Void runs the Hunter Prey Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
1. Defeat the Radiant
2. Defeat a battalian of GL's
3. Defeat a Gaurdian
4. Defeat Thousands of Parademons
5. Defeat DS
6. Defeat Amped Superman
7. Resist Wave Riders Powers

No CIS of PIS for any Characters.

shokosugi
Stops at 1

quanchi112
Clears it.

Black bolt z
Stops at 2.Originally posted by quanchi112
Clears it.
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure

Colossus-Big C
clears it or stalemates dooms

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Stops at 2.
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure
Failure How does he fail? Explain.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he fail? Explain. Because he's not getting past them.Deal with it.

quanchi112
Because he's not getting past them.Deal with it. How are they defeating him?

Black bolt z
How are they defeating him? By being more powerful then him....it's not that hard.

quanchi112
By being more powerful then him....it's not that hard. Based on which feats?

Black bolt z
Based on which feats? Them being stronger then him.IMO he stops at two but there is no way he is getting past Darkseid.Omega effect/omega sanction/mindrape FTW.

supremthor
Them being stronger then him.IMO he stops at two but there is no way he is getting past Darkseid.Omega effect/omega sanction/mindrape FTW.

i can only agree

quanchi112
Them being stronger then him.IMO he stops at two but there is no way he is getting past Darkseid.Omega effect/omega sanction/mindrape FTW. Why because it took out Batman and failed against DD. Void wins all ten from Seid.

Black bolt z
Why because it took out Batman and failed against DD. Void wins all ten from Seid. Void loses all 10 to seid.Bada declared it.

Omega Vision
Stops at 1 or 3. Unless otherwise stated bfr is on and the Guardians are great at bfring if nothing else.

quanchi112
Void loses all 10 to seid.Bada declared it. Bada's joking. Give me something to support your claims.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Stops at 1 or 3. Unless otherwise stated bfr is on and the Guardians are great at bfring if nothing else. Did you read siege at all?

Stunner2xx
i know that he doesnt get past DS
DS omega effect/sanction = I Win Button

There is no way for him to get passed that

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
i know that he doesnt get past DS
DS omega effect/sanction = I Win Button

There is no way for him to get passed that So omega sacntion can defeat Galactus or the Lt or the Spectre? If we go by your logic he never loses, right? Why did Superman beat him and why did Batman fatally wound him?

lightyeargee
So omega sacntion can defeat Galactus or the Lt or the Spectre? If we go by your logic he never loses, right? Why did Superman beat him and why did Batman fatally wound him? DS sent Batman to the distant Past. That's what he wanted to do. Also I guess you missed the part where DS was in a frail Human body. Also, I don't recall DS using the Omega Sanction on Superman. Also, Since you know, DS transmutes beings, How come DS never just turned Superman's Clothes Into Kryptonite. You know. How come he never just inhabited large chunks of Earth and Fought Superman like he did in New Year's Evil? You know why? because of PIS and CIS. Which the rules cearly say are not permissible. And it seems that is all you ever argue with against a character you do not deem worthy of your praise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
DS sent Batman to the distant Past. That's what he wanted to do. Also I guess you missed the part where DS was in a frail Human body. Also, I don't recall DS using the Omega Sanction on Superman. Also, Since you know, DS transmutes beings, How come DS never just turned Superman's Clothes Into Kryptonite. You know. How come he never just inhabited large chunks of Earth and Fought Superman like he did in New Year's Evil? You know why? because of PIS and CIS. Which the rules cearly say are not permissible. And it seems that is all you ever argue with against a character you do not deem worthy of your praise. You just said omega sanction equals win so no attacks should even hit him, right? Batman is also ina frail human body but I guess int only counts for Ds.

Name me the most powerful person the omega sanction has taken out.

Pis and cis is entirely subjective.

lightyeargee
You just said omega sanction equals win so no attacks should even hit him, right? Batman is also ina frail human body but I guess int only counts for Ds.

Name me the most powerful person the omega sanction has taken out.

Pis and cis is entirely subjective.

I never Said Omega Sanction means Auto win. But DS Omega powers have taken Out Agog, who was Above Herald Level Beings with one Shot. He's also One shotted Angel Supergirl who was able to best Despero and even take on New Gods in thier true forms. The Omega powers also owned Infinity Man a few times. He himself more powerful than Heralds by a good measure. DS was in an old man's body. Not just a human body as you try and compare to batman who is young and healthy, but a freaking old man. LOL at you for trying that comparison.

quanchi112
I never Said Omega Sanction means Auto win. But DS Omega powers have taken Out Agog, who was Above Herald Level Beings with one Shot. He's also One shotted Angel Supergirl who was able to best Despero and even take on New Gods in thier true forms. The Omega powers also owned Infinity Man a few times. He himself more powerful than Heralds by a good measure. DS was in an old man's body. Not just a human body as you try and compare to batman who is young and healthy, but a freaking old man. LOL at you for trying that comparison. They also failed at beating DD and Superman has resisted them so really I guess I am not impressed.

