Alex Mercer vs the Necromorphs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Alex has all powers/abilities upgrades. takes on all necromorphs including bosses. can he win?

FinalAnswer
Yes.

Easily.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Yes.

Easily.

Very

NemeBro
You could send every Necromorph at him at the same time and the result will be the same, Alex consuming them all.

Nemesis X
I wonder if consuming Necromorphs will give Alex Mercer dementia.

FinalAnswer
Prolly.

NemeBro
Nah.

Alex's personality does not seem to change, he just gains knowledge.

The Scenario
Originally posted by NemeBro
Nah.

Alex's personality does not seem to change, he just gains knowledge.

I once read a theory that said Alex actually gained a concience when he consumed people. He started off not caring about anything, then gradually went to saving the island.

NemeBro
He always seemed to care about his sister.

Also, you know, mebbe could be character development? no expression

Even Alex the Virus was repulsed at what the real Alex did.

The Scenario
That's exactly what I'm saying. The virus modeled itself after Alex, and in the beginning sort of acted like him. He didn't seem to care about his sister until he consumed a military guy and remembered her. I think I recall her saying she hadn't seen him for years, too. At first Alex killed people left and right, but then later he got pissed at Taggart for leaving people behind to die.

Eh, I thought it was an interesting theory. The real Alex was a monster, so something changed him. Character developement is possible, too.

NemeBro
Now that you say it liek that, that does kind of maek sense.

wammamram
don't ever put alex in a thread where he can overfeed, thats just retarded

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by wammamram
don't ever put alex in a thread where he can overfeed, thats just retarded

Minato Arisato would beat him in a thread he can overfeed in.

super13

Utrigita
The zombie like creatures from Deep Space that even though they kept coming didn't as far as I recall show a amazing amount of actual durability vs a guy that can rip apart tanks and throw them around like toys, sprout tentacles all over the place or make spikes imbale all within a blocks radious, take tankshells (even without his armored form) and just get right back up and keep running because he can consume the material if anything the Necromorphs being absorbed by Alex will probably increase the powers he has at his disposal.

I wonder who will win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.