spiderman vs beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mopit123
both of them are really fast and flexible

Juk3n
beendonesomanytimesitisntfunnyanymoreinbeforeclose
andPetewins.

the ninjak
Parker.

Darth Martin
Spider-Man for the majority. He's generally portrayed as stronger and has webs. If he has an advantage in speed and agility it is only a slight one.

FOOM
I agree with Spidey ftw; but your reasoning sounds backwards to me.
Beast's strength was amped years ago- I believe he is much stronger than Spidey now, and certainly Spider-man is MUCH faster and more agile.

Mindset
Originally posted by FOOM
Beast's strength was amped years ago- I believe he is much stronger than Spidey now, and certainly Spider-man is MUCH faster and more agile. Beast isn't even as strong as Spiderman.

Black bolt z
Spides

guy222
parker

Darth Martin
Beast's strength was amped years ago- I believe he is much stronger than Spidey now, and certainly Spider-man is MUCH faster and more agile. Feats backing up that statement? Spider-Man MUCH faster and more agile, huh? Doubt it.

Note that Beast does have razor-sharp claws.

Batroc
Beast's strength was amped years ago- I believe he is much stronger than Spidey now, and certainly Spider-man is MUCH faster and more agile.

No one can agree how strong Beast is. He is however a better trained fighter, with an expert knowledge of pressure points.
I doubt there's much to choose between them in terms of agility, but Spidey is certainly faster.
Beast has claws, hyper senses, a longer reach, and is a super-genius.
Spidey has the spider sense and the webs, and is also a genius, but not on Beasts level.

Unfortunately Beast just doesn't have enough good showings to suggest he'd win this.

Darth Martin
Agreed. He's one of the least respected out there. I do agree with Beast being the better fighter.

FOOM
Spidey has the agility of a spider. Beast has been described as having the agility of an ape.
Back in Secret Wars, Spidey proved he was much more agile than Nightcrawler... perhaps it was an inaccurate assumption on my part, but I thought Nightcrawler was about on par with Beast in agility.

In an Avengers comic featuring the High Evolutionary, Hulk and Hercules are unable to bend bars until Beats adds his strength to the situation. Hulk comments on the increase in Beast's strength level- I don't know what the extent is, but I figured it must be significant if the Hulk noticed.

Isn't Spidey's exceptional reaction speed among the fastest mortal heroes? Isn't it a given that he is faster than beast?

Darth Martin
Well no on was disputing his reaction speed. Running speed? That's Beast.

Beast is at a disadvantage because Spider-Man has webbing.

Batroc
Spidey has the agility of a spider. Beast has been described as having the agility of an ape.

Prof Xavier's assessment of Beasts agility.

http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b462/BatrocBeast/Beast/beastagility.jpg

Digi
Use the search before making threads. Thanks. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.