Giant Mech Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Aliens (from the movie 'Aliens') will invade Earth in 1 years time. All the world leaders have commissioned the top minds to develop Mechanized suits to aid soldiers in defending Earth. Two major contenders have risen from the pack and to determine which Mech suit will get put into mass production, they will have to fight it out.

Soldier 1 will pilot the APU, from the Matrix Revolutions

2f2aH4h733I

Soldier 2 will pilot the AMP suit, from Avatar

EPMlRstGJlY

- Each mech will be piloted by (one) soldier.
- Both soldiers are equal in every way
- Each pilot is an expert in piloting their respective mech
- Each mech has one round of ammo
- Each mech has a knife as seen in Avatar
- The Fight takes place in an evacuated Dallas Cowboys stadium
- They start off at opposites sides of the field

Who wins?

RE: Blaxican
The AMP suit wins on account of it having a freakin' canopy. Against a being that can only hurt you with its claws, having an armored cover over your fce makes all the difference in the world.

marwash22
That's kinda what i was thinking, the AMP suit has more protection. But then the APU has more firepower, doesnt it? not sure.

Darth Martin
More firepower is irrelevant as the OP stated "one round" of ammo. I have to go with the AMP as its H2H showings were alot more impressive.

marwash22
indeed. if it comes to close combat, the AMP rapes. I'm just not sure if the AMP can withstand all those shots; then again, it is pretty agile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.