Bat Voice Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
I am bored..

Keaton/Bats

Kilmer/Bats

Clooney/Bats

Bale/Bats

which Batman had the better Bat voice???

location, well don't think this needs one, but this takes place during the World Cup laughing out loud laughing laughing

KingD19
Bale Batman sounded like he'd been orally raped by a horse, then he contracted throat cancer.

Rogue Jedi
Bale fails:

w2yv8aT0UFc

TjBOTT0tr84&feature=channel

the ninjak
Keaton Bats beats others at everything.

marwash22
Originally posted by the ninjak
Keaton Bats beats others at everything. thumb up

steverules_2
I found Keatons was the best, too bad we can't include animated series batman though

chomperx9
keaton for sure

steverules_2
Think this thread should be closed, no one's gonna say Bale...no sane person that is

Impediment
Kevin Conroy reigns supreme. Always and forever.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
Bale Batman sounded like he'd been orally raped by a horse, then he contracted throat cancer.

Watch Batman Begins...Bale voice is alot better in that one.

Scythe
Originally posted by Impediment

This.

steverules_2
Accept he doesn't seem to be in the list so....

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment

siriuswriter
Well, Bale's was certainly the most different from his every day voice. Having said this, I'm thinking Bale drunk gallons of Gollum juice. No one could use that voice for more than two words without forever damaging their vocal chords.

WickedDynamite
I love them all but Robert Lowery takes it for me. Sucha firm and dark voice....brrr...gives me chills.

Kazenji
Keaton and then Bale for the live action work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.