe even loath it, but when your proven wrong, then your proven wrong until you can counter the evidence.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Juk3n
except if anyone on the first page of this thread has ever played though Bayonetta you'd know she too has legitimate lightning dodging feats while NOT in witch time no expression

just sayin'

Hey look, a legitimate argument. smile

Gonna side with Bayo too for the moment, time powers are uberly cheap.

Darkstorm Zero

just sayin'

And this here Dev1on, is a legitimate argument.

Done without resorting to the troling flaming spamming or socking

Thank you Juk3n.

Juk3n
she gets free shots whenever she makes a dodge, can morph to move which triples her speed and agility, not saying she wins, but she doesn't get stomped out like everyone is making out. Kratos doesn't out perform her to a vast degree in any particular catagory save damage soak.

killermover
Bayonetta finally finds her dream man and the two have hardcore sex like never seen before. Seriously, Kratos makes Bayonetta climax with her ****ing lolipop, if he doesn't kill her first.

NemeBro
http://www.ucar.edu/communications/factsheets/Lightning.html

If anyone was doubting our claims on the speed of lightning, here is an official source.

It claims lightning is 220,000 kilometers per hour. Simply divide this by 3,600 to evaluate how many kilometers it will travel in a second, and you get 61.1. Multiply this by a thousand to get the meters it will travel in the same time, and the number is 61,000 meters per second, roughly 60,000, which was our claim.

So suck it and **** it Dev.

Nao Juken, when did Bayonetta dodge litninz? I cannot recall, played, but was utterly forgettable.

Also, I would wager physically Kratos would absolutely dominate Bayonetta, in durability he eclipses her as well. Keeping Cronos from crushing him and catching the Blade of Olympus in his hands is pretty neato.

Juk3n

Nao Juken, when did Bayonetta dodge litninz? I cannot recall, played, but was utterly forgettable.

ja, thats the vibe im getting on this thread, no one liked the game much so bayonetta loses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way she dodges lightining on multiple accounts throughout the game, when you have to access locked areas and can only do so in witch time, you - trigger the switch, and must dodge a lightning strike in order to activate your witch time. And i must say, i know 'lightning is lightning' but her lightning is a much much MUCH faster strike than the one Kratos dodges from Zeus.

As for dominate physically, he might be stronger - thats a MIGHTBE , because how do you rate his Giant slaying against her 1000GIGATON attacks , without bias? Its arguable nonetheless. Speed, id rate her controlled application of her impressive MA porwess as an argument for better combat speed. Its hard to gauge with two different engines, but Kratos is simply not shown to be capable of some of the feats bayonetta is. But she could verywell dominate through his game as she is.

ScreamPaste
Yes, yes, and infinitons, too. Simply put: Her attacks show nothing of this level, it's just a neato number that shows up to make the game even moar tacky.

Juk3n
based on what? She makes it look easy so that means two things..either she's DAMN strong, or the enemies are damn weak. Only bias leads to whatever answer you want to get from that...What specific strength feat from Kratos can you refer to that Bayonettas summon monster couldnt achieve?

that shows up to make the game even moar tacky.

are we discussing powersets here, or how bad you think the game is, if this was a popularity contest Kratos would stomp, but everywhere i turn theres people throwing in cheap shots about shit that doesnt matter ' utterly forgettable' 'moar tacky' what does this have to dowith her powerset?

Lol at the debating skill in this thread, i mean really? erm

ScreamPaste
She doesn't get summons here. stick out tongue Outside help isn't a one on one fight.

Also, resisting Cronos is impressive.

but yeah, infinitons aren't real, and she never shows gigatons of power behind her attacks, ect. The numbers aren't relevant. erm

Juk3n
She doesn't get summons here. stick out tongue Outside help isn't a one on one fight.