Supergirl, laughs. Void has crushed MM, beheaded Morgana, ripped Ares in half, and ripped Loki in half with norn stones.

That's the body he chose so I guess you really think he's an idiot, right?

lightyeargee
They also failed at beating DD and Superman has resisted them so really I guess I am not impressed.

Supergirl, laughs. Void has crushed MM, beheaded Morgana, ripped Ares in half, and ripped Loki in half with norn stones.

That's the body he chose so I guess you really think he's an idiot, right?
Supergirl as an Angel. She was Superior to Despero.. Despero>>JSA JLA.

Void defeated MM who did nothing. We already know MM has personality problems. Hes only effective with his powers if he's in the right frame of mind. Ripping Ares n half is not impressive. at all. Loki is weak too.The Norn Stones didn't amp loki's durablity.

The Omega was never used on DD in any form other than Energy. I never saw any sanction or erasing. And Superman never resisted the Omegas. He blocked the Beams with his heat vision. Not at all the same as Resisting them. When he even gets near them, his arms get numb. Also, Superman has never been able to defeat the Omegas if the finder beams are used first.

quanchi112
Supergirl as an Angel. She was Superior to Despero.. Despero>>JSA JLA.

Void defeated MM who did nothing. We already know MM has personality problems. Hes only effective with his powers if he's in the right frame of mind. Ripping Ares n half is not impressive. at all. Loki is weak too.The Norn Stones didn't amp loki's durablity.

The Omega was never used on DD in any form other than Energy. I never saw any sanction or erasing. And Superman never resisted the Omegas. He blocked the Beams with his heat vision. Not at all the same as Resisting them. When he even gets near them, his arms get numb. Also, Superman has never been able to defeat the Omegas if the finder beams are used first. So? Superman can best her so how is someone's title supposed to impress me?

MM has the same power and Void resisted them. Prove they didn't amp his durability. Loki can survive while being beheaded and made himself as hard to kill over the years as possible while Void can kill him whenever he wants to.

So? They failed and so did Seid he was almost killed by him in two panels. Supes resisted them in a ng comic, noob.

Black bolt z
Bada's joking. Give me something to support your claims.

Did you read siege at all? So your making up badas mind when he declarded it!The almighty bada!

Mindrape/Omega effect/Omega sanction.Any of them can take void out.The omega effect alone can make it so he never existed.Void can't reform if he never existed.

quanchi112
So your making up badas mind when he declarded it!The almighty bada!

Mindrape/Omega effect/Omega sanction.Any of them can take void out.The omega effect alone can make it so he never existed.Void can't reform if he never existed. No, they can't as MM's powers didn't work and the omega have never taken out anyone above top tier in the least 20 years.

Black bolt z
No, they can't as MM's powers didn't work and the omega have never taken out anyone above top tier in the least 20 years. You still cling to that feat.No other feat eevn begins to put him on DS's level.

quanchi112
You still cling to that feat.No other feat eevn begins to put him on DS's level. Ripping Loki in half while taking on an entire team of avengers. Crushing marvel earth along with Strange, Thor, Hulk, Reed, etc. puts him much higher on the totem pole than Uxas.

Black bolt z
Ripping Loki in half while taking on an entire team of avengers. Crushing marvel earth along with Strange, Thor, Hulk, Reed, etc. puts him much higher on the totem pole than Uxas. Loki didn't have enchanced durability.

It's like the WWH arc.The writer wouldn't let him lose.It's PIS.

quanchi112
Loki didn't have enchanced durability.

It's like the WWH arc.The writer wouldn't let him lose.It's PIS. Prove it.

WW Hulk burned out against the Sentry and didn't beat anyone above top tier. According to you he'd beat Galactus in that story you fanboy.

Black bolt z
Prove it.

WW Hulk burned out against the Sentry and didn't beat anyone above top tier. According to you he'd beat Galactus in that story you fanboy. It's common knowledge.

And then he got mad again and turned back.He stopped after he became banner because he didn't want to be hulk.

WTF...you are calling me the fanboy...are you high,retarded or just plain stupid?Pretty much anyone below odin level wouldn't let them lose.Its PIS.You can't beat PIS.

quanchi112
It's common knowledge.

And then he got mad again and turned back.He stopped after he became banner because he didn't want to be hulk.

WTF...you are calling me the fanboy...are you high,retarded or just plain stupid?Pretty much anyone below odin level wouldn't let them lose.Its PIS.You can't beat PIS. Then it won't be hard to prove.

Yes, but in battle Sentry burned him out and only lost because he wanted to.

You start out and state no one can beat him and then change it to odin level. You make things up and then make other things up you can't prove to cover up your nonpoints.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.