Vamp {Mgs4} vs Kotaro Fuma {SW2}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redemption
Vamp {Mgs4} vs Kotaro Fuma {SW2}

Vamp has 2 knives : no regen
Kotaro has gauntlets : no magic

BloodRain
Without regen Kotaro should take it..

Redemption
Arent they similiar

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/AllPictures97/betterkotarofumma.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm83/dethspyder/mgs4_wp5_1024_768.jpg

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Without regen Kotaro should take it.. Kotaro would take it only if you took away the fact that Vamp is much faster and stronger.

Dreamscaper
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kotaro would take it only if you took away the fact that Vamp is much faster and stronger. I say that they are equally stong and equally fast

RE: Blaxican
Vamp is obviously way more gay though. Dude just screams STD also.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dreamscaper
I say that they are equally stong and equally fast What you say and what is fact are two totally different things.

Sharpening
What you say and what is fact are two totally different things. no im right have you seen Kotaro in SW2

NemeBro
He's my favorite SW character period.

He is nowhere near as fast nor strong. Vamp easily dodges bullets and physically restrained Raiden.

Sharpening

He is nowhere near as fast nor strong. Vamp easily dodges bullets and physically restrained Raiden. Kotaro leaps off mountain tops and survives

He is nowhere near as fast nor strong. Vamp easily dodges bullets and physically restrained Raiden.

Always thought that was weird considering how slow they are otherwise.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Always thought that was weird considering how slow they are otherwise. Like when?

Would you prefer that the fight scenes be really blurry with you unable to see what they are doing like in Batman Begins? So that it lets you know what fighting Vamp or Raiden would be like?

No.

However, I get the feeling that you're implying that the entire scene is slowed down for our viewing pleasure.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
No.

However, I get the feeling that you're implying that the entire scene is slowed down for our viewing pleasure. I doubt everything is.

Some are.

I think, been a while since played and stuff.

Shut up

NemeBro
No u.

I may not be your real Dad, but I'm all you've got!

NemeBro
Your mom's my real dad.

My mind has been blown.

Gonna go whack off now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.