Also, resisting Cronos is impressive.

but yeah, infinitons aren't real, and she never shows gigatons of power behind her attacks, ect. The numbers aren't relevant. erm

again based on what? these wernt pussy cats she was facing..Summons arnt really outside help though are they? I mean, how can they be classed as outside help when she uses them in every encounter, kinda strikes me as the norm in her powerset. But stips are stips i suppose stick out tongue, i'll say shes too quick for him combat wise and leave it at that. She leaves the enemies like statues when she witchtimes, and when NOT in witchtime these enemies dodge supernatural gunfire, which means they are no slouches in speed either, and she can evade indefinetley. While he - and you cant deny this - attacks like a brute in a bar room brawl, she has all the finesse, all the agility, all the skill and intangability, gunfire for annoyance and a lucky eyeshot, morphing so he can't stay close, air dodge so she's never commited unless shes certain of an attack..

Peach
*say

Also, suck my balls

Watch your language and attitude.

ScreamPaste
again based on what? these wernt pussy cats she was facing..Summons arnt really outside help though are they? I mean, how can they be classed as outside help when she uses them in every encounter, kinda strikes me as the norm in her powerset. But stips are stips i suppose stick out tongue, i'll say shes too quick for him and leave it at that Summons are actually not generally allowed by default in most threads to my knowledge, because it's like pulling a bunch of giant laser-shoosting frinds your your back pocket to fight for you, as opposed to fighting one on one.

Also, based on the fact that even though the tv screen says 1000 gigatons, the actual power behind her blows shows to be FAR less. no expression Do you know how much force that is? she never exhibits anything close.

NemeBro
ja, thats the vibe im getting on this thread, no one liked the game much so bayonetta loses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Any way she dodges lightining on multiple accounts throughout the game, when you have to access locked areas and can only do so in witch time, you - trigger the switch, and must dodge a lightning strike in order to activate your witch time. And i must say, i know 'lightning is lightning' but her lightning is a much much MUCH faster strike than the one Kratos dodges from Zeus.

As for dominate physically, he might be stronger - thats a MIGHTBE , because how do you rate his Giant slaying against her 1000GIGATON attacks , without bias? Its arguable nonetheless. Speed, id rate her controlled application of her impressive MA porwess as an argument for better combat speed. Its hard to gauge with two different engines, but Kratos is simply not shown to be capable of some of the feats bayonetta is. But she could verywell dominate through his game as she is. 1. To be fair to me I hate DMC even moar, at least Bayonetta had some likeable aspects. Me disliking Bayonetta is nothing no one shouldn't have expected.

2. Yeah, that is a lightning-timed feat.

3. Uh, dude, I don't count that for the same reason I do not think Balrog's Gigaton punch weighs a billion tons, or that the Megaton Hammer Link uses weighs a million. Without feats the name is meaningless. Not to mention... Kratos has resisted being crushed by Atlas, whom can lift much more than a Gigaton, and Cronos, who is even larger than Atlas and has been carrying a mountain-sized fortress for thousands of years. I could accept Bayonetta having better functional combat speed. Kratos is a better fighter than Bayonetta though, there is a difference between efficiency and flash. And Bayonetta has not shown to be capable of some of the feats Kratos is.

Juk3n
Kratos is a better fighter than Bayonetta though, #
#
Nonsense, he's stronger fine, ill conceed but a better fighter? Just because she's flashy? She has better martial skill no doubt. Her flashy ness in grounded in etensive MA you can see that, he's a brute in comparison, are you really contesting this?

NemeBro
Whoa nao Scream, taking away ALL of Bayonetta's summons seriously gimps her powerset, be reasonable.

ScreamPaste
Function > Flash.

Edit: K, I'll let her have anything that's more buff than summon, so long as no extra entities arrive to do the fighting for her. Didn't realise her power set was so grounded in demanding halpz. 131

NemeBro
#
#
Nonsense, he's stronger fine, ill conceed but a better fighter? Just because she's flashy? She has better martial skill no doubt. Her flashy ness in grounded in etensive MA you can see that, he's a brute in comparison, are you really contesting this? Yes. no expression

Try any of the things Bayonetta does against anyone who has any idea what they are doing. Tell me how effective it is.

Bayonetta's fighting style is overtly flashy and inefficient, Kratos's gets straight to the point, he doesn't do a spinning cartwheel kick before tearing you in half, he tears you in half. Kratos is able to efficiently wield awkward weapons like his chain blades easily and efficiently, Kratos kills people, his style is centered on doing just that, killing people.

