The DC Universe Online E3 Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/102514-the-dc-universe-online-e3-trailer

droolio

I luv Sony. This and Mag, def have to get it.

BlackZero30x
......i want soo bad

Omega Vision
I thought for a moment the guy was Metron. laughing out loud

I'll probably get this when it comes out.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I thought for a moment the guy was Metron. laughing out loud

I'll probably get this when it comes out.

I thought so too, I was like WTF?

WickedDynamite
It will eventually come to the 360. I can wait.

Digi
Hate to be a downer here, but the combat sequences looked rather mundane. Superman standing 5 feet away eye-beaming someone while other characters punched each other on the ground at melee range....yawn. I've picked up cars in games before. If that's their cu-de-grace, it's underwhelming. The weird Tron-meets-Iron-Man protagonist didn't help either. Are you telling me you can't play Batman in it? Lame.

Warlord
I thought it was Metron too...then I thought a Blue Beetle version...
overall it seems nice

Robtard
Graphics look a notch above Champions Online (which I play now), fighting seems to be similar. Will probably check this out and try it for a month or two. The option of being Hero or Villain right from the start is a huge plus, Champions Online failed here.

Hopefully my comp can handle it, trying to put off building a new one for as long as possible.

Deadline
I dunno man I don't see how not being able to play Batman is constructive criticism. I don't see how being able to play characters from the DCU on an MMO could possibly work.

Are you just going to let one person play Batman, thats unfair or are you going to let there be 100s of Batmans running around? Just can't work.

Personally I would prefer to be my own superhero.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deadline
I dunno man I don't see how not being able to play Batman is constructive criticism. I don't see how being able to play characters from the DCU on an MMO could possibly work.

Are you just going to let one person play Batman, thats unfair or are you going to let there be 100s of Batmans running around? Just can't work.

Personally I would prefer to be my own superhero.

You build your own character, as seen in the demo, that blue hero has super-speed, a blade, (looked like) ice powers and strength enough to pick up cars.

During the missions/storyline you either fight alongside or against the DC heroes/villains, depending if you choose to he hero or villain.

BruceSkywalker
this seems something i just might buy

The Nuul
Originally posted by Robtard
You build your own character, as seen in the demo, that blue hero has super-speed, a blade, (looked like) ice powers and strength enough to pick up cars.

During the missions/storyline you either fight alongside or against the DC heroes/villains, depending if you choose to he hero or villain.

thumb up

marwash22
Is there any indication of how versatile the powers will be in this game?

Deadline
Originally posted by Robtard

Yeah I know. Shame its not Marvel. They're still going to come out with one by the way.

Deadline
Originally posted by marwash22
Is there any indication of how versatile the powers will be in this game?

This might help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeLxNN3VsOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAPo9ePWqI

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Creation

Deadline
Damn i just forgot Batman is one my favourite characters. It doesn't matter if its not Marvel as long as I get to hang out in Gotham, I think those videos reminded me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.