Vegeta vs Akira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RichardBrittain
Thoughts?

menokokoro
uhh, akira...though, i really don't understand his power much, but from what i hear he is way more epic than anyone from the db verse

RichardBrittain
Hmm, yeah. I guess so.

metlspaz
Vegeta would win I believe. Akira could do well with mind maniulation, but Vegeta had overcome that like 3 times in the Dragonball era. The only thing that would stop him is his own pride. and akira was a child that was easily controlled at a young age by adults. But ehh, vegeta moves faster than the speed of eveything besides Goku and light. Akiras power is based on brain if I am correct, and it takes electrical impulses to tell the brain what to do, and if Vegeta is faster than electricity (aka lightning), which he is, he would get the first shot, oblitherating akira. Then again his price often gets in the way, so there is a slight chance of Akira winning, but my vote is
Vegeta 99% of the time.

XanatosForever
...erm

Vegeta may have lightning reflexes, but that doesn't mean his body is as fast as Akira's mind (or are we talking about Tetsuo Shima here? Some people get confused). Vegeta gets smeared.

menokokoro
i need to read the manga, i loved the movie...though the end kinda bugged me. and i hear the manga is WAY cooler, then i can actually contribute in these things lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.