Juk3n
well you havnt proved anything there, bayonetta kills people..erm
'He grabs them and tears them in half' great, now his opponent is just as - if not more technically skilled, CAN damage him - fights in her own awkward style which is BASED ON? Dodging blows, and the notion she wont be able to dodge a GRAB - to be torn in half, is laughable. She's shown to be adept in a variety of weapons, shown the ability to fight against a variety of weapons including gauntlets that enhance strength and damage output - which for the sake of feats are wielded in her game by opponents much faster than Kratos appears to operate.

she has more variety at her disposal, id sasy she can wear his health down gradually, can you show me someone in Kratos game that is capable of what she is? I mean killing a giant is a nice feat, but this giant wasnt a martial artist who can effectivly teleport, isnt faster, and has glarin holes in his defense for as BRUTE like Kratos to climb and punch holes though..

/showfeats of his fighting abilities, put them abilities against someone with Bayonettas demonstable skill set.

Sin_Volvagia
Bayonetta has no summons? That means no Madama Butterfly (which is instantly summoned).

I notice you are all ignoring the fact that Bayonetta has Witch Time and Purgatorio phasing.

Witch Time slows down time with the max of 5 minutes (though it's probably longer but I don't remember). That along with her ridiculous strength and magic is enough to put Kratos out of commission.

The Purgatorio phasing (or whatever it's called) makes Bayonetta invisible and untouchable. The only chance Kratos has at hitting her is using the environment against her or maybe the Claws of Hades but he's not gonna hit her especially since she's a bullet-timer and can slow time.

Bayonetta stomps. No need for summons. If Kratos has the power of Hope, this is a stalemate.

NemeBro
well you havnt proved anything there, bayonetta kills people..erm
'He grabs them and tears them in half' great, now his opponent is just as - if not more technically skilled, CAN damage him - fights in her own awkward style which is BASED ON? Dodging blows, and the notion she wont be able to dodge a GRAB - to be torn in half, is laughable. She's shown to be adept in a variety of weapons, shown the ability to fight against a variety of weapons including gauntlets that enhance strength and damage output - which for the sake of feats are wielded in her game by opponents much faster than Kratos appears to operate.

she has more variety at her disposal, id sasy she can wear his health down gradually, can you show me someone in Kratos game that is capable of what she is? I mean killing a giant is a nice feat, but this giant wasnt a martial artist who can effectivly teleport, isnt faster, and has glarin holes in his defense for as BRUTE like Kratos to climb and punch holes though..

/showfeats of his fighting abilities, put them abilities against someone with Bayonettas demonstable skill set. 1. To be perfectly blunt you would be hard-pressed to enforce the claim that Bayonetta could damage him much at all... Resisting attacks from collossal opponents like Cronos, and even more impressively, blocking the Blade of Olympus wielded by Zeus with his bare hands. Zeus being a rival for Kratos physically. Awkward style? You are confusing awkward with flashy. Kratos is fast enough to grab Bayonetta, and is strong enough to keep her in his grip, without any chance of her ever getting out. He is much more physically powerful and durable than she is. She is able to fight against them based on being more powerful for the most part, her "skills" are needlessly flashy and useless in a fight in a fight with an opponent who is equal or above her physically and does not use the same flashy bullshit. Also, good point with the gauntlets, makes the striking force difference even greater. smile

2. More variety? Maybe more weapons, and a longer move-list I guess, sure, but that does not make it any more effective. Why are you assuming Kratos only kills giants? He kills Zeus, who is able to fight using lightning, teleport, can fly, is pretty fast normally (At least as fast as Kratos in reflexes and can fly above the clouds in seconds, Kratos in GoW3 reacted to Zeus rushing him in flight), rivals Kratos in most physical aspects, can move at lightning-speed seemingly by turning into pure lightning, can clone himself up to like five times, and wields the Blade of Olympus. Kratos has a brutal style, yeah. Pankration is a brutal style, yet it very much resembles modern-day MMA. Pankration is also Greek. Fun fact. Being brutal does not make it ineffective. Most ancient Greek martial arts were rather brutal, actually most effective MAs are brutal and straightforward as well, the whole flipping flashy shit is a Hollywood fabrication.

3. I could post the entire Zeus fight from GoW3 if you wanted...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Bayonetta has no summons? That means no Madama Butterfly (which is instantly summoned).

