Vestara vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Vestara, the Lost Tribe of the Sith Apprentice vs the deadliest Sith Apprentice. Who wins? Battle setting is Alderaan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96JW-Ee3f3w&feature=related

Galan007
I haven't reads LTotS so I'm unfamiliar with Vestara. She better have some damn impressive feats if she's going to contend with Maul, though.

truejedi
she isn't on maul's level. no way.

Ms.Marvel
she was good enough to somewhat impress luke...

but thats it. id give it to maul

truejedi
Luke stated vestera to be at the level of a Jedi Knight from the NJO. That's pretty much her only accolade so far.

BruceSkywalker
Darth Maul unless this person is something special

Lord Lucien
I'd say Vestara, because she's like 16 and is really good at Dark Side.

Hewhoknowsall
I'd say Maul, because he beat Qui Gon Jinn, one of the Jedi Order's most respected Jedi Masters who was able to stalemate Mace Windu (not ROTS Mace Windu though), whereas Vestara was only (based on Luke's observations) on the level of an average Jedi Knight.

Galan007
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
I'd say Maul, because he beat Qui Gon Jinn, one of the Jedi Order's most respected Jedi Masters who was able to stalemate Mace Windu (not ROTS Mace Windu though) This again? If you're going to use that supposed statement as evidence, please post the source (which, it seems, no one can ever do.) If you can't provide said source, then don't try to pass off the "Qui-Gon=Mace" argument as anything but what it really is: personal opinion.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Galan007
This again? If you're going to use that supposed statement as evidence, please post the source (which, it seems, no one can ever do.) If you can't provide said source, then don't try to pass off the "Qui-Gon=Mace" argument as anything but what it really is: personal opinion.

To be honest, I don't know where the "Qui Gon stalemated Mace" source came from. Still, Qui Gon was a highly respected Jedi Master and Maul still beat him despite having an injured ankle (it was an ankle, right?). Vestara was, according to Luke, on the level of a Jedi Knight. Maul beats Vestara 10/10.

Galan007
^ I agree that Qui-Gon was a highly respected Jedi master. I also agree that Maul would take this battle every single time. I just don't like when the "Qui-Gon stalemated Mace" argument is brought up as evidence, when I have yet to see anything at all to back it up.

RE: Blaxican
Qui-Gon Jinn was anything other then a slightly above average duelist and a really epic philosopher? Since when?

Shoes
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Qui-Gon Jinn was anything other then a slightly above average duelist and a really epic philosopher? Since when?

Since he tied Windu in sparring.

RE: Blaxican
He never did though.

truejedi
yeah, he never did tho. except maybe when mace was 12.

Shoes
Um, actually, no.

http://i47.tinypic.com/30lktmu.jpg

Galan007
Your opinion doesn't count as fact, fyi. Nor does the unsubstantiated Wookie excerpt you pasted.

truejedi
yes, what Galen said. and ha ha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.