K.Diddy is here to rescue kmc!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer Hello computer people

Well,I was just having a beer and thinking if the best football team in the world (collingwood) will beat melbourne today,but it was easy thinking,of course they will smile So my mind started to drift at how boring kmc is these days

smokin' So I decided to get off confused well...on my ass,I guess

smile And rescue it,but to do this I need to bring my world famous ''wrecking crew'' back,most of the members that were part of this world famous group are dead or have a life,so I need to recruit more members

smile If interested please pm me and I will explain whats involved

Boogsy
Ill be a part. But only if i can be like that swell guy, what was his name??? Anyway, beer? beer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Boogsy
Ill be a part. But only if i can be like that swell guy, what was his name??? Anyway, beer? beer

beer I think his name was Val

Lav
just read the palace thread. KMC in its prime. beer
If you can start it Ill be there, hopefully we can turn this place around and get the vibe happening. beer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lav
just read the palace thread. KMC in its prime. beer
If you can start it Ill be there, hopefully we can turn this place around and get the vibe happening. beer

beer Well since the price of beer went up,kmc has gone downhill,I've always said if more people drink the world will be a better place

beer I dont know what the goverment is thinking,They make people pay more for this sh!t then wonder why theres so much voilence out there,well Kevin Rudd I will tell you why

no expression We are sick of paying more to get drunk!

Lav
Ah! Your premixed! Way to get shafted. Pretty bloody expensive unless its goon. beer

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lav
Ah! Your premixed! Way to get shafted. Pretty bloody expensive unless its goon. beer

beer Nope,Carlton cold is my drink of choice

Lav
All my mates drink cold. Its too frothy and weak, hard to get pissed on. Doesnt matter tho, its cheaper than vb

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lav
All my mates drink cold. Its too frothy and weak, hard to get pissed on. Doesnt matter tho, its cheaper than vb

beer The price of vb is bullsh!t,I find it a bit to bitter though,Like the Labour goverment

Ax3l
Holy ****, really?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ax3l
Holy ****, really?

beer I dont know what the **** your talking about dude,but anyway have a beer

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

K.Diddy
whistle

Because I can
BAHAHAHAHHA THEY DREW!! Collingwood DIDN'T win! Mind you neither did and i hate AFL :P but still!
I drink whiskey. None of this Beer Crap :P

Scythe
Do it, Diddy.

mikeydude
Ok.

lord xyz
When you said football, I thought of the world cup.

Australia didn't do very well.

mikeydude
Yeah, i know.

JacopeX
Just let this place stay dead.

Ax3l
This place is only dead when Jacope isn't here.

AsbestosFlaygon
I like your sig, JacopeX.

I have the complete collection of that mangaka, mind you.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer Hello computer people

Well,I was just having a beer and thinking if the best football team in the world (collingwood) will beat melbourne today,but it was easy thinking,of course they will smile So my mind started to drift at how boring kmc is these days

smokin' So I decided to get off confused well...on my ass,I guess

smile And rescue it,but to do this I need to bring my world famous ''wrecking crew'' back,most of the members that were part of this world famous group are dead or have a life,so I need to recruit more members

smile If interested please pm me and I will explain whats involved

Hey KDiddy....what's for lunch?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Because I can
BAHAHAHAHHA THEY DREW!! Collingwood DIDN'T win! Mind you neither did and i hate AFL :P but still!
I drink whiskey. None of this Beer Crap :P

mad That's beacuse collingwoods kicking was crap

no expression Also,please dont try and rub it in

Leo.M
i tell some ppl every now and then lets bring back KMC w00t w00t and we post for one day and never come back for like half a year LOL

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Leo.M
i tell some ppl every now and then lets bring back KMC w00t w00t and we post for one day and never come back for like half a year LOL

raver Well,I belive we can fly,I beleive we can touch the sky

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ax3l
This place is only dead when Jacope isn't here. Damn right, homie. smokin'

Originally posted by Leo.M
i tell some ppl every now and then lets bring back KMC w00t w00t and we post for one day and never come back for like half a year LOL Remember when KMC was alive...and full of socks and trolls...and bullsh!t. Plus, this place does not even feel anything like an Off-topic forum. It's full of Happy birthday threads, game threads, ****ing old threads, and threads based on chatter that only CERTAIN members can participate in or are dedicated to certain members, in a dull effort to caress the member's credibility that they possess over others through an apparent e-rep. (Hence why I left to another forum.)

Yeah, just let this place die... roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Bun Bun~
Haha! I was totally looking for a "Like" button wacko

pgdarth95
Sounds good i'll join.
I aint giving up on kmc just yet!
We will fall under the iron forst!
URA! *ahem, ahem*

K.Diddy
Originally posted by pgdarth95
Sounds good i'll join.
I aint giving up on kmc just yet!
We will fall under the iron forst!
URA! *ahem, ahem*

smokin' Well, pm me and I will lay down the law

~Bun Bun~
I would in a heart beat... but I broke my laptop. I can hardly get on :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.