I notice you are all ignoring the fact that Bayonetta has Witch Time and Purgatorio phasing.

Witch Time slows down time with the max of 5 minutes (though it's probably longer but I don't remember). That along with her ridiculous strength and magic is enough to put Kratos out of commission.

The Purgatorio phasing (or whatever it's called) makes Bayonetta invisible and untouchable. The only chance Kratos has at hitting her is using the environment against her or maybe the Claws of Hades but he's not gonna hit her especially since she's a bullet-timer and can slow time.

Bayonetta stomps. No need for summons. If Kratos has the power of Hope, this is a stalemate. Bayonetta cannot even harm Kratos to any signifigant extent. The Blade of Olympus is far more powerful than Bayonetta's entire powerset, except the summon at the end, which is banned. Kratos is physically able to crush Bayonetta as one would crush an ant.

Blade of Olympus was able to defeat an army of Titans and sent their souls to the equivelant of Hell, not even mentioning the fact that Kratos regularly fights intangible enemies.

Sin_Volvagia
Bayonetta cannot even harm Kratos to any signifigant extent. The Blade of Olympus is far more powerful than Bayonetta's entire powerset, except the summon at the end, which is banned. Kratos is physically able to crush Bayonetta as one would crush an ant.

Blade of Olympus was able to defeat an army of Titans and sent their souls to the equivelant of Hell, not even mentioning the fact that Kratos regularly fights intangible enemies.

Kratos possessing the Blade of Olympus doesn't make him victor of this fight. That just gives him a great advantage. The only untouchable foes I remember Kratos fighting were the GoW3 Sirens which can be brought out by the Head of Helios. He has never fought someone as great as Bayonetta who is both invisible and virtually untouchable.

Bayonetta can't hurt Kratos? Her strength is enough to challenge him. Afterall, she is strong enough to slam a giant dragon toon-style, knock away a thrown skyscraper, and play catch with a satellite.

Bayonetta can't hurt him? Kratos durability has been wanked to almost KMC Link levels (but at least there's proof). Kratos was hurt getting thrown to wall before his first with Zeus in GoW3. I think her magic-enhanced pistols would do damage. If we're counting Bazillions as canon, they're strong enough to break the molecular bonds of a target and can open dimensions.

NemeBro
Kratos possessing the Blade of Olympus doesn't make him victor of this fight. That just gives him a great advantage. The only untouchable foes I remember Kratos fighting were the GoW3 Sirens which can be brought out by the Head of Helios. He has never fought someone as great as Bayonetta who is both invisible and virtually untouchable.

Bayonetta can't hurt Kratos? Her strength is enough to challenge him. Afterall, she is strong enough to slam a giant dragon toon-style, knock away a thrown skyscraper, and play catch with a satellite.

Bayonetta can't hurt him? Kratos durability has been wanked to almost KMC Link levels (but at least there's proof). Kratos was hurt getting thrown to wall before his first with Zeus in GoW3. I think her magic-enhanced pistols would do damage. If we're counting Bazillions as canon, they're strong enough to break the molecular bonds of a target and can open dimensions. 1. Along with his other advantages. Wraiths dawg. You know, ghosts. As "great?" Zeus is far more powerful than she is, and can also turn intangible via a lightning form.

2. Impressive admittedly. Compared to stopping Cronos or Atlas from crushing him? Definately not.

3. He caught the Blade of Olympus in his palms dude. Also, he was sent flying by Zeus, was he not? Who is physically comparable to Kratos.

Sin_Volvagia
1. Along with his other advantages. Wraiths dawg. You know, ghosts. As "great?" Zeus is far more powerful than she is, and can also turn intangible via a lightning form.

Wraiths go underground and can be pulled out with all of Kratos's weapons. Not something I call intangible.

Still enough to land a hurt on him.

Zeus was also hurt in that scene.

CosmicComet
Timestopping makes this a B for Kratos. Other than that its an interesting fight with just comparing physical capabilities and weapons.

Atropos can go intangible, and fly. Lakhesis can fly too but I can't recall if she too can go intangible as well. Either way he fought those two bitches at the same time.

Charon casually moves at DMC3 Arkham like speeds, Kratos had no problem with keeping his eyes on him in a cutscene.

Zeus can fly, teleport, and create up to 8 different physical clones of himself.

But, other than Bayo's great abilities...the rule of ass is always in play...**** I can't help being a pig at times. lol.

NemeBro
Wraiths go underground and can be pulled out with all of Kratos's weapons. Not something I call intangible.

Still enough to land a hurt on him.

Zeus was also hurt in that scene. 1. They are ghosts, and that obviously means that, you know, blessed weapons can harm Wraiths, Kratos can as well. Actually, didn't Kratos kill souls in Chains of Olympus?

2. Not really though, that is the thing.

3. Not really... And Zeus is still roughly the same strength as Kratos, and was wielding the same sword that ended the Titan War in one attack, only in a stronger incarnation.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Timestopping makes this a B for Kratos. Other than that its an interesting fight with just comparing physical capabilities and weapons.

Atropos can go intangible, and fly. Lakhesis can fly too but I can't recall if she too can go intangible as well. Either way he fought those two bitches at the same time.

Charon casually moves at DMC3 Arkham like speeds, Kratos had no problem with keeping his eyes on him in a cutscene.

Zeus can fly, teleport, and create up to 8 different physical clones of himself.

But, other than Bayo's great abilities...the rule of ass is always in play...**** I can't help being a pig at times. lol.

Atropos and Lahkesis can be physically touched. Bayonetta can't unless she's out of Purgatorio, hit by somebody or someone that can cross dimensions, or hit with something in the environment (trees, telephone poles, lamp posts, etc.) Of course, I'm sure she would get hit by reality manipulators and omnipotent characters.

Kratos fought has never fought anybody that was both untouchable and invisible at once.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
But, other than Bayo's great abilities...the rule of ass is always in play...**** I can't help being a pig at times. lol. Dude.

Bayonetta is an ugly ho. no expression

NemeBro
Atropos and Lahkesis can be physically touched. Bayonetta can't unless she's out of Purgatorio, hit by somebody or someone that can cross dimensions, or hit with something in the environment (trees, telephone poles, lamp posts, etc.) Of course, I'm sure she would get hit by reality manipulators and omnipotent characters.

Kratos fought has never fought anybody that was both untouchable and invisible at once. By Kratos who obviously can harm intangibles. smile

Invisibility is ghey though.

ScreamPaste
Helios head>Invisibles.

NemeBro
True.

Sin_Volvagia
1. They are ghosts, and that obviously means that, you know, blessed weapons can harm Wraiths, Kratos can as well. Actually, didn't Kratos kill souls in Chains of Olympus?

Kratos also fought ghosts when he fought the undead Barbarian King and they were killed physically. But I guess you can argue that the blades could do that since they were made by an Olympian god.

Kratos getting his powers back by killing ghosts really made no sense but whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure Perseus was some kind of threat to Kratos.

Well in Zeus's case it is not really since he has Dante-like regeneration (why didn't his guts spill out when he got pierced in GoW2?)

CosmicComet
Dude.

Bayonetta is an ugly ho. no expression

Rule of ass not rule of face.

But she'd be better if her neck wasn't so giraffe like and her head equally of giraffe like proportions in it smallness.

CosmicComet
Dante wishes he had Zeus' regen.

Sin_Volvagia
Helios head>Invisibles.

And interaction with Bayonetta?

Her intangibility is way better than ghosts who can be killed in physical means (but she can't walk through walls).

The Scenario
Why is it that Bayonetta can be hit by a light pole and not by a sword again?

NemeBro
Kratos also fought ghosts when he fought the undead Barbarian King and they were killed physically. But I guess you can argue that the blades could do that since they were made by an Olympian god.

Kratos getting his powers back by killing ghosts really made no sense but whatever roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm sure Perseus was some kind of threat to Kratos.

Well in Zeus's case it is not really since he has Dante-like regeneration (why didn't his guts spill out when he got pierced in GoW2?) 1. I was under the impression he was a zombie.

Still works. 131

2. I do not know much of Perseus.

3. Which only means he was not very weakened at all. And yeah, Zeus tends to take alot of punishment that heals pretty quickly.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Scenario
Why is it that Bayonetta can be hit by a light pole and not by a sword again? Was about to ask this...

Is that really intangibility?

Juk3n
OK, so what we've comcluded is this, Kratos needs all his next-gen gear to beat a gimped Bayonetta , i can live with that.

NemeBro
She was given all but the final summon.

Sin_Volvagia
Why is it that Bayonetta can be hit by a light pole and not by a sword again?

Because stuff like that exists in both the "real" world and Purgatorio. Bayonetta had to phase in to that dimension to even harm Jeanne (who happened to be there as well).

ScreamPaste
The final summon would be useless anyway, takes way too long. erm

CosmicComet
OK, so what we've comcluded is this, Kratos needs all his next-gen gear to beat a gimped Bayonetta , i can live with that.

Hardly.

Strip them down to just their physical abilities with no magic, special techniques etc and just their default weapon, and you get something where Kratos looks to have the advantage.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos and Bayonetta have a mild score to settle. That is, to say, he finds her voice and demeanor annoying, and sets out to slay her.

He is given all of his GoW3 powers feats and equipment, and Bayonetta is waiting in the temple of the fates. She may not summon shit, as this is a one on one fight.

Bayonetta should be allowed to summon her shit. It's a massive part of her style.

Not to mention, Kratos summons 'Spartan Soldiers' (which apparently makes him invincible) with the BoE and various enemies with the Claws of Hades.

EDIT: Never-mind. Disregard this post.

Sin_Volvagia
The final summon would be useless anyway, takes way too long. erm

Not unless she pummeled Kratos with Madama Butterfly, destroy the head of Helios, and go witch time.

NemeBro
If you did that then this could not even remotely be argued except in the most deluded fanboy's fantasy...

Kratos physically makes Bayonetta look like a joke.

The Scenario
Because stuff like that exists in both the "real" world and Purgatorio. Bayonetta had to phase in to that dimension to even harm Jeanne (who happened to be there as well).

Random crap just happens to exist in both worlds, and Kratos, who is shown to strike intangible beings, does not?

How does that even begin to make sense?

Sin_Volvagia
Random crap just happens to exist in both worlds, and Kratos, who is shown to strike intangible beings, does not?

How does that even begin to make sense?

Atropos and Lahkesis can be physcially touched. Sirens are untouchable and maybe Fear Zeus.

Demonic Phoenix

Kratos fought has never fought anybody that was both untouchable and invisible at once.

Yeah. The Claws of Hades should be able to touch Bayonetta.

~ Athena can turn intangible in GoW3. Yet she is afraid of the BoO. Need more hints?

Atropos and Lahkesis can be physcially touched. Sirens are untouchable and maybe Fear Zeus.

Reminder: Athena.

The Scenario

That didn't answer the question.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yeah. The Claws of Hades should be able to touch Bayonetta.

~ Athena can turn intangible in GoW3. Yet she is afraid of the BoO. Need more hints?

Reminder: Athena.

Didn't Kratos push Athena away or am I getting the GoW games mixed up.

As for the Claws of Hades, I think I mentioned that already.

Demonic Phoenix
Didn't Kratos push Athena away or am I getting the GoW games mixed up.

As for the Claws of Hades, I think I mentioned that already.

He pushes her away in the second game. Not sure about the third one. She can pass through him in the third game, however. That much is certain.

Oh yes, you did. My apologies.

NemeBro
So is no one willing to argue for Bayonetta anymore?

Burning thought
Shes already won, she has a vast array of powers from reforming from bats when harmed to freezing time (and being fast enough without freezing time) that would render Kratos quite useless. Chances are she blows his eyes out with her guns and then blitzes him from behind, sticking her sword through his head.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Burning thought
Shes already won, she has a vast array of powers from reforming from bats when harmed to freezing time (and being fast enough without freezing time) that would render Kratos quite useless. Chances are she blows his eyes out with her guns and then blitzes him from behind, sticking her sword through his head. And you supply no evidence to support this.

BloodRain
How far would people say Kratos is stronger then Bay by? Because head-butting a skyscraper a good distance would make her damn strong.

Burning thought
precisely, she can kick/butt a skyscraper. That strength on the tip of a sword would screw with Kratos when she blitzes him at bullet speed.

ScreamPaste
How does bullet speed count as a blitze when you can catch lightning bolts? THe sky scraper thing has it's own debate.

Burning thought
He cant catch lightning bolts in canon, not natural ones anyway. Sky scraper+PSI of a sword at speeds would slice Kratos like putty. And even if Kratos can react to bullts, his body cant.

BloodRain
If her strength is above knocking skyscrapers about and that strength can move faster then bullets, the damage output will be high. Enough to take down Kratos.

Sin_Volvagia
How far would people say Kratos is stronger then Bay by? Because head-butting a skyscraper a good distance would make her damn strong.

I always under the impression that Bayonetta did that with a kick especially how she charged up for it. But after seeing the cutscene, she does headbutt.

If she can knock away something that large with her head, she can hurt Kratos with her arms and legs (and ass).

Demonic Phoenix

She can hurt him obviously.
Yet Kratos regularly reacts to lightning bolts thrown by Zeus himself, so he'll be able to react to Bayonetta's attacks, who is nowhere near as fast as Lightning thrown by Zeus (though she can react to Lightning as well apparently)...how good is her time manip again?

His palms can also parry sword swings from someone roughly as strong as himself. (which Bayonetta isn't)

He cant catch lightning bolts in canon, not natural ones anyway. Sky scraper+PSI of a sword at speeds would slice Kratos like putty. And even if Kratos can react to bullts, his body cant.

Zeus is far stronger than Bayonetta, yet Kratos has no problems with parrying his sword swings. no expression

Because the being who creates lightning bolts cannot toss proper lightning bolts at Kratos right? Kratos reacts to and reflects Lightning bolts thrown by Zeus in their fight.
Hell, a lightning bolt thrown by Zeus which wounded Gaia did not wound Kratos.

NemeBro
Shes already won, she has a vast array of powers from reforming from bats when harmed to freezing time (and being fast enough without freezing time) that would render Kratos quite useless. Chances are she blows his eyes out with her guns and then blitzes him from behind, sticking her sword through his head. I am utterly confident Bayonetta cannot so much as harm Kratos.

Zeus is roughly as strong as Kratos, who stopped himself from being crushed by both Atlas and Cronos, two gargantuan titans, one holding up the Earth's crust, the other has been carrying the equivelant of a mountain on his back four thousands of years. Kratos was able to block the Blade of Olympus (You know, the weapon that in a weaker form ended the Titan War with a single attack?) with his hands, that is far more power than what Bayonetta is capable of putting out.

Freezing time I will admit is a problem, but Kratos' reaction-time is not so different from Bayonetta's, he can handle her speed.

NemeBro
How far would people say Kratos is stronger then Bay by? Because head-butting a skyscraper a good distance would make her damn strong. Let me put it this way.

Titans are heavier than skyscrapers, due to being far larger, and being comprised of a nigh-indestructible, rocklike material.

Mountain-sized castles and the Earth's crust are heavier than skyscrapers as well.

Atlas holds up the Earth's crust, and Cronos has been carrying said mountain sized object on his back, both for thousands of years.

Kratos stopped himself from being crushed by both.

NemeBro
He cant catch lightning bolts in canon, not natural ones anyway. Sky scraper+PSI of a sword at speeds would slice Kratos like putty. And even if Kratos can react to bullts, his body cant. So the being to whom lightning owes its very existence cannot create a natural lightning bolt?

I loled.

Blade of Olympus wielded by Zeus is far more powerful, Bayonetta cannot harm him in any signifigant fashion.

NemeBro
If her strength is above knocking skyscrapers about and that strength can move faster then bullets, the damage output will be high. Enough to take down Kratos. It would not be near the damage output compared to a blow from Zeus with the Blade of Olympus. Which Kratos blocked with his hands.

CosmicComet
Just putting out another reaction time feat for Kratos that hardly anyone seems to remember or know about.

When he beat Persephone she exploded like 5 feet in front of him and he was able to easily block it in time with Helios' Shield. Explosions can be up to 23 times the speed of sound by the way depending on how volatile they are, and judging by the size of the explosion (severed a giant pillar that was holding up the world), I'll wager it was right at that max value.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>